It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just repeated the lie that 'Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional races this year'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

He Also thought the NFL Eagles are Undefeated.........I say Fire those Lousy Advisors Donald !

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Then we may have to accept that he's just a pathological liar.

This is the answer.

It's really not that Trump is just wrong sometimes or makes a mistake here and there, he says things and contends that they're true. He's gaslighting the nation; we've always been at war with Eastasia.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think he’s to be pitied. He’s looking like someone trying to bluster his way through. I hope the democrats win back the house and senate, to make it easier for him.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I won't lose my snip until Trump says corpsman wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think he’s to be pitied. He’s looking like someone trying to bluster his way through. I hope the democrats win back the house and senate, to make it easier for him.

Do you just repeat the same crap in every thread?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If Trump opens his mouth lies come out. Like cause and effect

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Welcome to every political discussion on social media ever. Both sides keep taking the bait and doing nothing about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Some people just don't "get" the strategy.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Cryptomnesia: the appearance in consciousness of memory images which are not recognized as such but which appear as original creations.

Someone who believes their own lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You know it probably would be easier on him if that happened.
I mean for most of his life he lined up with dems politically.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here is Trump with the Left.

Good Boy! Who's a good Boy!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I was only able to find one article on the tweet linked in the original post, and it's from an indepedent news source. My guess is that the MSM is ignoring the tweet because it makes Trump look so incredibly bad. My bet is that they don't want to give Americans a reason to lose sleep over a possibly senile person having the ability to launch nukes at any moment. Time will tell.

Donald Trump has become so senile he literally can’t count to five

So the record in question is 4-1, not 5-0. Donald Trump doesn’t appear to know the California special election even took place, and he’s somehow counting the four special elections in Georgia, Kansas, Montana, and South Carolina as five special elections. That’s before getting to the fact that these all took place early in the year. Trump’s recent record is that his candidate lost in the deeply Republican state of Alabama, and his candidate got blown out in the moderate state of Virginia. Not only can he not help anyone win, he can’t even count to five anymore.
www.palmerreport.com...

edit on 24-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
With the positive effects of Tax Reform already underway, the massive Republican gains over the last 8 years in this country, will continue. That's what's important.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It is sad that he lies so much and some give him a free pass.
I thought he was going to be different.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Just because your an inexperianced kid,and have no idea of the real world,a president is to uphold laws,seems things are going his way,your opinion is shortsided at best

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I don’t recall feeling pity for trump before.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I hope he is simply addicted to lying.

He does this a lot, someone tallied it up and he averages about 6 lies a day either on camera or recorded otherwise.

If he actually believes what he is saying then it is much worse. Like the onset of Alzheimer's worse.

I think the byproduct of the media fact-checking him and inadvertently reporting the truth is hilarious.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

My guess is that the MSM is ignoring the tweet because it makes Trump look so incredibly bad.

So now the MSM is on Trumps side?
You guys really don't care how you turn the facts or whatever, just as it makes Trump look bad, everything is allowed.

Stop talking, start thinking!
edit on 24-12-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some people just don't "get" the strategy.

There is no strategy. Trump is just a habitual liar and a moron or is he?

I am beginning to think he is suffering from some kind of old age disease because he seems to say things that can easily be verified as false, repeats the same lies over and over, barely can form a coherent sentence and slurs at times.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Come on op everybody knows that trump never lies, its the evil liberal media and hillary clinton that make him say those words.

He is a true patriot that was sent by god to save the deplorables from the evil claws of the dog eating communist.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join