It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Kids love fascism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I got my grandkids iPads (4 of em) a few Christmas 's ago.
I wish I got them telescopes and microscopes.

Perhaps we should introduce them to the real world at younger ages.
That is when they have no preconceived notions that today's media seems to be trying to cement in their heads.

I actually watched a lot of it with them, and there was a lot I did not like.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sir Topham Hatt used to be the Fat controller before the pretend left got their claws into him. I'd say most problems with popular culture can be laid at the door of these idiots.

edit on 28pSat, 23 Dec 2017 17:38:28 -060020172017-12-23T17:38:28-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: Can't spell Fat, apparently.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
In retrospect, I watched "The adventures of Rocket J Squirrel", when I was a kid. Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, Natasha, Mr. Peapody... It was full of cold war tounge in cheek. But it was entertaining as hell.
edit on 23-12-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Buzzfeed: creating problems where they don't exist for the purpose of convincing an audience that they're more awake and conscious of society's intricacies. When in actuality, it's yet another masked agenda to divide the masses by insisting that our differences are SO significant that they warrant civil action.

...But what do I know

Um, yeah, those descriptions cited in the OP are out of control. Surely they pile up dead bodies, and whip slaves bloody, and batter women in these cartoons to warrant such strong critique?

a reply to: charlyv

Imagine fi these critics actually saw an hour of Looney Tunes. They'd claw their own eyes out.

edit on 23-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Parents are the ones becoming fascists . If it does not match their thoughts , ban it.
Kids are by nature little chaotic creatures.
Father of 3 , grandfather of 6 .
That gives me indisputable rights to say that.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Kids don't know what kids are missing out on.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i has no idea what " paw patrol " is - but i survived " thomas the tank engine "

i think it would be amusing to force the idiots that denounce thomas to watch :

the magic roundabout

and see what they write afterward

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If these hyper reactionary want to get their knickers in a twist about something, maybe they should check out Wren and Stimpy, Cow amd Chicken or Pinky and the Brain. Lol

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

That network is and has been a joke since it's inception,but then again why it was created by the CIA,just like their National Enquirer magazine,baffle the liberal's with BS

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You guys should send some of these clips you're posting on here to the author of that asinine article. Then again, he might try to press charges against you for violating his safe space.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sir Topham Hatt

I refer to him as the Fat Controller, (I think in the books he was the Fat Director)

I am now a facist. Or is that a fattist?

I so want off this planet. ASAP. So much stupid among this species. Is it possible to divorce mankind because no effin way am I human when this is what humans do, and with more and more frequency.

Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. No way to fight it!!!! GAAAAAAAAH!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You better leave Daffy Duck ALONE! ! !

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

hahaha - I'm sure its a crime to use the Postal Service to send "hate crime" through the mail

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Sorry to break it to you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join