It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe to retire early next year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s deputy director who has been the target of Republican critics for more than a year, plans to retire in a few months when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits, according to people familiar with the matter.

www.washingtonpost.com... b8c-e67a-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html?utm_term=.a1ca4c54ea3e

Another one down huh?

Retired or not, his conduct along with his cohorts needs investigated.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Any retirement should be put on legal hold pending the outcome of an investigation.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Nice try McCabe!

The only way he will have the chance is if he flips and takes down those above hime.

Corrupt POS deserves to go down, no pension, rot in a cell, imo.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hillary didn't win so there's no one to protect and cover for any longer.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So your saying that the guy waited for is full pension to kick in before he retires, what an evil man, burn him and is whole family.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

here here, but not without the Rum!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Nice try McCabe!

The only way he will have the chance is if he flips and takes down those above hime.

Corrupt POS deserves to go down, no pension, rot in a cell, imo.

I already mentioned that he was fired weeks ago. Looks like he already flipped and is now allowed to retire gracefully instead of been dragged through the mud. Well there are bigger fish to fry after all. However I'm not keen on the fact that so many exposed criminals will no longer face justice. I want them all to be held accountable for their actions. The american people deserve to know the truth of what the Obama administration did. At least give me someone like Lynch and Holder wrapped as a christmas present.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

President Trump already calling him out, to include those benefits, lol.

The President is pissed, I don't blame him one bit considering what these people were trying to do to him. Keep up the spotlight President Trump!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

...and bring the beaver tails, yo!
edit on 23-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Will McCabe be the next addition to the Moonboot crew? Some important people keep suffering from mysterious foot injuries these days.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So your saying that the guy waited for is full pension to kick in before he retires, what an evil man, burn him and is whole family.

Yeah ditching the HIC hearings is not the least suspicious. Now i know why you ignored the thread about that aswell. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
as long as they snare a bigger fish this does not bother me, If its just the usual federal service boondoggle that will bother me.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ha - running scared. I think they have him. Watch the movements of the rats that will be running from the sinking ship.

edit on 23/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wasn’t it his wife that received over a half million campaign contribution from Hillary? Oh man, this guy is so very dirty.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just looked, he will be 50 when he “retires”. Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The plot thickens. GOP Rep Gaetz: ‘We Have Email Evidence From Andrew McCabe Indicating That Hillary Clinton Was Going to Get a ‘HQ Special”

Friday on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said a congressional committee had evidence FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe indicated Hillary Clinton was going to get an “HQ special” regarding the investigation of her unauthorized email server and ties to the Clinton Foundation during her tenure as secretary of state.

Gaetz, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, described the circumstances at the FBI regarding the investigation as “extreme pro-Hillary Clinton bias.”

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I wonder how this ties in with the insurance policy discussion?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
More Swamp.

Good riddance.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s deputy director who has been the target of Republican critics for more than a year, plans to retire in a few months when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits, according to people familiar with the matter.

Judging by the events of the last year.

I'd say McCabe didn't earn that pension and benefits.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Judging by the events of the last year.

I'd say McCabe didn't earn that pension and benefits.

I would be willing to bet that he doesn't need that pension.
He has probably been well paid for his work for the Clintons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join