It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Debt Doesn't Exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22978739]angeldoll[/post

So What! Between more wars, trickle down tax cuts, bigly wage increases, we can afford it. Right now wheat farmers aren’t sure who their buyers wii be cause of nafta, but we can afford it. It will trickle down as deemed necessary by the alpha gorillas.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Realtruth

Since I'm not watching close to 3 hours worth of video what is the option instead of money?

Tally sticks.
They work and can't be manipulated.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Tally sticks.
They work and can't be manipulated.

That's still money.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Money has taken on many forms over the years, but only recently has developed into something that doesn't exist, only on paper.

A fiat currency system of Money allows for scammers, on multiple levels, so the value of someone's (Per Hour Rate) gets undermined at basically every level, however if one can print money, car notes, mortgages, and loan it to sweat equity (Per Hour Rate) via a contract. Bingo! They win.

As long as "Money" is somehow a fair exchange, then whatever system is put in place is going to work out.

Here's a short version of that video above.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Money has taken on many forms over the years, but only recently has developed into something that doesn't exist, only on paper.

Fiat currency is over a thousand years old.

You still haven't answered my questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Trade in only fungible assets.

Really? So how do I lease a car like that? Purchase a home? Contribute to my retirement?
you are getting answers. What i am seei g from you is a simple unwillingness to accept that certainly we are smart enough as a people that logic dictates a better system than eternal debt, compound interest forever and debt slavery just because "there is no other way".

Pffffft!

To me that's evidence of brainwashing. How can fiat-never pay back-debt and compound interest be the only way? You do know that this fiat system we are supposedly bound to is just over a century old, right?
And our countries most prosperous time were actually BEFORE the creatures existance.

Let us start with giving control of the currency back to Congress and the US Treasury. That way you can have all those loans for cars and houses and businesses. And not have to die in eternal debt leaving an inheritance for a legacy rather than servitude for your children and their children

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

you are getting answers. What i am seei g from you is a simple unwillingness to accept that certainly we are smart enough as a people that logic dictates a better system than eternal debt, compound interest forever and debt slavery just because "there is no other way".

Who said you need to be in eternal debt? You, and everyone else, still haven't answered my questions.

What I typically find is that people who bitch about money usually dont have any or know how to manage it.

edit on 23-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Since I'm not watching close to 3 hours worth of video what is the option instead of money?

Cryptocurrency!!!

People are finally asking the right questions as to what kind of currency system we should have.

Printing fiat currency and enriching a small portion of the population has worked quite effectively and built the world we now know.

Using technology, we now have the option of taking the power of deciding what currency we believe in and spreading that globally!

Aye the Creature from Jekyll Island was my first read and it opened my eyes to the rabbit hole!

I can not recommend this book enough!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

What does giving control of currency back to Congress have to do with car loans and personal debt

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Cryptocurrency!!!

Still money.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Cryptocurrency!!!

Still money.

What is your point? lol

The thread is about the deception of our national debt, and current fiat system. Some type of exchange will always exist, but the current one in place only benefits an elite cartel.

We do have a choice not to buy into personal debt, which is a prudent choice, however the illusions of national debt is a myth.

Again to answer your question some type of money will exist, what type? Who knows, however the current system is corrupt.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Who said you need to be in eternal debt? You, and everyone else, still haven't answered my questions.

What I typically find is that people who bitch about money usually dont have any or know how to manage it.

funny, because i do have money management problems from past mistakes. It's a poverty mentality ingrained in most of us. But what I find interesting is that most that learn money magic never learn to produce anything. I am a producer. I have skillsets. There are approximately 15% of us in the world. We carry way more than our own weight. We create huge excess by creating products, like your home (notice how you replace your need for my skills for the "absolute" need for a loan from a bank) and your clothing and most importantly your food. You choose to go through the bank for all those privilages that used to and still rightfully belong with us, the producers. I'm a carpenter by trade, a real good one. I run huge crews using force multipliers.

It was stated beforr and should be asserted as fact here.
You are operating on pure faith in the banks and the fiat system to work. You have way more faith in this than you do in us

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What is your point? lol

You said:

Money is the "Red Herring"...

So I asked instead of using this alleged red herring what should we be doing?

