It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The media have a bit of a problem just now with their credibility and they just keep making it worse by speculating on what Trump might do or what unnamed insiders say he will do.

They done the same with sessions claiming that POTUS was about to fire him, am pretty sure they done the same to Rex.

Every time they do this they just play into Trumps hands.

They should stick to reporting on actual reportable facts, not unnamed sources and speculation about what might happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So, you have zero comment on the FACT, trump had known Putin prior to the election, yet in the video, he says he didn't know the man, and had never met. The only delusion there, is that you can't accept the truth. I gave you proof, and you call me delusional. Wow. Its typical of you though. The man blatantly lies, and you still stick up for him. trump can do no wrong, with you.

I don't care. Putin met half the current american government at one time in life. Did you believe Obama's open mic incident or was it just a normal conversation? No matter what you post Obama already did it like the Simpsons. When nobody cared then why would we care now.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The media have a bit of a problem just now with their credibility and they just keep making it worse by speculating on what Trump might do or what unnamed insiders say he will do.

They done the same with sessions claiming that POTUS was about to fire him, am pretty sure they done the same to Rex.

They should stick to reporting on actual reportable facts, not unnamed sources and speculation about what might happen.

It's all they have left. It's driving them insane that Mueller apparently has no interested in leaking something juicy they could use. Mueller rectified there blatant lie about the Deutsche Bank pretty quick. I'm still hoping that this fake news BS spawns a new breed of journalists who take there job seriously and keep relying on facts instead of hearsay. Otherwise real journalism is dead.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Powerful Elected Democrats hating the tax cuts.

Democrat supporters loving it.

Actually I don’t think it is so much that they hate it, they are scared to death of it. The tax cuts put money and jobs into a lot of their constituent’s pockets. Might just change their votes.

You know how mad I’d be if I bought, supported and blindly followed my pos Lefty politician and then after all of the anti Trump Tax-cut bs I get a job or more money in my pocket or both.

Be voting for R’s for a long time.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Perfectenemy

So, you have zero comment on the FACT, trump had known Putin prior to the election, yet in the video, he says he didn't know the man, and had never met. The only delusion there, is that you can't accept the truth. I gave you proof, and you call me delusional. Wow. Its typical of you though. The man blatantly lies, and you still stick up for him. trump can do no wrong, with you.

I don't care. Putin met half the current american government at one time in life. Did you believe Obama's open mic incident or was it just a normal conversation? No matter what you post Obama already did it like the Simpsons. When nobody cared then why would we care now.

See what I mean, you have no problem that trump had met Putin prior to the election, and in his own words said how great they got along. Just 5 years ago he said those things on television at that. He knew there was an investigation going on regarding our election and Russia. Suddenly he has no idea who Putin is and he never met him. You don't think that is a big deal? Once again this is NOT ABOUT OBAMA OR ANYONE ELSE. When cornered on any issue with trump, you alt right are ALWAYS, but Hillary, but Obama.

It was wrong of trump to lie, Especially about Russia and Putin. There is no changing that. You can bash me all you want, that stinks and you should be able to see it. If this were Obama, btw, you would be all over it. Guess what so would I, because its not right.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nice bit of back peddling and diversion. Trying to throw the media under the bus? It’s the press not us? BS

Sure the media wants to keep their clown car against Trump running but the D’s are the ones desperately trying to keep the Trump is going to fire Mueller BS going.

You are right about one thing, it all helps Trump.

One of many links

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
But but but hillary is so evil, dont change deplorables, waaaaa liberals are so mean.

Thanks for the laughs op.
Jesus, who let duke out the playpin again? folks, LOCK THE PLAYPIN, please it isn't hard...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
But but but hillary is so evil, dont change deplorables, waaaaa liberals are so mean.

Thanks for the laughs op.
Jesus, who let duke out the playpin again? folks, LOCK THE PLAYPIN, please it isn't hard...

Did you get out of your fema camp again

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

In other words life is not fair! Oh well stuff happens get over it.

Only 7 years and 3 Supreme Court appointments to go.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Another gullible person who thinks the Alt-Right is real.... Well regardless there is still no proof of any russian hack attempt. Mind you the russian hackers apparently forgot to do anything remotely dangerous to actually meddle in the american election. All the talk about it is still purely hypothetical at this point. It's highly suspicious that the american people have not seen any shred of evidence for these claims. No how,why and where.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

You forget. This is a time-honored game. It has been played out between political factions even before the Constitution was agreed-upon.

This "game" we, in the actual states, not in Washington, are not privy to nor informed, of the actual goings-on. We only read what TPTB will allow us to. They control how we react and respond accordingly.

These neverending partisan arguments just keep the little people busy while the true business to running the Global concerns take place; quietly. You'll never know.

I find it hard to take this partisan Mueller etc. business seriously. And really, it's the Russians? How easily we are duped.

Take a vacation from all this manipulation. Trump plays his own game, as told to, and keeps the masses busy with his twittering. And we fall for it. TPTB love him. He's going nowhere. Relax.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

LOL, trump wont be around in 4 years let alone 7.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Replying to save to come back in 7 years and LOL again....when the next dem loses again after spending over a billion.....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

LOL, Trump WILL be around in 4 years, the whole eight.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Typical of the delusional left.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We can't go one day without the cult of Trump reassuring themselves that everything is A-OK in Trumpland...

It's almost like his brainwashed cult members need constant reassurance...

I've never seen more grown-ass adults acting like scared toddlers. Carry on, I say. History will reveal all...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And all the polls said he'd never win a primary, and then it was he'd never get the republican nomination, and then he'd never get to 270, and then he'd be gone before the year was out...

Keep pushing, you just might be able to move them posts some more.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Time to hold Dems accountable for the bull# lies that come out of their mouths.

But not the President for all the bull# lies that come out of his mouth ?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
We can't go one day without the cult of Trump reassuring themselves that everything is A-OK in Trumpland...

It's almost like his brainwashed cult members need constant reassurance...

I've never seen more grown-ass adults acting like scared toddlers. Carry on, I say. History will reveal all...

Pretty sure a trump supporter didn't start this thread...but have come to expect folks not to understand the irony of what they post....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

LOL, Trump WILL be around in 4 years, the whole eight.

Not if he keeps running his mouth and insulting the 3 letters. They play rough...

Trump looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.
edit on 24-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join