It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 4 in 5 enrolled in ‘Obamacare’ are in Trump states

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Well, I am all for a safety net for
Citizens of The United States of America.
The way forward with that, clearly, is to
weed out fraud from Medicare and Medicaid.

Then, implement a system across the board
that works efficiently. The basic system already exists.
Social Security Numbers would have to be
verified for starters.

Articulate Incompetent Academics
need to be Fired,
and need not apply.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Ever think of avoiding dangerous hobbies since you don't have insurance?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: skunkape23

Ever think of avoiding dangerous hobbies since you don't have insurance?
Good question. My simple answer is "yes" within a certain degree.
Now, hold my beer and watch this #.
I'm going mountaineering in New Mexico tomorrow.
I will take care to not take a fall.
edit on 22-12-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Flip flopping? when did he ever say he would provide health insurance to people who don't contribute to the system? Obamacare was purposely put in for forced health care,and as usual being a liberal did you ever check the true facts,over 4 million were uninsured that were insured before,how is that fair or honest,you deadbeats reaching in everyones pocket,hate to see a big crash,watch them trip out,because they have to find dinner,shelter,and won't get their own way

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

One of my conservative friends on Facebook doesn't have insurance, and he went to the hospital today and found out he has a kidney stone. I guess anyone can end up in a situation where they wished they had insurance. Not sure how much that will cost him.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The thing is, my premiums have tripled under obamacare. I dont see how continuing increasing rates can be blamed on Trump.

The insurance companies are the problem. They are a useless middleman. We would all be better off with HSA's and collective discount bargaining with providers. The HSA can be used for dental and vision too....unlike medical. All the money you put in is yours, and its tax free.

We can take our own freedom back by being responsible and creating health savings accounts. Funds matching can be used as an employer benefit, and help return actual value to wage and benefit packages, rather than feeding money into a bottomless pit of a middle man.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I don't really see any of what you said happening. People by then, will have finally realized they were wrong to depend on Obama's false promises, and they will get real jobs and get healthcare cheaper with decent employers from all the new jobs Trump is creating by his new economic policies. A win win for everyone, instead of a big LOSE LOSE under Obama.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like many misguided Democrats still in "Red" states.

""| 3.9 million customers |""

edit on Dec-23-2017 by xuenchen because: q++++

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
More telling lies with statistics. Take Arizona for example....medicaid is virtually impossible o get for a single person or a person with children that makes over a certain amount. Therefore, if your employer doesn't offer insurance, obamacare is the only option. In blue states medicaid much easier to obtain. Therefore Obamacare isn't necessary. But the media likes to spin things to meet their agenda.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join