It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Pyramid used for house building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Its been noted that the base stones of many ancient structures were so massive that they still defy a logical explanation of how they came to be, not only that but the fact that this applies to many sites scattered in various continents throughout the world. But when this phenomena is used to suggest an alternative history, based on some cataclysm which wiped out the originating worldwide civilization. The conventional history pushers literally use bullying tactics, to maintain the status quo.
This particular Pyramid has many of these anomalies not withstanding the megalithic pink Granite used in its construction, its now used as a rubbish dump, inside of a military base, so any independent analysis will not be happening anytime soon. It looks like this major site has had to have been purposely forgotten, and withdrawn from modern scrutiny, possibly because what has been documented and recorded around 1900, might be to difficult to explain in terms of traditional Egyptology. So have a look at this.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If there's a coverup about pre-Egyptian history then why isnt there one concerning Gobekli Tepe (9000BC)?

The things a frickin shroom temple for petes sake.

Now there's motives for a coverup!

[
edit on 24-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

ATS thread from Aug 2017: The "Atlantean" Pyramid Cover-Up Exposed

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If there's a coverup about pre-Egyptian history then why isnt there one concerning Gobekli Tepe (9000BC)?

[

Because the Gobeki’s are not Egyptians.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

[

According to some mainstream archaeologists:
"Gobekli Tepe merely indicates that hunter/gatherers were more advanced than we thought."

They refuse to entertain the notion of any sort of sophisticated pre-flood civilizations. Not for a second.

Meanwhile I think only about 5% of Gobekli Tape has been excavated so far...

edit on 24-12-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

In my "Primal" piece I have BBC clips showing that the first wheat strain farmed was from that same period.... 30 miles from Gobekli Tepe:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
what about america and south america all the cilivilations

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This Pink Granite "structure" looks more like a stone quarry, the huge blocks were to be cut out of the quarry to be used elsewhere.

How ancient Egypt was that? Stone quarries are found lots of places around Egypt. Pyramids taken down to use 'materials' in other modern structures is because they are poor over there, lots easier to reuse materials than make all new stone blocks.

Military bases in Egypt are there to protect western hegemony, especially control of tariffs from the Suez canal, a most vital Geo-strategic choke point in the world of shipping and war making.

Tourism and poverty take second fiddle to all that.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They lagged behind the Old World. They needed to hit bottom in their spreading out across the lands, to then start filling in and getting together to start building. Then as they did they had slightly differing odds against them:

1. Way better drugs than the Old World; a bit too good where the Old World had shrooms to stoke their perceptions the New World had that and a list of others they were mixing and taking too far which extended their savage.
2. No oxen / goats / horses.
3. They just didnt figure out bronze (in time).
4. No trade with the other civilizations meant no spreading of ideas & tech.

Beyond that, the lag, it was all the same with elites buildings pyramids in representation to the pyramidal, hierarchical power structures they had built socially; Concentration of wealth; Status goods; Slavery; Writing; Armies & War; Etc all came from agriculture and the 'need' to control wealth = the universal pattern of "Civilization".

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
what about america and south america all the cilivilations

Same idea. None of them are accepted as pre-flood by the mainstreamers, even though it's well acknowledged that the Incas and other groups found these pre-existing sites and repurposed them.

Cuzco in Peru is dated to be about 3000 years old ( while artifacts found there were carbon-dated to be around 5000 years old. ) But simply look at the construction. The way those stones were cut and fitted to perfection speaks volumes.

Puma Punku was said to be built as late as 600 A.D.

I've yet to hear any decent theory as to how they cut these blocks to perfection in the 6th or 7th century.
edit on 24-12-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: Grammar

edit on 24-12-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I've yet to hear any decent theory as to how they cut these blocks to perfection in the 6th or 7th century.

Very carefully.

Note that the Hittite's achieved stone granite work every bit as masterful, back in like 1600BC. YOu'll dig checking all out their fortress in Hattusa.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

[
Now that is an extremely original and interesting notion, I have to give respect to you for putting that forward. Given the importance shamans had at that time and their use of hallucinogens it’s entirely plausible

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: penfold

Yeah i caught it when I was making my Gobekli Tepe grand segment for "PRIMAL". I didnt actually notice the shape until I saw the bull carved into several of them, and then at thee sister site where they had the bull inside their house next to their bed where their head goes.

Making a clip / segment of heavy video editing you play the same sequences again and again and again, so next I looked at the thing and 'WTF that whole thing is a shroom temple'.

If you go read about those pillars you'll see them called "T Shaped". I had one friend over to screen the piece and I asked him what shape it that,, he goes 'its a T shape'. But the thing is they didnt have writing so the "T" to us is nothing to them.

The one thing clear by the archeologists is that isnt a place to live, that's the regional central religious ceremonial complex. Getting off on the 'gods' was paramount to all ancient peoples we know about, starting with them. That place seems to me like the place people would do a pilgrimage sort of festival, surely in the nice warm months... I'd bet almost everything the month/week when shrooms would emerge in their locale is when they'd have their big communal festival thingie. Everyone would show up with their sacred plant admixtures, including the first beer somewhere along during the period.

So a "T" they are not. They're definitely religious. They were so important to them that when whatever happened to break up their community they hauled and backfilled a mountain of stone and materials to entomb the place.

And just look at them. The thickness of the 'lids', the odd angles they rest at, the rounded top corners but sharps bottom corners.... those are shrooms! The're even arranged like clusters of shrooms sticking up out of cowpies.

So I just had to slip in a quick 20 seconds (of Joe Rogan as the audio) talking about people worshiping cows because of the 'god molecule' that pushes up out of cowpies.

You gotta put yourself in their shoes, back then Animism, in ancient primitive peoples the world over Animism is the universal religion while any plant etc that alters your consciousness was bigger than television. So of course they were getting off on whatever was available. Now the cow / bull isnt the only critter being worshiped, yet the world over as you'll be able to see in The Darkest Patterns (without me actually spelling it out) everywhere there's a culture / civilization / empire the bull is there as often the most important of all animal symbolisms.

As it is the most pronounced from the very first site we know about: Gobekli Tepe, so are many other common features in later religions, such as resurrection, the number 12, solar arrangements, and last but not least the Twin Towers.

edit on 24-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes "Dung Fungi" The Cows are not killed, they produce the sacred mushroom, and an unending fuel supply for heat and cooking, thus in India the Cows are allowed to roam and do what they want. But everyone has forgotten why, and just calls them sacred. The Shaman ingests the Psilocybin, then goes on a quest for survival knowledge, which is how the native people say was how they worked out how to make Curare. Researchers mention that they have met the same people on different trips, consciousness is strange as we might be questioning ourselves, then getting the answer in a form that is understandable.
If plants can communicate with each other, and can see and hear without any organs, and even recognize individual people, perhaps we are all barking up the wrong tree, and its the mycelium that connects everything, at the root level, and since we have made it illegal to tune in , our '___' levels only appear when we are dying, which seems to be leaving it a bit late.

top topics

join