It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI not releasing DNA Analysis That Could Solve Disappearance Of Jimmy Hoffa (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Last May authorities found blood under floor boards of Frank Sheeran's Home. Sheeran who passed away in 2003 said he shot Hoffa to death.
The FBI has yet to confirm the DNA comparison report.

www.freep.com
The FBI would not confirm that an analysis of DNA evidence that could help solve the mystery of the disappearance of former Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa has been completed.

On Friday night, FBI spokeswoman Dawn Clenney in Detroit denied an Associated Press report that she said it had been completed. She referred all inquiries to the Bloomfield Township Police Department, which collected the evidence last May.

According to Associated Press reports, Clenney had said the agency submitting the evidence -- the township police -- would have received the completed FBI report.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This could very well finaly reveal the fate of Jimmy Hoffa.
30 years have past since He went missing and now we may learn of what had actually happened to him.
It has long been believed to be a cover up.
I guess we will have to wait to see if this conspiracy will be laid to rest.

Related News Links:

www.freep.com
www.kansascity.com

[edit on 14-2-2005 by regs]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I thought his body had already been found in the cement slab under a home....wasn't it on Syracruse drive????

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is funny. Expect them not to release the results, cuz its not Hoffa's blood.

I think he was disappeared, but that doesn't mean he was killed. It was just best to portray it that way, so his mob connections wouldn't be noticed, or to make it look like his mob connections turned on him.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I think he was disappeared, but that doesn't mean he was killed. It was just best to portray it that way, so his mob connections wouldn't be noticed, or to make it look like his mob connections turned on him.

I thought he was buried under one of the goal posts at Giants Stadium?

join