It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20 TRILLION Dollar Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's mathematically impossible anyway.

Total federal spending in any given year is over 3 trillion.

And a single military branch manages to spend more than the entire spending of the government ?

Two times more than it spends.

Someone is pulling a fast one.

Incorrect, you need to refresh your memory on what an "unaccounted for transaction" is.
Please just listen to the interview with Watchdog that I posted on page 1.
They explain how this works and resolve your question.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Money (and religion) is the biggest scam ever pulled on the human race. Do you really think money is worth anything ?

Having an economic system in place is way better than owning slaves. Those who control the money control the human race.

Good question you asked but I don't think Aliens need our money.

Notice EA*RTH money or a currency of interest to them. May not even be precious metal.
If something the population won't like they cannot share...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Accounting error.

Dod Army

2015 $6.5 trillion See Page #1[24]

That is a glaring accounting error.

A single year.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'd really like to know how a branch can 'spend' more money than they are actually given.

Also you have to incorporate their gains as well.

For example it's believed Special forces confiscate all the valuables during their raids and use that to further fund their operations, from money drugs guns jewelry etc.

In addition, the Iran Contra revelations should help fill in more blanks.
Check out this official ATS thread ' Contra-Gate' and scroll down to my post for a list of 3 books you need to pick up and read explaining how the drug market is likely funneling funds into black ops.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok folks I'll be around through the night to follow and respond a bit, but I will only be on my phone. I'm closing the laptop now, I gotta run.

If I miss a post and you need a response than U2U me.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The DoD has there own space program they don't need NASA.

spacenews.com...
edit on 12/22/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

spacenews.com...

But the DoD still governs and controls NASA regardless. It's in their charter.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What do you think attracted Trump to the job of president. He wanted to learn how to do this and get away with it. Look at how much the Clintons get away with because they are a past presidential family, just think how much Trump will get away with after he gets done with his sentence as president.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What do you think attracted Trump to the job of president. He wanted to learn how to do this and get away with it. Look at how much the Clintons get away with because they are a past presidential family, just think how much Trump will get away with after he gets done with his sentence as president.

I'm afraid that Trump and the Clintons et al. are merely pawns in a much bigger game.

We are talking about tens of trillions of dollars.

Do you know how much a trillion is?

There are roughly 250 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy. That means it takes 4 galaxies our size to make 1 trillion.

This is the 20 trillion $ secret +++

It's inconceivable.

On a clear moonless night far away from town you can see roughly 2000 stars. 2 thousand!!??

There are a thousand thousands in a million.
A thousand millions in a billion.
And a thousand billions makes a trillion.

Think about this. We are talking 80 Milky Way galaxies or 10 billion skies full of stars.
edit on 12/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I'd really like to know how a branch can 'spend' more money than they are actually given.

Also you have to incorporate their gains as well.

For example it's believed Special forces confiscate all the valuables during their raids and use that to further fund their operations, from money drugs guns jewelry etc.

In addition, the Iran Contra revelations should help fill in more blanks.
Check out this official ATS thread ' Contra-Gate' and scroll down to my post for a list of 3 books you need to pick up and read explaining how the drug market is likely funneling funds into black ops.

If they are spending money they 'seize' then how is it a cost to the US?

The US has always spent more than it has, it is pretty obvious that they have no intention of paying their debts, they will over spend until the day comes that the creditors request repayment then say 'come and get it'.

It doesn't matter to TPTB in the USA that they print money and sign cheques that can never be honoured, that's the next guys problem and that guy hasn't been born yet.

It's what America is built on, the MIC getting filthy rich at the expense of your future, don't worry about it though, probably lucky it won't happen in your lifetime.

Makes you wonder (as you said) why people are bothered about statues, gender, nazis or the Jews, they think they are making a difference all the time sat on top of a skyscraper which has its foundations removed.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

spacenews.com...

No they don't
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

There is no way in hell that the people will be able to pay that debt. Our economy is a scam. Just because people believe in something doesn't mean it is real.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

spacenews.com...

No they don't
www.nasa.gov...

I know better. You can believe what they tell you.

edit on 22-12-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

There is no way in hell that the people will be able to pay that debt. Our economy is a scam. Just because people believe in something doesn't mean it is real.

Exactly, I used to think that it matters but it really doesn't. By the time the house of cards come crumbling down there will be a global reset, or aliens land on the white house lawn, or whatever. The earth will continue to turn. What matters is if they try to get rid of social security, or medicare, or anything that directly impacts us all in the name of reducing deficit spending. There is no shortage of money, this op proves it, it's just numbers on a screen.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

A easy fix

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Dude..why Trump, like he is the crowned Prince of asshole collusion....stop buying the brand...no matter which side....lol right Trump did it all..in 1 year...you are ignorant

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I found that 1,000 seconds ago was equal to almost 17 minutes. It would take almost 12 days for a million seconds to elapse and 31.7 years for a billion seconds. Therefore, a trillion seconds would amount to no less than 31,709.8 years. A trillion seconds ago, there was no written history

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So that's like 640,000 years if seconds were dollars.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm convinced the money has been and is being stolen by the top families who have controlled finance for the last 100 years.

There is no secret space program.

No breakaway space civilization.

No aliens.

Just greedy people who pays others to come up with imaginative stories to keep us all guessing.

They can afford to make inflation run wild because no matter what they will always have more money than the rest of us.

It really is the most logical explanation and I've been wondering about this for 15 years.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Makes you wonder (as you said) why people are bothered about statues, gender, nazis or the Jews, they think they are making a difference all the time sat on top of a skyscraper which has its foundations removed.

You can say that again.

And man, it's a long way down to the bottom. The crash will be pretty bad whenever that comes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join