Since you just said we will still need to use money than I guess, what is your point? Are you unable to get fair exchange for your money? Do you feel your salary undervalues you? Do you have yourself in debt issues? If so, that is not money's fault.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

funny, because i do have money management problems from past mistakes.

So because you're irresponsible the rest of us need to alter our system of currency?

...like your home (notice how you replace your need for my skills for the "absolute" need for a loan from a bank) and your clothing and most importantly your food. You choose to go through the bank for all those privilages that used to and still rightfully belong with us, the producers. I'm a carpenter by trade, a real good one. I run huge crews using force multipliers.

That's nice. I don't have the time or inclination to build my own home. I'd rather borrow the money at minimal interest, repay it at my leisure and use the remainder for investment purposes. If it were't for banks loaning people money to acquire real estate your industry wouldn't be nearly as profitable.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Cryptocurrency!!!

Still money.

What is your point? lol

The thread is about the deception of our national debt, and current fiat system. Some type of exchange will always exist, but the current one in place only benefits an elite cartel.

We do have a choice not to buy into personal debt, which is a prudent choice, however the illusions of national debt is a myth.

Again to answer your question some type of money will exist, what type? Who knows, however the current system is corrupt.
i want to reiterate the importance of Judge Anna's work and info. Just as important to the fiat debt money is the fake person that accepts the debt. The strawman fiction that is created in your name but is always in ALL CAPITAL letters. Thats how they trick us away from common law courts and into the legal system where the U.C.C. is the law, the whole of the law. It becomes all about commerce, period. Yes, there most certainly are better, easier less compli ated ways to civilly enact business with one another. There is no good reason for compound interest in the top for printing and digital clicks. This system is so unfair governments have to do double book bookkeeping to hide all the excess wealth they accumulate. The asset portion is called C.A.F.R.

They only present the debt to the public, which of course pays interest, which then they trick us into payingfor it. A debt cycle where the assets are kept in other books.

So recognize that we are as fake as the fake money.
True money, real currency is fungible. Fiat is not in anyway fungible. It is faith based.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The strawman fiction that is created in your name but is always in ALL CAPITAL letters. Thats how they trick us away from common law courts and into the legal system where the U.C.C. is the law, the whole of the law.

This right here explains quite a bit, you're one of those freeman on the land/strawman conspiracy people who bought the snake oil.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Cryptocurrency!!!

Still money.

What is your point? lol

i want to reiterate the importance of Judge Anna's work and info. Just as important to the fiat debt money is the fake person that accepts the debt. The strawman fiction that is created in your name but is always in ALL CAPITAL letters. Thats how they trick us away from common law courts and into the legal system where the U.C.C. is the law, the whole of the law. It becomes all about commerce, period. Yes, there most certainly are better, easier less compli ated ways to civilly enact business with one another. There is no good reason for compound interest in the top for printing and digital clicks. This system is so unfair governments have to do double book bookkeeping to hide all the excess wealth they accumulate. The asset portion is called C.A.F.R.

They only present the debt to the public, which of course pays interest, which then they trick us into payingfor it. A debt cycle where the assets are kept in other books.

So recognize that we are as fake as the fake money.
True money, real currency is fungible. Fiat is not in anyway fungible. It is faith based.

Money is the most fungible thing there is. One dollar is one dollar.

I think you might be confused over what fungible means.

If you believe the Freeman spiel however your confusion becomes understandable.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The strawman fiction that is created in your name but is always in ALL CAPITAL letters. Thats how they trick us away from common law courts and into the legal system where the U.C.C. is the law, the whole of the law.

This right here explains quite a bit, you're one of those freeman on the land/strawman conspiracy people who bought the snake oil.

Snakeoil. Tastes good in the way in but burns like hell on the way back out again.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Snakeoil. Tastes good in the way in but burns like hell on the way back out again.

I'm truly baffled how people can be taken in by such obvious bull.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Borrowing money at minimal interest and repaying at your leisure? Good luck with that, on any serious loan you will repay it over a set period and the interest you pay will be nearly as much again as the amount you originally borrowed by the time you’ve paid it off.

When it comes to property and real estate previous generations have done well because the value of their properties increased over time. However property is becoming increasingly unaffordable to first time buyers who can’t secure a mortgage.
The majority of people will rent their homes in future.

However it’s not money that is the problem. It’s human greed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join