It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Despite the mass hysteria pushed by Dems and their activist group counter-parts, who warned President Trump would be firing Mueller as early as Friday, Trump has taken no such action against Mueller.

Dems had predicted Trump would lawfully exercise his power to dismiss the SC (or dismissing AGs until one agreed to do it: also completely legal), however, none of this has happened yet. As I quipped on Wed/Thur: what will you silly Dems do now that Trump has proven he isn't concerned with your petty partisan investigation?

How silly do you all look now? Morons like Schiff getting on the floor of congress, warning about mythical red-lines (after all, we know you all are powerless to do anything regardless) and making veiled threats. Well, Mr. Schiff, care to comment on your ridiculously incorrect hyperbolic hysteria inducing propaganda?

The Democrats have lost any and all credibility in reference to their insane Russian hysterics. Their red-faced, spitting-mad hysterics (to include use of the phrases: "The Kremlin" "The Soviets" with a few LW nut-jobs even seeing Russians in their closets and under their beds (seriously, I can link the post).

So, come on folks, you're once again totally and completely wrong about a prediction. This is why you all make such great adversaries to Trump and our party. You're just so damned easy. Defeating you has been like an MLB player vs little league - because you've thoroughly defeated your own selves with your hyperbolic rage-buzzwords and hysterics.

PS: The leftists only pushed this bullshi# narrative because they knew that Trump leaving Mueller alone was even scarier than him firing him. Since Trump didn't/isn't going to fire Mueller, you can only assume it is because he (as he says/as insiders say) has absolutely zero concern - other than the total waste of time that it is.

Time to move on, sour grapes. But hey, they thought we treated Obama poorly
...wait until they see how poorly we treat their next President (if they ever get one) and how little they manage to weasel through congress.
edit on 12/24/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Being a libtard loser can never have sucked quite as much as it does today.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The want to be angry so badly, they make sh#t up and then plaster it over every inch of media to steer the sentiment of the hysterical, emotional masses.

The Mueller business has gotten absurd.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Personally I thought the funniest thing was whatshisname saying he was getting cell phone chargers and supplies ready to take to the streets....LOL!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Propaganda = seed. Its planted, now they will see how it grows. Its like work place gossip...........after awhile one doesn't know what the truth is.........I believe that is how they want it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

He said last week he wasn't going to fire him , the President wouldn't lie.

Is this one of them bait threads ?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Agreed

Although I agree with Team Trump that Mueller is a corrupted, partisan hack hit-job, I think it is very telling that Trump doesn't even care enough to fire him. After all, he's fired/hired plenty of people that Dems have disapproved of. They shouldn't think for one second that he suddenly changed and started being concerned with their thoughts/feelings.

Why would he? With the major revelations of corruption with Mueller/his team, Trump has him in checkmate. Mueller can't do anything (short of exonerating POTUS) that won't trigger a civil war or other large scale immediate action to secure the President. Trump does have a monopoly on having a heavily armed and completely loyal base.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not at all

Just demonstrating the SILLY nature of the recent Dem hysteria. Their activist organizations have came up with "rapid response teams" in all 50 states, who are standing by to "protest" if Trump were to fire Mueller. Although it is 100% within his right (as all federal law enforcement is derived from POTUSs authority), I find it extremely revealing/telling that Mueller still has a job.

Doesn't matter though, with the revelations of corruption/bias Trump has him exactly where he wants him. That much is obvious.

So, Mueller/team hysteria, where is this evidence you've supposedly been collecting? What happened to "flipping" all of these "low level players/low hanging fruit/small fish" ? What about the alleged "concrete evidence of treason" they've been spouting off?

Time to hold Dems accountable for the bull# lies that come out of their mouths.

(post by CulturalResilience removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Agreed

And Dems wonder why the silent majority can't stand them. They have no problem wasting millions of dollars on totally unfounded attacks against the President.

Not only have we seen no evidence that Trump has done anything illegal, but we've also seen no evidence that Russia is even involved in the alleged "hack" on the DNC.

In reality, experts that have analyzed private contractor CrowdStrike's data from the DNC concluded that an internal threat downloaded the material to a USB flash drive. No nation-state hacker/APT is going to transfer 16GB of raw data over a WAN - that would trigger every IDPS/security appliance they've got. In fact, the transfer speed/time indicates a USB 3.0+ standard flash drive was used to exfiltrate the data physically (by someone who worked there/had legit access - like every other major leak in history)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

So true Tarzan, yet their sycophants believed the story hook, line & sinker. They've never seen one shred of credible evidence (they wanted to believe it so bad they took biased human's word for it, instead of demanding actual evidence)

Apparently the war in Iraq wasn't enough for these people. They need to demand evidence before taking these kind of extremist, absolutely over-the-top measures.

1) There is no evidence Russia leaked anything, or even hacked the DNC to begin with (although standard nation-state intelligence collection activities suggest they may have done so covertly, but 100% wouldn't be releasing any of that data)

2) There is no evidence this was done to benefit Trump. The objective appears to have been to damage Clinton, which is not the inverse of helping Trump. The goal could have been to help Jill Stein, or simply to expose the Clinton-cash machine for what it really is: a RICO that is above Obama's DOJ.

