It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Debt Doesn't Exist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Realtruth

Meh, go back to a time when there was no money then.

Barter your potatoes for brain surgery, see how that goes.

No holidays either.

Work sun up to sun down till you die.

It may not be a perfect system, and it has made us lazy...but I’d rather that than work and fight every waking minute just to survive.

Chadders babe. Be imaginative. Think of something different. Stop supporting a failed system.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Chadders babe. Be imaginative. Think of something different. Stop supporting a failed system.

What do you replace it with?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: Nothin

In my case 4 years studying economics and about twenty years working in financial service is my source.

It's s wide subject but will happily answer any questions and try and provide a source to any specific queries.

That's very generous of you. Thanks!

Do you see any potential, or viable alternatives, to having privately-controlled central banks?

Most central banks aren't privately controlled. Even the US Federal reserve, despite its convoluted structure, is effectively a part of the federal government.

Where do the profits from interest go?
Mostly to the government, with some being skimmed off into private hands?
What: if any, control, does the USA government have over the US Federal reserve?
Can the US Federal reserve be altered?
Who signs the paychecks, for US Federal reserve employees?

Almost all profit goes to the government. The rest goes to the federal reserve member banks.

The federal has in theory operational independence which means it is told what to do but not how. In reality as it's power comes from Congress it effectively reports into the federal government.

No idea who signs the paychecks (Are they still a thing in the US?). I would assume the member banks.

Hmmm: "member banks". Sounds all warm and fuzzy, no?

Do you want a central bank to be warm and fuzzy?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bulwarkz
You are either ignorant to fiat money vs. Real money or you are playing word games trying to act deceptive.

Actually, the ignoramus in that regard is you. You have consistently confused the topic, obviously do not understand the words you are typing and are just regurgitating tropes you parroted from elsewhere. Not to mention you're one of those Freeman on the Land converts who thinks there is a magical ALL CAPS birth certificate tucked away in the United States Treasury that you could somehow cash out if you knew the proper words and their order of usage.

I am not underpaid. I just do not think your typedeserves higher wages for what you do if it comes at the expense of the workers and producers.

Sucks to be you then since my CEO is the one who decides what I get paid.

I think our biggest problem is we are suffocated by the sociopaths that believe stealing our wages for themselves means they earned it.

Who stole your wages and how did they do this?

Fairwage not money magic.

You sound salty and underpaid again.

Currency should only be used for exchange of goods and services.

As opposed to?

dude, you sound greedy as f***. No really. I live a blessed life. I made no oaths to deter from my birthright. I chose not to sell my birthright for a bowl of pouridge.
I have suffered and sacrificed my entire life and i do not complain because i am the better man for it. I have simply seen enough to know the meaning of wisdom. I see your willingness to return to folly simply because you are greedy and took an oath.
As a dog returns to his own vomit, so does the fool to his folly

I philosophy through most of these threads. I don't spend to much time trying to prove you or others wrong. I might link something here or there. I am not too concerned about proper grammar or spelling. I am not here to practice sorcery or cast spells.

Nothing you say on this topic makes any sense. Your only concerns are to discredit others.
The onus is on you!
If it works , fiat, tell me, what are you going to do with the debt? What is our debt vs. GDP?
can we pay the interest? We do not need to jump through hoops. Stop with the rhetoric.
Your system is broken and failed and no amount of taxes fixes it.
And your intelligence is being used here to tell us to suck it up, you got yours,

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

65 cents of every dollar earned is paid directly in taxes.

If you have an effective tax rate of 65% than you are making a significant amount of money. But I suspect you're not paying 65% since you are grousing about how underpaid you are.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

dude, you sound greedy as f***.

Why? Because I don't care if you're underpaid? That's your problem, not mine.

I made no oaths to deter from my birthright. I chose not to sell my birthright for a bowl of pouridge.

That's nice, good for you.

I have suffered and sacrificed my entire life and i do not complain...

You've been complaining through the entire thread.

Nothing you say on this topic makes any sense.

I attribute that to your education and your desire not to familiarize yourself regarding the topic.

If it works , fiat, tell me, what are you going to do with the debt?

What debt? Mine? I'm going to pay it since I knew full well what I was doing when I borrowed the money.

Are you ever going to answer any of my questions or are you going to cotinue to make giant word wall replies of hyperbole? You sound completely unhinged.

edit on 23-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

In my case 4 years studying economics and about twenty years working in financial service is my source.

It's s wide subject but will happily answer any questions and try and provide a source to any specific queries.

That's very generous of you. Thanks!

Do you see any potential, or viable alternatives, to having privately-controlled central banks?

Most central banks aren't privately controlled. Even the US Federal reserve, despite its convoluted structure, is effectively a part of the federal government.

Where do the profits from interest go?
Mostly to the government, with some being skimmed off into private hands?
What: if any, control, does the USA government have over the US Federal reserve?
Can the US Federal reserve be altered?
Who signs the paychecks, for US Federal reserve employees?

Almost all profit goes to the government. The rest goes to the federal reserve member banks.

The federal has in theory operational independence which means it is told what to do but not how. In reality as it's power comes from Congress it effectively reports into the federal government.

No idea who signs the paychecks (Are they still a thing in the US?). I would assume the member banks.

Hmmm: "member banks". Sounds all warm and fuzzy, no?

Do you want a central bank to be warm and fuzzy?

Do you?
However: does it seem possible that that is how they are trying to portray themselves?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

65 cents of every dollar earned is paid directly in taxes.

If you have an effective tax rate of 65% than you are making a significant amount of money. But I suspect you're not paying 65% since you are grousing about how underpaid you are.

