It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and Fox interview pilot and Ex-UFO program cheif

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is a very interesting interview between Tucker Carlson and the pilot from the UFO video which has caused a large stir recently. CNN also recently interviewed the guy who was apparently the chief of the pentagons UFO investigation program. Didn't think much of this at first but it seems like maybe they are prepping for something.

edit on 23/12/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
CNN has run a host of UFO-related news stories in the past week, they even had a section for them on their website. I was reading your thread about UFO's being time-travelers, that was an interesting theory.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Dec 2017 05:18:07 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I realize that but it's always good to get a first hand account from the people who were involved in this case, secondary accounts always seem to be blown out of proportion and exaggerated, but the way the pilot describes what he saw really adds a lot of validity to the footage, at least it does for me. And the fact both Fox and CNN are suddenly reporting so candidly on this issue seems pretty strange as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

It is interesting that the guy interviewed by CNN who used to run a government program has no idea who is behind the wheel of these aircraft. I wonder if anyone higher up in the government knows?

Also, I see you have been watching time travelers speak their mind, have you run into the idea that time travel is invented in the year 2028? I see that a lot in these vlogs and interviews.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Dec 2017 05:43:29 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The cynical part of me notes this is Fox, and what big new show is starting soon? X-Files.

And I wonder how much of the surge in UFO stories has to do with Fox wanting to promote the new season...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder it seems like maybe they are prepping for something.

Personally I expect another 5 years at least to go by and we will still be no closer to any "official" disclosure, you have to remember that if the US government where to come clean it would confirm that they have been lying for decades and it then opens up the can of worms to the cattle mutilations and copious amounts of abductions claims..

They would do well to carry on with a "nothing to see hear" attitude..

Disclosure brings with it so much more than just a "yes they are hear" answer..

I expect we will get more and more videos and claims from people and I would bet it is a private third party that is willing to give evidence that we are not alone..

RA
edit on 23-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Now that is an interesting point, especially the way viral marketing has developed in recent years.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I had not seen the second video before thank you for posting.. If this is not some form of disclosure then I do not know what it is ?

I will be Interested in what Richard Dolan and some of the other proponents will have to say..

S&F thanks again

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I had not seen the second video before thank you for posting.. If this is not some form of disclosure then I do not know what it is ?

I will be Interested in what Richard Dolan and some of the other proponents will have to say..

S&F thanks again

Distraction! From whatever dirty move is played now again.

Because ,this hype, created in the "U"SA, seems to be made only for the "U"SA. Or for the five eye states, as i read in a comment yesterday.

But a real disclosure would be a worldwide event and not limited to the "U"SA or the five eyes members.
The north-american, "U"S heroes would bever limit theirselves to the "U"SA or the five eyes state, to be the ones that told the world that aliens are real, visit us etc.

But somehow the rest of the world doesn´t even take notice from that hype, made in the "U"S for the "U"S, as it seems! My guess is to distract the people from realizing that their great nation is going down faster than the FED can print valueless money.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
The cynical part of me notes this is Fox, and what big new show is starting soon? X-Files.

And I wonder how much of the surge in UFO stories has to do with Fox wanting to promote the new season...
Ah, man. You just had to spoil all of the fun. You're probably 90% correct in the motives by Fox.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Prime the pump for a false flag....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How has this not gained more traction?... This is MAINSTREAM media... The PENTAGON of all organizations releases clear, official Navy video recordings, the pilot gives clear testimony and admits he does not believe the object was from our planet. The former director of the multimillion dollar UFO tracking program believes we are "not alone". All on popular news outlets... Even Tucker Carlson is surprised there hasn't been more public interest in the revelations. Is no one taking this seriously?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Thats what you get when you pick a bad messanger. Nobody takes you seriously.

join