It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Excellent thread and very valid points in regards to D-bag witch hunts.

I just saw a thread about revolutions and though, wow, liberals have gotten so bad. I'd be embarrassed to associate anything on the left.

We must pity them and hope one day, as with growth and maturity, that they will see past their hate.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Despite the fact that I was a card carrying Dem up until last year I agree entirely. It is unfortunate too, because our party used to be the party of pro-liberty and pro-freedom, instead of a haven for special interests and misfit causes (like gun control).

Current party leadership believes it can win elections by simply being the party of opposing Trump. What they don't realize is that their lies/false inflated polling/race baiting is what lost them 2016. Instead of correcting those mistakes, they've doubled (tripled?) down on them and do nothing but push bogus/specious conspiracy theories to attack POTUS.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Why would you assert any of those things? What evidence do you have to suggest Russia even leaked the emails? Let alone evidence suggesting Trump was somehow involved? This is a house of cards, with no real tangible evidence you can point to.

Unless you can point to that evidence, in which case I will be 1) surprised 2) humbled. But to the absolute best of my knowledge, no evidence whatsoever has been released. Not just from Mueller, but from either congressional investigation too. You're seriously going to tell me that hacks like Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi could keep their mouths shut if they'd seen real evidence? How about that loud-mouth Adam Schiff? He parades his opinions around on TV all the time, but still nothing about evidence being uncovered? Now.. unless you believe these people are super-villain-level evil geniuses (I love Trump, but he's no Einstein/Hawking), Occam's razor suggests the claims simply aren't true. Because, for them to be true, a complicated web of conspiracies and plots have to 1) be true and 2) align perfectly for the claims to even potentially hold merit.

They're even trying to accuse tree hugging Jill Stein of being a "Russian-plant"
As if her "daring" to run for President is some unforgivable sin. Ridiculous, contemptuous slander is all that is. And it shows the Dem party's sour grapes off

There are plenty of claims, there is plenty of speculation, there are plenty of rumors... there has been no evidence whatsoever.
edit on 12/24/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: BlueJacket

Agreed

And Dems wonder why the silent majority can't stand them. They have no problem wasting millions of dollars on totally unfounded attacks against the President.

Not only have we seen no evidence that Trump has done anything illegal, but we've also seen no evidence that Russia is even involved in the alleged "hack" on the DNC.

In reality, experts that have analyzed private contractor CrowdStrike's data from the DNC concluded that an internal threat downloaded the material to a USB flash drive. No nation-state hacker/APT is going to transfer 16GB of raw data over a WAN - that would trigger every IDPS/security appliance they've got. In fact, the transfer speed/time indicates a USB 3.0+ standard flash drive was used to exfiltrate the data physically (by someone who worked there/had legit access - like every other major leak in history)

And 30+ Million on a failed Georgia campaign as well....they just blow through money....the liberal spending in this country is pretty crazy. I mean Hillary spent something like $1.2 billion on her campaign....and lost. Talk about a bad investment....that could likely be the worst one in history.

Supposedly they had some sort of point to make, now if they only knew what that was, hmmmm. The left is nothing more than an epic fail and constantly raising that bar. What I find even more interesting is that most of them can't see their fallacies nor are they smart enough to get off the train. They seem to think that hate and ignorance will further their cause, you can see examples of this posted daily here on ATS. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Agreed, if only it weren't against the rules to call out others by name here.

You people know who you are, though. The hysterics. The opinions paraded as facts. The death of critical thinking. The birth of baseless and malicious allegations: "Soviets" "Kremlin stooge" "Russians in the closet!" "Russians under the bed!" "Nothing worse than a white male"

Hopefully someone challenges the above statements, so I can link to the OP (which I've conveniently saved, for future reference of hysteria). Once this Russia-crazed-hysteria is over, I will be writing a giant op-ed essentially calling out the deranged anti-Trump Russia fear-mongers on various websites (to include ATS, DU). After all is said and done, I will quote (with screenshots) each bogus/hysterical/overly emotional claim, and present the evidence refuting/discrediting it and the snowflake that wrote it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Powerful Elected Democrats hating the tax cuts.

Democrat supporters loving it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: gortex

Time to hold Dems accountable for the bull# lies that come out of their mouths.

That's rich, as if conservatives, Trump and his team are ever held accountable for their many lies!!!!!!!!!

Projection at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No doubt because it is cutting taxes for 80% of people. Although, apparently none of that matters since "the rich" and corporations also get their taxes cut. Apparently something is only good if it doesn't help the rich/corporations? These people have clearly never studies economic theory, or how business works.

I'll take whatever tax cut I can get. I don't care if it helps the "1%" 1000000x more than me, at least I get something - which is better than those lousy Dems wants to give us. They want to actually *raise* our taxes (and the corporate taxes) in order to use our money to fund their ridiculous forms of welfare and other handouts for the laziest among us.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What lies?

