It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Fires Suspected Leaker And Comey Ally James Baker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
FBI Fires Suspected Leaker And Comey Ally James Baker

Just hours after FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe delivered private testimony to the House Intelligence Committee, his boss, FBI Director Christopher Wray, announced that the bureau’s top lawyer would be leaving his post, an attempt to bring in “new blood” to an agency whose reputation has been hopelessly compromised by revelations that agents’ partisan bias may have influenced two high-profile investigations involving President Donald Trump and his former campaign rival, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

As the Washington Post reported, the FBI’s top lawyer, James Baker, is being reassigned. WaPo says Baker’s removal is part of Wray’s effort to assemble his own team of senior advisers while he tries to defuse allegations of partisanship that have plagued the bureau in recent months.

Click link for full article....

First of it is not my title... The article is reporting he has been reassigned but given the fact he is the #1 suspect in several leak probes hopefully he will be gone soon and will see the inside of a prison. I guess if you are a lawyer for the FBI and get reassigned it could be seen as being fired from your job.

It is a good start for Wray but more need to go to prison. I am awaiting the initial IG report that will hopefully get the ball rolling.

ETA - there are additional article links in the story however they are to the Washington ComPost with a pay wall.
edit on 22-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We're aware of that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Xcathdra

We're aware of that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well there we go then... thanks.