It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: kurthall

And all the polls said he'd never win a primary, and then it was he'd never get the republican nomination, and then he'd never get to 270, and then he'd be gone before the year was out...

Keep pushing, you just might be able to move them posts some more.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I don't care what you think about the left, its the left who see exactly what trump is...Its the alt right, who cannot/will not see it.

This is where you couldn't be more wrong. The right see it just fine, they also see the alternative. The left has become "the boy who cried wolf" and the right are sick of listening to them. They piss and moan about everything, from how he drinks his water to how many scoops of ice cream he had. Frankly, I don't think the right gives two craps about what the left has to say anymore and the left has no one to blame but themselves for their current situation. The left has made such fools out of themselves that no-one takes them serious anymore. You don't gain support by crying foul every time something doesn't go your way, because eventually, no-ones going to take what you say serious anymore. IMHO, I think that's about where the right is with the left. I think it's one of the left's biggest marketing faux pas in thinking the right can't see what's wrong with both sides. But with the option being; joining a group of whiny haters, thanks but no thanks.

edit on 24-12-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: whywhynot

LOL, trump wont be around in 4 years let alone 7.

LOL, Trump WILL be around in 4 years, the whole eight.

Not if he keeps running his mouth and insulting the 3 letters. They play rough...
Just stop. You've been peddling that BS for quite some time, "oh noes the three letter agencies", to hell with your boogey men, the system has been politicized, meaning faction elements within the system who support and don't support the agenda. Stop playing stupid, one side wouldn't risk anything for fear of exposure and expulsion, that or the whole system gets drained.

Keep up the pressure President Trump, nevermind these who fear and scare easy.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Why would you assert any of those things?
But to the absolute best of my knowledge, no evidence whatsoever has been released. Not just from Mueller,

Who mentioned 'released information' ...like I said there could be evidence that nobody like us knows about, since there are two special grand juries sifting something, one in Virginia, and one in Washington, (but you obviously did not read my other post properly) and Trump can do nothing about it for the reasons I have given.
So, just to be super duper clear for the hard of reading, you won't know about it, I won't know about it, we won't know about it, for a long while...get it?
There's no point spouting about 'no evidence' when you actually know nothing, now is there? same goes for anyone spouting that there, 'is evidence'

But just remember there are those Special Grand Juries looking for evidence, and that could mean quite a few people and resources.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well we all know that the russian narrative hinges on the Steele Dossier and it's falling apart right in front of our eyes. Wife Of Fusion GPS Founder Admits Her Husband Was Behind Fake "RussiaGate" Story

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well we all know that the russian narrative hinges on the Steele Dossier and it's falling apart right in front of our eyes. Wife Of Fusion GPS Founder Admits Her Husband Was Behind Fake "RussiaGate" Story

Zero hedge is the only entity that mentions fake in the story written by Tyler Durden, aka Daniel Ivandjiiski a dodgy hedge fund operative, (perhaps more) who owns the site which is pro-Russian.
As for the story it's well-known that Simpson commissioned Steele who was already reporting on a monthly basis before the Democrats took over the commission. So..no concoctions at all.
You should apply for a job there...they are looking for someone who's musclebound in the head to write ridiculous grandiose propaganda stuff about all the usual 'nice people' like Trump, and Russia, and money etc.
The last guy left after he got fed up writing shiite, you'd be fine, and the jobs worth $100,000 PA. Ooooooo!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here is a big one, Trump, despite saying he never met Putin, HAD met Putin, I am sorry, you don't forget something like that.

Maybe he didn't recall. Right, Eric Clapper?

Who cares if he met Putin? Russia isn't a declared enemy, and we have the freedom to associate/speak with whomever we choose. Frankly, his personal associates and contacts is no one else's business. Unless they were contacts with a declared hostile nation (like North Korea), it means precisely dip sh#. Much like Sessions not being legally obliged to report Russian contact on his security clearance application - it isn't required because it isn't illegal ergo is no one's business but their own.

So, since you believe Trump is so guilty, why didn't he fire Mueller like you all predicted? Why were thousands of protesters scurrying about making signs, buying phone chargers/ pre-paid cards, warm clothing and bus tickets?

Unlike you guys, we don't suffer from Russophobia. Seeing Russians (or the long dissolved KGB) in closets and under beds is a sign of psychosis.

edit on 12/24/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

How do you explain you guys being wrong about Trump firing Mueller this weekend?

Why did Trump agree to sell lethal arms to Ukraine, despite extreme objections from Russia?

Where were "the Russians" (wink, wink) in the latest electoral races? NJ, VA, AL? I thought there was a vast Russian global conspiracy (BREXIT too, mind you) that seeks to somehow mystically sway elections through simple will and social networking ads (the kinds people ignore/block).

Seriously. Who reads advertisements? What kind of low information goof ball determines their vote from anything on social media, let alone a spam-ad?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This individual doesn't realize who he is talking about, clearly.

Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America. He is the leader of the free world, and indisputably the single-most powerful individual on the face of this planet.

No three letter agency or deep state plot is going to muster a credible threat. The technology today compared to the technology of the 60's is incomparable. If a modern President is assassinated, it was an inside job with multiple points of failure because that simply doesn't happen anymore.

The sheer cost and depth of planning that goes into his movements by USSS, local LE and other federal assets is staggering.

