It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Whistleblower Cody Snodgrass asked to blow up Ok Fed building and more

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So if you have some downtime this weekend and are interested, you might want to listen to this guy. This is for those who, like me, will be alone with nothing to do. He does have a book he mentions but never mentions the name.

This guy Robert 'Cody' Snodgrass/Snodgress seems to be a relatively new whistleblower who worked in black Ops for the CIA. He was asked to blow up the Fed building in OK city and refused. Other than Ok he talks about drug running, Mena, prison time, couple of people who went to Edmonton mental hospital from the prison, one came back with mental problems and one was never seen again. Also mentions FBI agents taking the place of certain jurors with no one's knowledge. Other things I don't recall

This is nearly 2 hrs long but about 1 1/2 hours seems to be the where the most info is.

Operation Indigo Skyfall relates to chemtrails and the pineal gland. I am not well informed on this so take as you will 20+minutes

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Definitely going to have to watch both of these. Thanks for the links to the vids.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

You are welcome. I have been into this for 25 years and there was new information for me. Hope there will be some for you.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have always known this was a real thing happening by the extra large amount of ridicule and character assassination used against anyone even discussing it.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If the Deep State is so omnipotent, how come this guys is still alive?

Can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It seems to be marketing for a book promotion.

He also did an interview with Cassidy which pretty much guarantees it's a hoax.

He's not in prison, so it's fictional entertainment is all it is.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I saw an interview with him by a deep voiced guy that used to co-hoast a radio program that went coast to coast. I believe him. Now you, I would have never suspected you of being CoIntel.

Character assassination beginning in 3...2...1
edit on V112017Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 22 Dec 2017 21:11:23 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There was an attempt. He had a near death experience mentioned in one of the video's. Car crash I believe after refusal to bomb Murrow (sp)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What ever...without even listening. Yes, he was in prison and as for the book, he never even mentions the name. He interviewed with lots of people, doesn't mean he knows Cassidy's reputation. Lighten up and listen first without jumping to conclusions.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I listened to perhaps his first interview a few weeks back and the guy seemed legit. If not he sure knows his details about not just the OKC but many other false flag operations. Also knew a few tidbits I don't think I've heard before. Yes, he is promoting a book, does that make it untrue?

I think with Trump in office many whistleblowers feel safer coming out with their stories. I think we'll be seeing it more and more as the tide seems to be turning away from running government by proxy in secret to more transparency and accountability. There's also a perception among many that this is the time to make a stand against the globalists, if we don't it's game over and concept of liberty and individual freedom will go extinct.

Give it a listen, you can always turn it off if it doesn't ring true with you.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Actually I did listen to it and did a lot of searching for more information.

Why do you believe him? What verifiable proof is offered that his story is real? Help me out here?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Why do you believe him? What verifiable proof is offered that his story is real? Help me out here?

Has any whistleblower ever given you verifiable proof? When his information confirms what i already know then gives detaisl I didn't know, I pay attention. There are things in here I heard about but didn't know how it works that make sense.

You have to decide for yourself if you think if he is credible based on your current knowledge. I am just an ordinary person who looks for new information and tries to balance it with what I already know. Certainly not an expert about anything. Just willing to take new info and compare it with other info. At some point maybe new info will come along and I will be willing to change my mind.

That said. Take it and decide for yourself. The only way to Know is just your own compilation of info based on your knowledge.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Can you imagine the result of such an action? No one is going for the "single shooter at the book depository" anymore. Our technology is too advanced (personal drones for POTUS, as an example) and security is too extreme for this to happen again. If a President is killed in this modern day, it is an inside job.

I have no doubt the American people would respond accordingly.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Has any whistleblower ever given you verifiable proof?

All of the real whistleblowers do, but just to name a few;

Monica Lewinsky, I think she pretty much provided verifiable proof.
Bradley Manning provided verifiable proof.
Edward Snowden released information he copied directly from classified files.
Mark Felt, aka “Depthroat” exposed the Watergate break in and subsequent cover-up.
Daniel Ellsberg gave us the “Pentagon Papers” exposing the Gulf of Tonkin lies that initiated our involvement in the Vietnam conflict.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So, where is he? Is he on the road 24/7 ?
I would imagine that he would have to be, if any of what he says has legs.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Take it and decide for yourself. The only way to Know is just your own compilation of info based on your knowledge.

That is what I did after listening to it and searching for what I could find. He seems to have materialized very recently and as usual, things about him all popped up as sites repeated the same stuff copying each other.

IMO, if he was for real, the info on him would not be where it's found. He'd be smart enough to go to other places to get his story out. I don't think the CIA recruits dumb.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Do you believe Binny, Kevin Ship, Drake. There are many who can't give evidence. Maybe it is in his book. Too many details for me to ignore till I find something different.
Thanks for your input.

edit on 23-12-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I saw an interview with him by a deep voiced guy that used to co-hoast a radio program that went coast to coast. I believe him.

Here's that interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Did you even read the opening post - Livendlearn has already stated the man has written a book about his experiences.(first paragraph)

.and did you even listen to the interview - he states that he was illegally imprisoned for two and a half years.

Have to say I think yours is the weakest 'debunk' I've ever read on these conspiracy boards (and I've read a lot).

new topics

top topics

join