It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20 TRILLION Dollar Secret

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I dont find 20+ trillion the least bit surprising or alarming. Im not even mad at it.

Where do you think they get the funding for black ops, future tech, etc.

It has to come.from.somewhere, and they cant be transparent about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That post is probably too damn true for some to contemplate.

Spooks run the world, most likely. And the US Treasury has been plundered for many decades.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
On 9/12/2001, a full audit was scheduled to start of the Pentagon. At the time, there were inquiries starting into a missing $2 trillion that was completely unaccounted for. The Pentagon, like Fort Knox, has NEVER undergone a proper audit.

On 9/11/2001, a "plane" hit the side of the Pentagon. It impacted DIRECTLY on the offices where the records about to be audited were being stored.

A perfectly round hole in the side of the Pentagon was shown, and no footage of the plane approaching the Pentagon has ever been released, despite dozens of cameras that would have been setup on the approach to one of the most secure buildings in the world.

There was also no impact crater for the plane, and very few plane parts scattered around at the crash site.

I drove through Lockerbie about 2 days after the plane came down, and there was a very large deep crater with plane parts scattered for hundreds of feet past the impact site. Plane crashes don't cause perfectly round holes. Missiles going into buildings do.

There was also supposedly a large amount of silver and gold stored in a vault at the bottom of the World Trade Center. None of that silver of gold was ever recovered from the debris pile.

I'm a firm believer that this was what 9/11 was orchestrated for - to cover up the lost funds.

Of course, by 9/12, the audit never happened.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I dont find 20+ trillion the least bit surprising or alarming. Im not even mad at it.

Where do you think they get the funding for black ops, future tech, etc.

It has to come.from.somewhere, and they cant be transparent about it.

So you have no issues with the sort of programs this is paying for? Even if these were all confidential programs (which I doubt), you perhaps should be a mite more concerned, since many of the programs are aimed at American citizens.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

You're very close on that timing of the audit regarding the missing $2.3 trillion about which Donald Rumsfeld was deposed by a House Committee on 10 September 2001.

Actually, Congress was aware of the missing funds, perhaps even before George Bush took office. That, because congress is notoriously slow in its reaction to such things. The House Committee was headed up by the principled lady Cynthia McKinney, and if they were deposing Rumsfeld on the 10th, that means that the process had likely begun months before, and that is supported by the fact that most of the casualties at the pentagon were those congressional auditors and their records.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That's a really good point to bring up.

I wonder if writing this thread was dangerous in any way? Hahaha. I don't really think so but ya never know!

Thank you for posting.
It's nice to see people recognize how important this topic still is 16 + years later.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

That's a really good point to bring up.

I wonder if writing this thread was dangerous in any way? Hahaha. I don't really think so but ya never know!

Thank you for posting.

It's nice to see people recognize how important this topic still is 16 + years later.

Thanks. I always thought that this was the biggest topic surrounding the whole 9/11 conspiracy that no one really focuses on.

The other interesting thing about 9/11 is that on 9/10. there were reports of a massive hurricane about to hit New York City on 9/11 or 9/12. In all the video and pictures of 9/11, there are clear blue skies. Even if the hurricane moved offshore, there would still be big waves and heavy cloud cover on the fringes.

I've often thought as well of the possibility that someone tried to use the HAARP array in Alaska to dissipate this hurricane in a weather control test, and caused navigation problems for airplanes in the area, two of which crashed into the Twin Towers after losing flight control. The US Government then quickly created the false narrative of "hijackers" to cover up the fact they accidentally killed almost 3,000 of their own citizens. Mind you, that theory is way out on the fringes, but hey.

If that's true, this post is likely a lot more dangerous than an errant claim that a missile hit the Pentagon rather than a plane.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well that's all that matters to those at the top it seems - money. And the subjects of geopolitics, war, economics, industry, etc, all boil down to that very thing $$$.

And although this isn't literally "all the money in the world", it sure is approaching that scale.

What I really find astounding is that nearly every thread on ATS devolves into negativity and personal sniping but somehow this thread has been immune to that.

I wonder how that's even possible? It's very odd.

I'd almost say that this topic is so close to the target that "they" hope we'll just forget about it for another 15 years.

So I'm thinking I need to keep on the ball here and find out more and discuss this further. At least that's my prerogative, if I'm gaining ground I ought to keep driving forward.

At the least it seems important to make people aware of this situation and the gravity of it, this way we can aid in creating informed voters that will stay focused on the biggest issues facing our global politic.

This encompasses everything from wars around the world to the very state of media propaganda and manipulation. It bleeds into every aspect of our lives, it defines our future, and it impacts us on every level.

I think it even reflects the "Spiritual" state of humanity today - Bankruptcy.

Addressing this intelligently and effectively is the key to solving the human crisis that we face at every step every day in each of our lives and collectively as a civilization.
edit on 12/25/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The $20 trillion is the sum of all the accounting entries that can't be reconciled. It does not mean that $20 trillion is missing.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The $20 trillion is the sum of all the accounting entries that can't be reconciled. It does not mean that $20 trillion is missing.

So, no more collecting taxes until the books are in order and there's a full accounting of all the money then, eh?

I mean, why should anyone give money to a government that cannot tell us how our money was spent?
edit on 12/25/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
20 Trillian pieces of paper.

What I really find astounding is that nearly every thread on ATS devolves into negativity and personal sniping but somehow this thread has been immune to that.

Text

Somehow I doubt that. An insult to over half the ATS Community in your favored opinion. Many people contribute to ATS not just you.

