It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 things we learned were racist this year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The whole thraed was about white farmers getting killed and kicked out of south Africa.

Thats what empires do, make it about skin color and religion to justify killing everyone.

Just like you are doing.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The whole thraed was about white farmers getting killed and kicked out of south Africa.

Thats what empires do, make it about skin color and religion to justify killing everyone.

Just like you are doing.

So you are saying the leadership of south Africa is an empire that is justifying killing white people?

Again, are you ok with these farmers being kicked out based on their skin color?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The cheese is going to slide right off my cracker if I see a black person celebrate Christmas. That is cultural appropriation! Christmas is for white people. kwanza is for black people. Festivus is for people who don't know what they are.

Christmas is mine!. MINE I tell you! Now stop trying to appropriate my cultures holiday so I can go back to spreading peace and good will to my fellow man.

And GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Democrats are the party that thrives when the people are divided into their 1000 special little categories. Then they can patronize the crap out of each group, tell them each how they are being disparaged by the other groups, provide some faux sympathy, and hopefully snag a new vote with each realized tear.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
what the hell, these people think they can call out racism anytime they see fit. this country has gone to hell. folks need to just let it go and suck it up. this is just the way things are. just because something is racist or offensive does not mean it should change. maga

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

How is pointing out the insane rapid advancement of calling everything racist a bad thing.

The vast majority of people have no idea about these stupid SJW stories until some right wing publications use them for click bait to foster even more division among the people.

If that’s not a “bad thing” I don’t know what is really.

Everything else you said is nothing to do with what I said at all.
So I do not feel the need to address it.

I guess calling a spade a spade is bad on your planet.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Seems to be just another person guilty of race baiting pointing fingers at others guilty of race baiting.

Just a different side of the same coin.
edit on 25-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Seems to be just another person guilty of race baiting pointing fingers at others guilty of race baiting.

Well by that logic, by pointing it out you are also guilty of race baiting.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And that is why you need to stay away from attempting to use logic.

Carlson is a known race baiter. He has no place to point fingers. But that does not stop him from producing race-baiting propaganda that people will happily parrot all over the internet.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And that is why you need to stay away from attempting to use logic.

Carlson is a known race baiter. He has no place to point fingers. But that does not stop him from producing race-baiting propaganda that people will happily parrot all over the internet.

More name calling from you.

That is a fallacy, ad hom.

Same as it ever was for you.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

More name calling from you.

That is a fallacy, ad hom.

It's not an ad hom if I am addressing the position he holds.

In this case, his position is one of hypocrisy.

He has no place to point fingers at others when he is guilty of the same.

Same as it ever was for you.

Now that is an ad hom.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I. Don't even like fox News but a source of him race baiting. It's just confusing because race baiting is dem tactic101. The left is obsessed about race and gender

Never understood why the left despises tucker so much. Maybe Its the bow ties?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Tucker eh?

Yall use to love Tucker when he use to work for CNN.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

This is nothing more than merely a simple agenda of division based on language restrictions. I find it rather silly and childish how simple things have now become racist or as the youth says these days *bigot*.

Has anyone ever wondered what happens when the fluoride levels and certain drugs hit the highest levels in our waters? Well... the SJW and this list are part of that result!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Right wing publications? I see in the first 10 listings; Salon.com, The Root, Huffington Post, CNN, NPR, and the NY Times. Clear bastions of right wing propaganda...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can sense the butt-hurt and manufactured outrage...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I can sense the butt-hurt and manufactured outrage...

Yes, that's the point.

These left wing people are butt hurt and manufacture outrage by calling everything racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join