Admittedly, there has been a few, but no where near the seriousness of levying false criminal allegations against him (without one lick of presented evidence, BTW)

Trump isn't perfect. We got it. However, unlike your party-of-purity, we don't care. Perfect won't be the enemy of good, AFAWC.

Seriously, I need only mention one name: Al Franken. Look at the hit-job Gillibrand and other junior members of the Dem party pulled against Franken? I hated Franken, but that was 100% a GOP hit-job against him perpetuated by his supposed Dem allies. Congrats on the purity BS though, maybe it will soften the blow of losing a desperately needed voice in congress.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Agree, my comment was actually a pun of that thread (if its the same one I'm thinking of). They have no idea what a real revolution is, since it doesn't consist of marching/protesting/writing all of your "secret" plans on social media (ie: a medium their adversaries control entirely).

They have the "looking" like a revolution part down, though. We had our revolution already, albeit a peaceful one at the ballot box, within the framework we created and agreed upon long-before the election. It is no different than them acting like Trump *lost* the election by simply losing the popular vote. What they don't realize is that the states elect the President, not the people (directly). Thank god, otherwise places like NY/CA would determine the winner almost every time.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Projection at it's finest.

Alright.

Let's talk about projection.

Like Blaming Russia for losing the electing and creating a farce that has lasted a year.

The only thing that's been exposed is the corruption in the FBI and DOJ.

Mueller should be fired and him and his cohorts facing criminal charges.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
But but but hillary is so evil, dont change deplorables, waaaaa liberals are so mean.

Thanks for the laughs op.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Nope! If there was even a shred of credible evidence for the russian BS then it would have been leaked ages ago. What you Trump haters don't seem to realize is that if it were true then Obama knew all along and just stood idly by and let Trump getting elected. That's the reason why nothing will ever happen to Trump. He will serve his one term maybe even two and that's it. If the Obama administration knew that Trump was compromised they are all guilty of treason.

Schiff,Pelosi,Schumer and all the other swamp dwellers could have never kept their mouth shut if Mueller had found anything incriminating Trump. Not a chance. The MSM is clueless what's going and so are they. The leaks we know about always seem to mysteriously backfire and that alone should tell you what is really going on behind the scenes. Politicians left and right are getting suddenly exposed for shady deeds. The previous administrations hid it for decades and yes that includes the so-called honest and most transparent Obama administration aswell. That protection seems to be gone now and that makes alot of them very nervous. Just ask yourself why the previous administration didn't care about all the sexual misconducts inside the government.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I never thought Muller was going to be fired, if trump did fire him, its not going to stop the investigation. Bannon has reportedly said that trump has about a 30% chance of finishing his term.

Bannon has reportedly said in private conversations that he believes Trump only has a 30 percent chance of finishing his term because he may be impeached or removed from office under the 25th Amendment.

I don't care what you think about the left, its the left who see exactly what trump is...Its the alt right, who cannot/will not see it. His bigotry, is beyond anything I have ever seen in the White House. His Hypocrisies are beyond anything I have ever seen. The utter lies, he spews out of his mouth, to make himself look good, is just ridiculous.

Here is a big one, Trump, despite saying he never met Putin, HAD met Putin, I am sorry, you don't forget something like that.

Meanwhile, back in the early 2010s he BRAGGED about meeting him and how well they got along, during MULTIPLE INTERVIEWS.apnews.com...

So you people have zero problem with this blatant LIE.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
But but but hillary is so evil, dont change deplorables, waaaaa liberals are so mean.

Its good to see your keeping your standard of comment and rejoinder up to its usual standard. We all appreciate your consistency.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Its good to see your keeping your standard of comment and rejoinder up to its usual standard. We all appreciate your consistency.

Says the anonymous right weiner that got triggered by what i posted.

Oh i forgot to ask, hows that war on xmas going, you guys winning yet.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Come on. Liberals changed their tune every 5 seconds since Trump got elected. I remember them calling for Comey to be fired and why Trump didn't do anything. Months later Trump fired him and suddenly they all had Comey's back. The same goes for the MSM. Decisions that were considered good and awesome under Obama are suddenly bad and evil just because of Trump. Sorry but there is not much consistency in the minds of liberals.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So now that Bannon apparently confirms your narrative you suddenly believe him. Wow the delusions are getting unreal.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So, you have zero comment on the FACT, trump had known Putin prior to the election, yet in the video, he says he didn't know the man, and had never met. The only delusion there, is that you can't accept the truth. I gave you proof, and you call me delusional. Wow. Its typical of you though. The man blatantly lies, and you still stick up for him. trump can do no wrong, with you.

edit on 24-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Says the anonymous right weiner that got triggered by what i posted.

Oh i forgot to ask, hows that war on xmas going, you guys winning yet.

You're so good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join