Do you know how many people beyond you who have put in personal hours of information to things they feel pertinent to this forum? You might want to get off your steeple and carry yourself amongst the ordinary folk who willingly put hours into their threads with less output than you simply because, they haven't been here as long as you have. Everyone counts, and you're not super man. Cowards never answer you.
edit on 26-12-2017 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Yes, that's why it's important to watch the interview because that's explained in more detail there.

As we are talking about two agencies, first observe this link: US Military Budget

According to my math, the budget was around 10.170 trillion from 1998 to 2016.

That's roughly half of the # that is mentioned in the title of this article.

Now, about HUD, this graph shows their housing expenditures (and as far as I can tell does not account for their total budget). Heritage Foundation

Which for the years in question is roughly 700 some odd billion $.

And if you have time I'd suggest digging through the links in the OP to see exactly how the 21 T$ was calculated, and also note that not all years were fully accounted for so the # is likely quite a bit bigger than the figures being discussed here.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Finally a personal attack, lol.

It doesn't count though being this late in the thread.

And yes, how dare I think this topic is more important (in the context of a "Conspiracy Forum") than things like this, the top thread currently right now : I Won... OMG... I won

Which currently has 71 flags and over 9 pages of comments discussing the winning of a raffle for a grill.

Do you know how many people beyond you who have put in personal hours of information to things they feel pertinent to this forum?

I'm sure he put plenty of hours into writing that whole 7 sentences and uploading 1 photo.

You're right, my frustration with ATS's fickle nature is unfounded. How silly of me!
/heavy sarcasm

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
20 Trillian pieces of paper.

Trillion, and it probably wasn't all paper.

But it is more important to most Americans because it represents more than mere pieces of paper, it represents their 'blood sweat and tears' as they worked very hard to earn that money and then contributed that as a sacrifice to support their nation when it seems that the government officials in charge of it were not being responsible or professional in their handling of it.

That isn't about me or my personal views of myself, but instead it's a topic that ought to be important to every tax payer and should be at the forefront of their minds especially in terms of how they choose to vote and what issues are important when it comes time to cast their ballot.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Personal no. You think you're better than the rest of us, and it shows.

As a homeless man, why do you care. You can argue and get angry but really, what has that accomplished for you? Nothing. Have you organized large protests against the Government? No. Have you demanded your rights be met? No. So wtf are you crying over?

edit on 26-12-2017 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Personal no. I find your post however a personal attack on me as a free citizen. You think you're better than the rest of us, and it shows.

Where did I say that?
Or at least show what context you extrapolated that conclusion from.

I did say that this Topic (20 trillion $ secret) was more important than most topics, yes, simply because so many other topics fall under it's umbrella.

But I don't think I ever said I was personally, I'm pretty certain I consistently post claims of equality for everyone, and work hard at helping others to do much greater things than I do or have done.

For example one of my recent threads (about Mental Illness being a Myth) fights against the mainstream belief that they can label others and then devalue their humanity with petty unsubstantiated excuses, making them less equal and justifying treating them differently. Most people did not appreciate a real argument claiming we are all essentially equal and resisted my hypothesis strongly.

My opinion is that you are at least misjudging my energy and my method of expression because of environmental factors. ATS is a competitive place and it's atmosphere can be very hostile, so I over time had to adopt a demeanor of showing strength when I take a stance and that can sometimes be a bit domineering - but it comes with the territory. Half the posters here (especially the very negative ones) are caught up in the alpha/beta male territorial herd mentality and so to successfully handle their nature one must overwhelm them with force, or they will domineer and push you around and even insult and ridicule you.

I'm sorry if that is offensive to you that I exercise personal strength, but I assure you my goal was to both stand up for my neighbors and to also empower them. I realize that many are fully capable of standing up for themselves and informing themselves, but there are also many more that are not so blessed with free time and would appreciate someone doing a little bit of the leg work for them and then sharing the fruits of that labor freely with them.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

As a homeless man, why do you care. You can argue and get angry but really, what has that accomplished for you? Nothing. Have you organized large protests against the Government? No. Have you demanded your rights be met? No. So wtf are you crying over?

I'm not homeless, and I'm not sure how that applies to this topic in terms of my personal economic and legal circumstances. Care to explain?

I haven't gotten angry at all. I was just typing words on a computer and I'm calm and collected, in fact I'm not even annoyed really. It's more of a relief for various reasons to see you finally post.

If you remember my posting history I explain several times that "organizing protests" is a futile method of spurring intelligent and effective change in government policy. The chaos of the mob is not well suited for elaborating and espousing complex positions that involve a great depth of thought, in fact it diametrically opposes it.

Writing something out clearly and sharing that with others is however the best possible method of spurring a change in thought that can eventually lead to a change in government policy after several years of steps.

I demand my rights be protected by the government fairly often in courts of law, though I've learned that it's best to pick my battles and to avoid various minor issues and to focus on the bigger ones because there isn't enough time to fight every battle. And sometimes it's best to wait things out and then demand protections later after certain events transpire, but that's all complicated personal stuff, I'm not sure what you actually mean by that.

I don't think I'm crying over anything, there are no tears on my face right now. I do cry sometimes but it isn't in this context (of this thread), it's usually about my feelings and sympathy towards others who face great difficulties or even sometimes when I face great challenges of my own.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The biggest story of the year and not one major network has touched it

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If the MSM covered this stuff it could potentially lead to levels of contempt for goverment unheard of.

Also the apparent non-partisan nature of this is dangerous because it might unite us. We don't want that now do we?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Speaking of contempt lucky they kept copies at Solari.com they deleted all the links

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join