Must be all that birth certificate money.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm glad he cashed it in then, it'll help reduce the debt that he's so wound up over.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You are either ignorant to fiat money vs. Real money or you are playing word games trying to act deceptive.

Actually, the ignoramus in that regard is you. You have consistently confused the topic, obviously do not understand the words you are typing and are just regurgitating tropes you parroted from elsewhere. Not to mention you're one of those Freeman on the Land converts who thinks there is a magical ALL CAPS birth certificate tucked away in the United States Treasury that you could somehow cash out if you knew the proper words and their order of usage.

I am not underpaid. I just do not think your typedeserves higher wages for what you do if it comes at the expense of the workers and producers.

Sucks to be you then since my CEO is the one who decides what I get paid.

I think our biggest problem is we are suffocated by the sociopaths that believe stealing our wages for themselves means they earned it.

Who stole your wages and how did they do this?

Fairwage not money magic.

You sound salty and underpaid again.

Currency should only be used for exchange of goods and services.

As opposed to?

dude, you sound greedy as f***. No really. I live a blessed life. I made no oaths to deter from my birthright. I chose not to sell my birthright for a bowl of pouridge.
I have suffered and sacrificed my entire life and i do not complain because i am the better man for it. I have simply seen enough to know the meaning of wisdom. I see your willingness to return to folly simply because you are greedy and took an oath.
As a dog returns to his own vomit, so does the fool to his folly

I philosophy through most of these threads. I don't spend to much time trying to prove you or others wrong. I might link something here or there. I am not too concerned about proper grammar or spelling. I am not here to practice sorcery or cast spells.

Nothing you say on this topic makes any sense. Your only concerns are to discredit others.
The onus is on you!
If it works , fiat, tell me, what are you going to do with the debt? What is our debt vs. GDP?
can we pay the interest? We do not need to jump through hoops. Stop with the rhetoric.
Your system is broken and failed and no amount of taxes fixes it.
And your intelligence is being used here to tell us to suck it up, you got yours,
see how quickly you make stuff up about me? Now it has to be personal, right. I am calling you parasitical, because you champion and defend parasites.
I personally do not want to reward sociopaths at our expense.
And i am not a freeman.

you need labels because you cannot defend the system or the greed ideology

I just now realized how you lack all empathy. Thats kinda scary!
It is this lack that causes you to steer away from the topic to endless circle reasoning as you pretend like questions are answers

Trillions in debt vs. GDP
Your solution? Lol, attack and diflect, i sinuate, tarnish reputations, assasinate character.
Yeah, worthy skill sets

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And i am not a freeman.

You know that ALL CAPS thing you believe in? That's called the Freeman on the Land scam.

I just now realized how you lack all empathy.

You're right, I don't have any empathy for you since you are dishonest.

Your solution?

Why do I need to formulate a solution? You're the one that has an issue with it because of your poor choices in life.

edit on 23-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'm glad he cashed it in then, it'll help reduce the debt that he's so wound up over.
see, we can discard the question of ignorance. You are well aware of all the craziness with charters going on. You guys have read enough to know. You guys are just all in is all.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And i am not a freeman.

You know that ALL CAPS thing you believe in? That's called the Freeman on the Land scam.

Your solution?

Why do I need to formulate a solution? You're the one that has an issue with it because of your poor choices in life.

what are these poor choices you talk of? I am confused.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You guys are just all in is all.

Riiiiiiight. You caught us. We're just a bunch of Freeman on the Land debunking paid shills.

You've been duped my main man, just not by us. Stay away from the woo sites, they are impacting your paradigm adversely.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Whatever ones put you in the poor financial circumstances you find yourself where much of your money goes to taxes and you want more. Those choices.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And i am not a freeman.

Your solution?

the all caps thing is called proper grammar. All corporations are alwas in all caps.
There is no mystery here. Go look at every legal document in your posession and explain to me the entities represented in all caps.
I guess what you are trying to say is i have no right to know this simple aspect to law and legalese

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

If you’re on to the racket, I suggest you give up all that this fake money has given you.

If not, then you’re not really on to it, are you?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Whatever ones put you in the poor financial circumstances you find yourself where much of your money goes to taxes and you want more. Those choices.
who said all that?
I would simply want you to understand i am fine with what i have. I am certain i have more than you

It is me having empathy that either bothers you or confuses you
edit on 23-12-2017 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

How has it failed?

Without this supposed fake money, you wouldn’t have anywhere near the things that you currently do...

Not everyone can build their own home and grow their own crops..the worlds population would shrink dramatically...but wait isn’t that what tptb that control us with this fake money want?

Quite the paradox there....

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
1. do not have children. all my money is for me lol
2. i buy and sell things, so i have phsycial items to own. i do not have much cash, but i do have a networth
3. simplify your life. for me, all i need is gym, going out to meet girls, going on vacation for 4 days every year or so, and the other vacations are road trips. i only fly recently to EDC Las Vegas. that party is so spectacular i cannot miss it.
4. basically i need a networth of 1 million by 65-70 in case i cannot work anymore. im pretty sure i can attain that. so thats my goal.

this only works if you enjoy the gym, and consider that a daily adventure lol. i sure do, my gym is packed with chicks!

and it only works if you do not want kids. if you want kids, you gotta work WAY harder because you need money for them. if you want kids, you gotta get a reliable chick who will contribute cash to their upbringing.

as for cash, i truly think before i deposit. if i have bills to pay, i deposit money. if not, i try to have cash around. remember, any cash in hand is less money the inter-nationalists can loan out. (for every dollar you deposit, they loan out 3 dollars and charge interest.)

no wars, and no taxes would be amazing for me, because that means everything would get cheaper. but unfortunately the inter-nationalists rule the world, and they adore big war, big taxes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join