It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 things we learned were racist this year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Truth is a liberal can ramble on about nonsense all day,but when asked for facts or proof,then they call people racist,I have yet to see a liberal win a debate when truth or facts involved,then they pull race card,does this show any kind of intelligence?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Standized testing
Solar eclipses....
Modern science and mathematicians
Makeup on tanned girls
These are a few of my favourite racist things.

Icecream with songs and plam trees on golf courses
Nostalgia and starwars
And borritos with tacos
Gentrification and whites that fly from the citys.
These are a few of my favourite racist things.

When PC strikes
When liberals bite
And i feel so sad
I simply remember my favourite racist things
And i dont feel so sad

edit on 24-12-2017 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Whataboutism?

Given that Haitian thread im surprised youd complain about anyones source

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I made it to the 3rd or 4th one and gave up. Some of us have a life to carry on with. I'm going to take my new found wealth from the tax cut and buy a pontoon boat and go fishing.

Merry Christmas

Three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run, see how they run!!! repeat for more ice cream!!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It wasn't until I was told I was a racist, wether I meant to be or not, that I decided if I was going to be treated as a racist, wether I meant to be one or not, I might as well be a racist.
edit on 24-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I made it to the 3rd or 4th one and gave up. Some of us have a life to carry on with. I'm going to take my new found wealth from the tax cut and buy a pontoon boat and go fishing.

Merry Christmas

Three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run, see how they run!!! repeat for more ice cream!!

I am sure fishing and tax cuts are racist.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thats the same tucker that got fired by cnn in the 90s for being a tool lol.

Good to see the deplorables liking ex cnn employees.

Fake news all day everyday.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Imo, anyone wearing a bow tie is a tool.

But thats just me.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Tucker eh? Yeah, I'm not going to give that man the time of day. He's a biased political hack for conservatives. Funny enough though, there are real hardcore white supremacists within the conservatives ranks but lets ignore that and point out anything else that isn't conservative racism.

Yet you refuse to denounce or even acknowledge the racists among your own ranks.

Rather than fish for stars. Try some critical thought sometime.
You might like it...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.dailywire.com...

Leftist Student-Activist: Science Is Racist and Should Be ‘Decolonized’

edit on 2017-12-24T11:43:37-06:0011amSun, 24 Dec 2017 11:43:37 -0600SundayAmerica/Chicago3731 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Are fake news racist too?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Dwarfs are #ed because of the white dwarfs stars and blacks are #ed because of black holes. How can we fix science so everybody is happy again? The wacky america never ceases to amaze me. They are completely twisted in their own ignorance. Give them guns and they might solve the problem themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This thread is full of division. that is a problem with this site. There is a difference between debating and arguing.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

The worst of those are the SJW's that get offended on the behalf of people who aren't offended in the least.

I would like to think, that is the case far more often than not..I dunno sometimes.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The only thing stupider than actual racism is this list.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The only thing stupider than actual racism is this list.

Can we add white people in Africa to the list?

You said they shouldn't be yhwre, and cheer for farmersbthere to lose their farms based solely on the color of their skin.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Twist my argument against colonialism by Europeans in Africa anyway you like, racist.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Twist my argument against colonialism by Europeans in Africa anyway you like, racist.

Here is you laughing about white people being killed in Africa and having their farms taken, saying the rest better leave soon.

LOL,

"
The white population of Zimbabwe reached a peak of about 296,000 in 1975, representing just over four percent of the population, but numbers then started to drop, to around 120,000 in 1999, and to no more than 50,000 in 2002, possibly much less.
"

The rest better git while the gittins good. The history of Europeans in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), would curdle the blood.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Your link is to a thread My posts there were too were specifically about European Colonialism in Africa for Resources, territory and power. You twisted my meaning there too...

Is that best you can do, call people racist for challenging Foreign Policy in Occupied countries?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Your link is to a thread My posts there were too were specifically about European Colonialism in Africa for Resources, territory and power. You twisted my meaning there too...

Is that best you can do, call people racist for challenging Foreign Policy in Occupied countries?

The whole thraed was about white farmers getting killed and kicked out of south Africa.

You were gleeful, saying Africa isn't white.

You are fine with them getting kicked out of the country.

Are you now saying that you are not ok with South African white farmers having their land stolen and kicked out?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join