It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pentagram, Jerusalem,and Donald, the puppet on a string

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Do the ley lines through Jerusalem form a pentagram.
The dome of the rock, rock of golgotha, the wailing wall,
What am I missing, 33 Degree Freemasony, The Puppet Donald Trump, Ordo ab Chao - I think there's a connection...
A question perhaps that only God should know!
edit on 22-12-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No

Anything else?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You need to put more effort into your OP's, I was coming into this thread with the hopes of some kind of explanation and thought provoking information. I've seen this kind of "click-bait" with several of your thread titles.

Just a friendly piece of advice.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Interesting concept...nice departure from the

But, but, but Hillary

But, but, but Obama

Chants from the Cult45 tribe

Ordo ab Chao who?
edit on 22-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
.... I've seen this kind of "click-bait" with several of your thread titles.

The guy/gal is not alone, some are supreme at it, however he/she did get the last line right,

"A question perhaps that only God should know!" (all according on the interpretation).

It's not the first time somebody has brought this up though, I'll just say the same as I did before,

Donald got kicked out of Scotland, and I don't see him as being in much of a fraternity..he'd be likely to nick all the knives and forks.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Donald Trump is the perfect evil force made to come through the evil Matrix of the Republican Party

You want a little pedestrian mysticism here it is...

Something’s wrong with the Republican logo. The stars are upside down. Five-sided stars that point upwards—like those on the Democratic donkey and the American flag—traditionally symbolize the forces of good. An overturned pentagram, however, represents the goat’s head of Satan and the forces of evil—and there are three on the Republicans’ elephant. The GOP’s stars weren’t always upside down; some say the change occurred around 2000. When I called up the RNC to ask about the logo’s history, staffers invariably said, “we’ll have to get back to you on that” and never did. “Huh, that’s interesting,” said one, who clearly hadn’t noticed Satan hiding in plain view.

LINK

tRUMP CAME TO POWER ON THE HORNS OF hEll

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wondering if you know the difference between the Star of David and the Pentagram.

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I've seen this kind of "click-bait" with several of your thread titles.

Nope they are all 100% genuine titles.I just began with a simple belief that Light could exist as Life and It all started from there. But trust me I have never made nor will I ever earn a penny from that simple belief. Life is Light.Nobody believes you

But In the meantime here's a song to a man of Light two will be sticking around for whats coming ...

www.youtube.com...

Happy Christmas,

Love

The Sun The Moon and the stars

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Do the ley lines through Jerusalem form a pentagram.

No , its a six sided star, Pentagram is five. The structure you are thinking about is The Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There are no ley lines over Jerusalem that form a pentagram or pentagon.

I mean this with the best intentions: ATS isn't meant to be a forum in which you just hurl a few cryptic sentences out and make it a thread.

You started the post with a question, then tossed in a few buzz words with the expectation ( I assume ) that someone will formulate a connection between these things.

Please understand that it's disappointing.
edit on 22-12-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

There are no ley lines over Jerusalem that form a pentagram or pentagon.

I mean this with the best intentions: ATS isn't meant to be a forum in which you just hurl a few cryptic sentences out and make it a thread.

You started the post with a question, then tossed in a few buzz words with the expectation ( I assume ) that someone will formulate a connection between these things.

My apolagies, im a man of few words, I should learn the art of b""l#. In the meantime ever hear the joke about God promising man that the would find women at all 4 four corners of earth, and then she made the round..she laughed.. just saying

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Add the fact that the Old World Order is stupidly shooting themselves in the feet 24/7 because they are programmed to burn to ashes.

Then out of the chaos the phoenix rises in 2018. Notice the Date of Issue - 1988 !!! Might be hard to see here but the bigger images are on the Internet.

Everything is rigged. With rigged businessman Trump bringing jobs back to USA, many love him. They don't realise that they were all made poor to gladly welcome the Nu World Order.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
ATS isn't meant to be a forum in which you just hurl a few cryptic sentences out and make it a thread. You started the post with a question, then tossed in a few buzz words with the expectation ( I assume ) that someone will formulate a connection between these things.

This.

Maybe english isn't your first language, or maybe you've been drinking, but either way; you've been making little sense in pretty much every post of this thread.

But the buzzwords you've thrown out there are interesting, and it seems you could hold a decent esoteric discussion if you could just get your thoughts together.

new topics

top topics

join