It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Verses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

as i concluded in previous posts my thinking is the religion of islam is the worship of the devil and Baphomet...

and sir guy is the author of the quran.....

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: StallionDuck

The OP is flat out wrong though. And anyone who knows anything about Islam knows that Satan/Shaytan is our open enemy. So sometimes the best way to deal with lies and misconceptions is to be blunt when refuting them.

I dont doubt that at all.

I'm just curious how he came about that info. Though I don't agree with the attitude towards him for it. I don't get outright rude about people bashing Catholicism or Christianity, which happens quite a bit even though It does get under my skin at times... and I'm not even a practicing Catholic.

Still, I can see how someone saying something vs your own beliefs as you're obviously Muslim as I mentioned in my on thoughts on the matter above vs Christianity. I'm a live and let live kinda guy. I'm not willing to kill, slander, act out against, destroy or throw a mass of sarcasm at someone for bringing up their thoughts on my beliefs. If they were outright attacking me for the sake of simply attacking, that's a different story. I don't see that here.

The OP might be way confused and I'm willing to at least give him the benefit of a doubt to see where he got the information and how (which I still have no clue) before I try to correct him about it. At least let's see where this is coming from and since you know more about the subject, I'll leave it up to you to correct him. I just like to read stuff I have zero knowledge about.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

as i concluded in previous posts my thinking is the religion of islam is the worship of the devil and Baphomet...

Break it down for me. How did you come up with this information specifically?

How did you come up with "Sir Guy". You can't just throw it out there as truth without showing your work

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck BISMILLAH is the opening line of the quran and muslims say it before prayers and at times of eating...

the full phrase is as such

bismillah hiram man ni Raheem

as i have said before its a ILLUMINATI code made up at the time of Babylon

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

“Go away”, as in go back to the drawing board and rework with the proper formula...

Jesus Christ you guys are acting like I told him/her/zir to piss off from ATS and never come back.
Get a grip, pal.

Then say "Go back to the drawing board". Go away, where I'm from, is being a prick to someone. While you're at it, you might change your mood on your tag.

Last but not least... I'm not your pal, friend.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Break it down for me. How did you come up with this information specifically?

How did you come up with "Sir Guy". You can't just throw it out there as truth without showing your work

i have posted the findings above
edit on 22-12-2017 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck BISMILLAH is the opening line of the quran and muslims say it before prayers and at times of eating...

the full phrase is as such

bismillah hiram man ni Raheem

as i have said before its a ILLUMINATI code made up at the time of Babylon

ok... I follow you all the way up to the point where you say "its a ILLUMINATI code made up at the time of Babylon"

How did you come to this conclusion? Might come just a little ways up that rabbit hole so I can at least understand where you're getting this. Show me how it's an illuminati code.

If you can't answer that a bit more specifically and with some kind of source, enlightenedservant is going to take a pretty good chunk out of you. I would suspect the MODs do the same if not far worse like account ban for hate related speech.
edit on 22-12-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I don’t agree, but I respect your right to your opinion, no matter how flawed it is.

For example, could you please explain why Islam, which numerous times throughout the Noble Quran, tells Muslims that Satan/Shaytan (the Devil) is the arch nemesis of our all merciful Creator, if the whole plan is to “worship” said Devil?

Doesn’t it seem counterproductive to inform your followers to never trust the Devil if you want them to worship the Devil?

How does that work exactly?

and sir guy is the author of the quran

Who is “Sir Guy” and how did you conclude he authored the Quran, based on your numerology?
Breakdown the details for us.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why would I change my mood tag?
Is correcting someone the antithesis of Love somehow?

I’m not your friend, buddy!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

25 25 = 50 = ALLAH

25 = N

511 511

pentagram = Baphomet

as i said sir guy is the opening letters of the author of the quran...

the name is hidden well within the quran

its like this

SIR GUY F##Z H##Z....

i may be wrong with the above but i learned of the name a long time ago whilst watching peace tv, just after that physciatrist flew out from Switzerland and brainwashed the name out of my brain....

i know it still exists deep within my subconscious

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123 i forgot to add the van- von - Vaughn

SIR GUY F##Z V #N H##Z

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

...just after that physciatrist flew out from Switzerland and brainwashed the name out of my brain....

It’s starting to make sense now.

I fear futility in continuing from here, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.
I’ve had mental health issues and esoteric experiences lumped together by the Health Industry as well so I can understand having doubts about their intentions.

25 25 = 50 = ALLAH

25 = N

511 511

pentagram = Baphomet

You’re going to have to be a little less vague on this issue, Kais.

Without just throwing numbers in a post and saying what they equal...

Could you go further and say why the numbers mean what they mean and the formula you used to come to these conclusions of what they equal, please?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Why would I change my mood tag?
Is correcting someone the antithesis of Love somehow?

I’m not your friend, buddy!

Guess it depends on how the correction. Once upon a time you could correct your children by whipping them on the butt with your hand. A generation before that, switches and bullwhips were sometimes used, yes, even on their own children. Today, if you so much as look at your child funny, the welfare office will come by and snatch up your kids and toss you in jail and your children separated and given to other, possibly more questionable families. All that being said... I'd like to think we're in a world were we could offer constructive criticism and honesty but then I look at the forums and posts that are politically motivated and I see that all bets are off and it's time to untie the gloves.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

yeah we have that all bass ackwards

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

25 25 = 50 = ALLAH

25 = N

511 511

pentagram = Baphomet

as i said sir guy is the opening letters of the author of the quran...

the name is hidden well within the quran

its like this

SIR GUY F##Z H##Z....

i may be wrong with the above but i learned of the name a long time ago whilst watching peace tv, just after that physciatrist flew out from Switzerland and brainwashed the name out of my brain....

i know it still exists deep within my subconscious

Annnnnd! I remember YOU now. Man, no. Just no. Seriously... no.

Curious though. Have you ever gone by the name Buggs? (I'm being serious)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Calling them on something is one thing, but treating them poorly just because their views differ from someone else's? That's not right.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Good point.

Fair enough. I think we can see where each other is coming from. But here's a hypothetical example to show why the OP's getting those responses.

The Vedas are written in a form of Sanskrit. Now imagine if someone took one Sanskrit phrase from the Vedas, transliterated that Sanskrit phrase with characters from the Ethiopian Ge'ez script, then used numerology to decipher the Ge'ez version of that phrase into "Sir Dude". Then the person started using that phrase to "prove" that Hinduism is actually commanding its followers to worship the Bigfoot.

You don't see how inaccurate that is? We can take any ancient language, transliterate it into a modern script, use a made up formula to "decode" it, and then use the decoded "phrase" to serve as the base for a crazy theory.

Also, is even a single person listed in the OP as the possible "Sir Guy" even from the time period when the Qur'an was written?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Calling them on something is one thing, but treating them poorly just because their views differ from someone else's? That's not right.

But it's "right" to intentionally misrepresent an entire language and religion? ETA: Also, you should probably check the OP's other posts. He's flat out calling Muslims Devil worshipers in this post (HERE). But that's ok too, huh?
edit on 22-12-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I'm guessing the "link" is based on the book "Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie. That's what caught my attention about the thread title, the OP's use of it to describe something about Islam, and the OP's idea about a Quranic verse having a different/hidden message.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

English translation of the word 'bismillah':

"In the name of God".

Nice book though

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You're taking this mastertroll waaaaaaaaaay too serious lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>