It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Man Planned Christmas Terror Attack For San Fran's Pier 39

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
FBI busts another s#it for brains ISIS sympathizer. This one is a disgraced Marine discharged for fraudulent enlistment. Seems he had some ideas of using his tow truck and firearms to cause havoc on Christmas.

abc7news.com...

Federal investigators say Jameson planned the attack at Pier 39 because he had been there before and knew it was a heavily crowded area.

His father says he's shocked. "Something like this is unreal," he said.

According to a criminal complaint, Jameson had radical jihadi beliefs and had social media posts that supported terrorism.

abc7news.com...

The 26-year-old reportedly stated that "Christmas was the perfect day" for a terror attack in San Francisco and "did not need an escape plan because he was ready to die."

The FBI arrested Everitt Aaron Jameson, who is a tow truck driver and lives in Modesto. According to a handwritten letter obtained by the FBI, Jameson also referred to himself as Abdallah adu Everitt ibn Gordon.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this is accurate, this is incredible. Thank goodness.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
He later said “I’ve reconsidered... I just can’t do it.”...

So not only has the FBI lured and encouraged yet another willing idiot into incriminating himself...
But then he turned round and told them he changed his mind...

So they don’t even get to proclaim to the public they prevented an attack.

Now he can sit in jail for the next 25 years for a thought crime... Ha.
A real winner, eh!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Now he can sit in jail for the next 25 years for a thought crime... Ha. A real winner, eh!

Not if they put him on trial in San Francisco. They had a trial for Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, for the death of Kathryn Steinle. He walked.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: infolurker

If this is accurate, this is incredible. Thank goodness.

Headline on the BBC in the UK this morning reporting this. Hope they manage to stop all the attacks this Christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

So not only has the FBI lured and encouraged yet another willing idiot into incriminating himself...

Are you saying he is another FBI patsy? Is there any proof supporting this, or just your suspicions?

Or is this simply a real copycat terrorist that got cold feet, and is now getting charged anyways?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Now he can sit in jail for the next 25 years for a thought crime... Ha. A real winner, eh!

Not if they put him on trial in San Francisco. They had a trial for Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, for the death of Kathryn Steinle. He walked.

Don't forget this guy is not an illegal, they will give him life.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayanBoricua

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Are you saying he is another FBI patsy? Is there any proof supporting this, or just your suspicions?

Being charged for crimes not actually committed isn't suspicious at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It clearly seems like a thought crime from the posts so far. Conspiracy to commit terrorism at a mininum.

I was asking if there was any evidence of FBI involvement. Because they have an extensive history of prepping, training, and equipping would be domestic terrorists since the 90s and beyond.

But, every once and a while, the real thing happens. I was wondering which of the two this is.
edit on 12232017 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes were made.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayanBoricua
a reply to: intrptr

It clearly seems like a thought crime from the posts so far.

I was asking if there was any evidence of FBI involvement. Because they have an extensive history of prepping, training, and equipping would be domestic terrorists since the 90s and beyond.

But, every once and a while, the real thing happens. I was wondering which of the two this is.

Some think Islamic State is a gubment construct anyway... a smear campaign against Muslims in general, those in the ME specifically.

Since the (I)n(S)urgency are pretty much squashed now in Syria and Iraq, they have to make s*** up to keep fear alive.

What better place than back home, at Christmas time.

.o2

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The scary thing is there's no shortage of people like this. They convert because their old lives were a failure and in their search for meaning the idea of martyrdom makes suicidal thoughts somehow 'noble' in their own minds. Everyone wants to be remembered, not necessarily famous but simply not forgotten. This becomes an easy out for them and that is the psychological appeal. I think the same motivation runs in people who join organizations like Antifa.

Society has much of the share of the blame here by making such bleak futures for young people they see no way forward but through extremism in some form. We become too fragmented, too "me first" oriented and too hung on materialism. Like it or not we are spiritual creatures in search of meaning and will find a way to do it; even if it means becoming entrapped in FBI schemes to keep the terrorism threat on the front page.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

So not only has the FBI lured and encouraged yet another willing idiot into incriminating himself... But then he turned round and told them he changed his mind...

I seem to remember this being reported here in Australia . He had two guns plus ammunition , had some sort of manifesto and had written a suicide note . If he was lured i want me some of that lure as i am going fishing soon .
edit on 23-12-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Tight lines cobs,

bally

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You're on point. Whenever we declare war on anything other than another nation, we spin off into a decades long period of law enforcement justifying their own existence. Everyone knows that this is going on. Hell, even Homeland had a story line about it last season. And yet no one does anything about it. It's damned disheartening.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
He should be hoisted up as a human piñata for us to enjoy the lil mihos can take a swing.

FELIZ NAVIDAD

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Don't forget this guy is not an illegal, they will give him life.

You may be right.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ugg literally on my way home there now. Probably was going to meet people in the pier areas this week. I feel like between living in NYC and home being SF this stuff is increasingly around me. 😥 Glad it was thwarted. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's important though to understand that US foreign policy is murderous and oppresses many countries and peoples. Some people become sympathetic to radicals on the other side because of this. Just blaming terrorism or sympathizer on personal failures misses the mark. I don't, however, support the use of terrorism in targeting innocent people.
edit on 23-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Whenever the media tries to downplay radical Islamic terrorism, they count only the casualties and successful attacks, and never mention foiled plots or other terrorism related crimes, which are by now countless.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

so, they should have let him go and HOPED that he didn`t change his mind again and go through with it?

someone so mentally unstable that would plan on doing that and make preparations to do that needs to be in prison or in a mental institution for a very long time,so they don`t change their mind again and go through with it.

new topics

top topics

join