3) There is no evidence Trump was involved in any wrong-doing, even assuming the above two points can be proven with evidence (not their bull# claims, predictions, opinion-paraded-as-fact) - and I mean actual, tangible, physical and credible evidence Much like with this Mueller-firing-bologna, they clearly have a propensity to disguise their opinions as facts, and repeat them as though they were established facts. Again, like this Mueller-firing-thing they were absolutely and completely wrong, wrong, wrong about.

Until a piece of credible/irrefutable evidence comes out (none of this "high confidence" = 50% bull#) supporting the claim made in each numbered point we must assume the allegations are absolutely partisan and hold no merit. After all, there is no legit reason to holdback evidence at this point.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

His name was Seth Rich. I do hope that one day he gets the justice he deserves. He is an american hero in my eyes. It's pretty clear that he stumbled over something that threatened very important and powerful people. I'm not just talking about the election meddling stuff. I'm convinced that he found evidence of far more sinister deeds and that got him killed.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: BlueJacket

Agreed

And Dems wonder why the silent majority can't stand them. They have no problem wasting millions of dollars on totally unfounded attacks against the President.

Not only have we seen no evidence that Trump has done anything illegal, but we've also seen no evidence that Russia is even involved in the alleged "hack" on the DNC.

In reality, experts that have analyzed private contractor CrowdStrike's data from the DNC concluded that an internal threat downloaded the material to a USB flash drive. No nation-state hacker/APT is going to transfer 16GB of raw data over a WAN - that would trigger every IDPS/security appliance they've got. In fact, the transfer speed/time indicates a USB 3.0+ standard flash drive was used to exfiltrate the data physically (by someone who worked there/had legit access - like every other major leak in history)

And 30+ Million on a failed Georgia campaign as well....they just blow through money....the liberal spending in this country is pretty crazy. I mean Hillary spent something like $1.2 billion on her campaign....and lost. Talk about a bad investment....that could likely be the worst one in history.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

As much as the D’s hate getting called out you would think that they would stop saying such stupid stuff. But, they just don’t learn.

Love the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agreed!

Seth Rich's murder was extremely suspicious, given LE's decision to label it a "robbery gone bad" despite the fact nothing of value was taken. His wallet and watch were both present on his body.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Thank you whywhynot

I agree. I can only imagine how they'd react if we were churning out agitprop and lies at the rate they do. Our tea-party activity (which primarily focused on cleaning out our own party, via the primary process) and expected obstruction of Obama (since he ignored our free-market alternatives RE: ACA) had them all whipped up in a race-baiting frenzy. I can only imagine their actions if we behaved this way (including levying false allegations enabled by provably corrupt federal agents).

I appreciate the kind words though, I just felt those who were pushing this blatantly false Mueller narrative could use a dose of reality! Otherwise, we might as well prepare for the revolution since no future President will get anything accomplished and I don't see the American people accepting another wasted 4-8 years. I don't want a civil war, but at this pace I can see no other alternative to them backing down entirely. I will say one thing for sure, if they do push things to "that point" I fully expect the Dem party to be held accountable for supporting "paper-terrorism" intentional government slow-downs and the like. Democracy = bureaucracy

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agreed, Vasa

I think Hillary may have broken a few of the "worst xx in history" records

I wonder if she ever returned that jumbo-jetliner she purchased for the campaign? Or if they plan to return the donations from Bernie donors whos candidate never stood a chance (thanks to DNC primary rigging, per Donna Brazile/Elizabeth Warren)

Glad we have a fiscally conservative administration. Now if we could get a balanced budget amendment pushed through, we could kill off most of the Dem programs immediately, since they rely on taking our money to fund their programs. If they want so many forms of welfare, let them fund it out of their own pockets via private donations to private charities. But threatening American Citizens with imprisonment/death (they do send armed federal goons to your house, for refusing to pay these things) for not giving up our hard-earned dollars is unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have no problem if you publicly execute all the swamp creatures but i don't want a civil war that costs millions of innocent lives. If they finally know and accept the truth they can be redeemed and after that they hopefully can begin to mend the division between them.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He said last week he wasn't going to fire him , the President wouldn't lie.

Is this one of them bait threads ?

It is a bait thread, a very childish one at that, however as far as this President lying, that's a no-brainer...he lies all the time, come to think of it, he was't going to fire Comey

In regard to the OP, I would assert that there could be indictable unknowns in this investigation that none of us know about, those unknowns could already be in the hands of the special Grand Juries who may have a mind to indict, and in that case, it should not matter if Mueller went or not, in fact it could considered an obstruction of justice,

'Grand Juries may charge public officials of "willful or corrupt misconduct in office." The accusation is tried as if it were an indictment, and may not be dismissed for political or extra-legal motives. The definition of "willful misconduct in office" is reserved for serious misconduct, that is, criminal behavior or "purposeful failure to carry out mandatory duties of office.'

If the Grand Jury then has evidence that is carried through to this President's and staff's time in office, then nothing should stop them proceeding on with all the evidence they have, Mueller or no Mueller, so the OP is pretty moot.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Being a libtard loser can never have sucked quite as much as it does today.

The problem is that Democrat LEADERS are/have been out of touch with WHAT WORKS since 2010. And their sheep have lost the capacity to think for themselves. The leaders mistakenly think that by holding their breath, the 2018 midterm elections will a glorious time for Democrats. Sad, really.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join