It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just repeated the lie that 'Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional races this year'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Remember, the Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional races this year. In Senate, I said Roy M would lose in Alabama and supported Big Luther Strange - and Roy lost. Virginia candidate was not a “Trumper,” and he lost. Good Republican candidates will win BIG!
Link

Here are links to a couple of articles that debunked Trump's wrong assertions on the issue the first time:

thehill.com...

ijr.com...

I'm very concerned about this because I can't imagine that no one corrected Trump's "mistake" the first time. At this point, it looks to me as if he's crossed the line into being a pathological liar.

This is also how someone with dementia or another mental impairment can act. I don't care what you believe politically, this should concern you.

What should be done about this? Thankfully, Trump is going to get a complete health checkup early next year.

Then we may have to accept that he's just a pathological liar.
edit on 23-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

As an internet psychologist and also as someone who has never said something wrong, I can safely say that we need to lock him up now!

Go storm the White House!

I got your back, brah!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What should be done about this?

People should post frantic rants on the internet far and wide and then go back to doing absolutely nothing about it.

Got that part nailed already.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trumpers (I'm glad Trump coined that term) don't care how much Trump lies, so there's no point in even mentioning it to you I suppose. I realized that when I posted the following in another thread, and no one criticized Trump for it.

Trump's flip flopping on health care has been astounding. Anyone remember this?

www.youtube.com...

He's gone from promising universal health care to promising to repeal and replace Obamacare to promising to sabotage Obamacare to declaring Obamacare to have been repealed just because the individual mandate was repealed. Where does all that leave Trump if he runs for reelection in 2020?

All the Democratic candidate will need to do is promise universal health care like Trump did last time. In fact, the Democratic candidate can copy pretty much all of Trump's memes such as "Drain the swamp" and "Lock him [Trump] up" to prove how different they are from Trump.

It would be a glorious finish to the greatest reality TV show ever made...The Trump White House.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: Shamrock6

Are you implying that my original post in this thread was a "frantic rant"?

I can see why you probably don't have a problem with Trump's lying. Birds of a feather...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm very concerned about this

😆

Sure you are.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I can see why you probably don't have a problem with Trump's lying. Birds of a feather...

Literally the first time anybody has accused me of being a Trump supporter on this site, and it was every bit as hysterical as I thought it would be

No, there's no implication. You asked a question, and I gave an answer. If you think that answer applies to you directly, then that's your own interpretation of what I said. What should be done about it? I dunno what should be done about it. What I do know is what will be done about it, which is exactly what I said.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That lying orange bastard!!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As an internet psychologist and also as someone who has never said something wrong, I can safely say that we need to lock him up now!

I got your back, brah!

Oooo, take it to the extreme, because that's actually an argument.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

I'm very concerned about this because I can't imagine that no one corrected Trump's "mistake" the first time. At this point, it looks to me as if he's crossed the line into being a pathological liar.

Then we may have to accept that he's just a pathological liar.

Huh ??? What do you mean by now ??? Seriously

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Better or worse than “57 states”?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OMG. OMG. What a Nazi thing to do. Trump might as well impeach himself now.

Cancel Christmas, sell your stock shares, and brace for the end.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Literally the first time anybody has accused me of being a Trump supporter on this site, and it was every bit as hysterical as I thought it would be

Brings back memories the time I was called a closet Obama supporter.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Brings back memories the time I was called a closet Obama supporter.
Why are the words Obama and closet used in the same sentence so frequently?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

it looks to me as if he's crossed the line into being a pathological liar.

He's been the wrong side of that line for years it's just becoming more obvious.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I got your back, brah!

But did you stay at a Holiday Inn?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thankfully, Trump is going to get a complete health checkup early next year.

But doctors don't get to make the call on removal from office, that's up to:
1) The President
or
2) The Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments
or
3) such other body as Congress may by law provide:

transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

as per 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

So for U.S. people who are not holders of such offices, write letters to those who are in those offices.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hope he is simply addicted to lying.

He does this a lot, someone tallied it up and he averages about 6 lies a day either on camera or recorded otherwise.

If he actually believes what he is saying then it is much worse. Like the onset of Alzheimer's worse.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yup. Just like Democrats lying about Russia used Pokemon to influence the 2016 election.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
When oh when will this kind of crap end? So many people obsessed with Trump. It got old for me months ago now. It's amazing how resilient people are about this constant flaming BS. I used to be super passionate about politics, but seriously, screw this.

People need to get back to spending time with their families etc and quit letting the media destroy their personal relationships etc etc over this continual junk. It's so far beyond politics now that it's a wonder so many people are soo continually consumed by this crap. Merry Christmas.
edit on 23-12-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Trump lies or stretches the truth more than most other politicians, if not all other politicians, that's part of his style. When I listen to him speak, I don't trust a word of it, and I research online to get the real picture. Sure, he tells the truth sometimes.
edit on 23pmSat, 23 Dec 2017 19:04:22 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join