To put it another way, these intelligence agencies consist of very few government employees (compared to contractors) who are directly operating under the authority of the President (as executive branches). Not only could Trump dissolve any of the "ABC" agencies at will, he also commands a multi-million man (and multi-trillion dollar) military who are answerable only to him.

Beyond that, no computer network, bunker, space platform or other location is out of his reach. He can concentrate the full force of the US military on any objective he decides, without needing to notify congress for 90 days. He can declare individuals (including citizens) as unlawful enemy combatants, a state which provides no protections of POW status or Constitutional protections.

In terms of government as a biological organism/ecosystem, the POTUS is an apex predator at the top of the food chain.

edit on 12/24/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Zero hedge is the only entity that mentions fake in the story written by Tyler Durden, aka Daniel Ivandjiiski a dodgy hedge fund operative, (perhaps more) who owns the site which is pro-Russian.
As for the story it's well-known that Simpson commissioned Steele who was already reporting on a monthly basis before the Democrats took over the commission. So..no concoctions at all.
You should apply for a job there...they are looking for someone who's musclebound in the head to write ridiculous grandiose propaganda stuff about all the usual 'nice people' like Trump, and Russia, and money etc.
The last guy left after he got fed up writing shiite, you'd be fine, and the jobs worth $100,000 PA. Ooooooo!

Well i called Comey's firing right before it happened and digging into the Awan brothers was also alot of fun. The only propaganda i'm observing is the constant attempt to undermine the legitimate president of the united states. No worries your aha moment is right around the corner and i don't expect any apologies even if i'm always proven right.

Enjoy the ride because there is much more to come.

edit on 24-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I don't care what you think about the left, its the left who see exactly what trump is...Its the alt right, who cannot/will not see it.

This is where you couldn't be more wrong. The right see it just fine, they also see the alternative. The left has become "the boy who cried wolf" and the right are sick of listening to them. They piss and moan about everything, from how he drinks his water to how many scoops of ice cream he had. Frankly, I don't think the right gives two craps about what the left has to say anymore and the left has no one to blame but themselves for their current situation. The left has made such fools out of themselves that no-one takes them serious anymore. You don't gain support by crying foul every time something doesn't go your way, because eventually, no-ones going to take what you say serious anymore. IMHO, I think that's about where the right is with the left. I think it's one of the left's biggest marketing faux pas in thinking the right can't see what's wrong with both sides. But with the option being; joining a group of whiny haters, thanks but no thanks.

I'm getting to really hate the lefty progs.

It's hard to just dismiss them when they are up in your face 24/7.

But don't you need an actual crime to call in a Special Investigator?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well I hate to interrupt the trumptards during their group reach-around but Firing Mueller wont make the investigation go away & will have zero impact on the concurrent investigations being carried out by state AG's.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well I hate to interrupt the trumptards during their group reach-around but Firing Mueller wont make the investigation go away & will have zero impact on the concurrent investigations being carried out by state AG's.

K~

Good! It's settled then.

Fire them all.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes I'm sure every scumbag criminal wishes they could fire the investigators before they can discover their crimes.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

K~

Huh? Most of us are telling you that we didn't believe that Trump was about to fire Mueller and of course we were proven right again. In case you haven't noticed. I encourage Mueller to go forward with his invetsigation though i doubt you will like what he has to say when all is said and done. Trump isn't attacking him in any way and that should give you a pretty good hint what is going on behind the scenes. The whole Mueller has to be protected shtick comes solely from the other side. I really enjoyed the failed press conference where Warner tried to rally the masses and nothing ever happened. It was pretty hilarious and congrats to Jackie Speier for joining the boot crew. It's like these people foots are made out of glass.

Trump never mentioned considering firing Mueller in the first place.

edit on 24-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

K~

Yes...by all means....let's waste millions more investigating something that has so far produced nothing. Shouldn't the libs be crying about how many people could have food stamps with this money or something?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes I'm sure every scumbag criminal wishes they could fire the investigators before they can discover their crimes.

K~

Why firing them when they work for you and do everything to keep you out of prison? HRC hint hint.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

K~

Yes...by all means....let's waste millions more investigating something that has so far produced nothing. Shouldn't the libs be crying about how many people could have food stamps with this money or something?

I'm not sure what reality you exist in but in mine one felony conviction & multiple felony indictments against what, three/four co-conspirators of Der Trumpenfurer doesn't add up to "nothing".

Yea I remember you guys crying "nothingburger" for weeks on end & every other week the investigations would be over.

Then it was by Halloween, then Thanksgiving, well tomorrow is Christmas & you can be damned sure New Years wont be no different.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
How do you explain you guys being wrong about Trump firing Mueller this weekend?

Whose you guys?....never mind you are probably talking, Dems and Repubs, lefties and righties but mostly shiities.

So, on the contrary, Iv'e busted my ass trying to explain to you that Trump will likely not sack Mueller, (if he can contain himself properly and not do stupid...that is)
So, off you go, enjoy Christmas and give my head piece....strewth!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Please explains to me how republicans can say, Muller is corrupt, who is also republican.
Is there any harm in letting the investigation continue?

Although its quite obvious if the investigation turns anything negative about Trump, there are those who will never except it.

I consider myself a moderate, so there was really no choice for me in the presidential election, so I voted for Johnson.

It pains me to say, but if you are a Trumpster, if you cannot develop an open mind at some point, its going to be like leading the sheep to slaughter.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join