It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20 TRILLION Dollar Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is the story that the MSM does not want to talk about. They will distract you with sex scandals, divisive politics, entertainment, advertisements, ANYTHING to get your eyes off the 20 Trillion Dollar Prize.

This is the 20 Trillion Dollar Secret You Can't Afford to Know - You're Being Robbed Blind!!

After investigations of spending over the last two decades it has been revealed that there is over 20 trillion dollars (at least) in unaccounted spending within the Pentagon and Housing Urban Development alone. This public led audit does not include other agencies to my understanding. There's no telling how massive this number really gets when we include all federal state and local governments lost/wasted spending.

We could be talking 100 Trillion dollars since WW2, gone, disappeared... and no one knows anything about it. There is no comprehensive study.
But wait, some senator slapped a woman on her butt and spoke dirty to her, he should resign! Who cares about tens of trillions of taxpayer dollars! (sarcasm)

The problem here is the abject failure of the American public, journalism in general, Congress, and government accountants to hold these agencies accountable for their checkbooks and to ensure they do not waste the taxpayers hard earned dime.

The media hardly ever mentions anything about it, what are they talking about? Fluff and irrelevant trivialities? Congress failed, the accountants are silent, and the American Public lays paralyzed from intoxication in a zombified stupor.

Divided and conquered, We the People fight over meaningless statues and labels, over skin color or sports teams, while the entire nation has been completely robbed by The Powers That Be. Follow the money where? Into the abyss way above top secret?

This is a National Security issue. It threatens the very fabric of our civilization to it's core. It is the defining factor between having a complete tyranny of unaccountability and living in democracy with a valid Republic that is transparent and responds to the wishes of it's sovereign citizenry.

At this link are several videos worth watching: Missing Money

What’s going on? Where is the money? How could this happen? How much has really gone missing? What would happen if a corporation failed to pass an audit like this? Or a taxpayer?

This means the Fed and their member banks are transacting government money outside the law. So are the corporate contractors that run the payment systems. So are the Wall Street firms who are selling government securities without full disclosure.

Would your banks continue to handle your bank account if you behaved like this? Would your investors continue to buy your securities if you behaved like this? Would your accountant be silent?

Such a high quantity of unaccountable transactions typically represents excessive waste and often even fraud, but are these agencies really just burning our money? Is the Pentagon spending it frugally on black ops like the secret space program, cybernetics and robotics, particle beam weapons, or contingency plans to survive WW3, etc? Or is it all being funneled into the pockets of robber barons via the biggest money laundering scheme of all time? Maybe a mixture of all of these?

This very well could be the Biggest Robbery of All Time! Think about that! And we're the suckers!

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Link to the financial documents

Michigan State University Link

MSU SCHOLARS FIND $21 TRILLION IN UNAUTHORIZED GOVERNMENT SPENDING; DEFENSE DEPARTMENT TO CONDUCT FIRST-EVER AUDIT

Earlier this year, a Michigan State University economist, working with graduate students and a former government official, found $21 trillion in unauthorized spending in the departments of Defense and Housing and Urban Development for the years 1998-2015.

The work of Mark Skidmore and his team, which included digging into government websites and repeated queries to U.S. agencies that went unanswered, coincided with the Office of Inspector General, at one point, disabling the links to all key documents showing the unsupported spending. (Luckily, the researchers downloaded and stored the documents.)

Now, the Department of Defense has announced it will conduct the first department-wide, independent financial audit in its history (read the Dec. 7 announcement here).

USA Watchdog Interview with Mark Skidmore- Must See!

These recent revelations follow stories from back in March earlier this year about how there is over 10 Trillion Missing from the Pentagon Budget and even the Dept of Defense doesn't even know where it went!

Here's a Guardian Article from March covering the earlier story

But just last December, a Washington Post investigation found that the Pentagon had buried a report that outlines $125bn in waste at the Department of Defense. That gap between lawmakers’ calls to blindly increase spending at DoD versus those of internal auditors to curtail its waste isn’t a new problem, and it’s one that, without pressure, won’t be resolved any time soon.

That’s because although it’s required to by law, the DoD has never had an audit, something every American person, every company and every other government agency is subject to. The result is an astounding $10tn in taxpayer money that has gone unaccounted for since 1996.

This is the proverbial Tip of the Iceberg folks!
edit on 12/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I get this feeling when I read threads here at ATS, all too often when people talk about the "Deep State" what they are really talking about is all that stuff on the surface that doesn't really matter much. Like all of the scandals and petty corruption and divisive political intrigues we see making the rounds here daily.

The Shadow Government, the actual true depths of the State, are trillions and trillions of dollars deep.
And everything is redacted, blacked out, erased.

All that you need to know is that your pocket is being emptied America - and you don't even know where it's going.

Don't you think it's time that the fun and games are over until we have some accountability and transparency in Government?
Are sports, tv, films, sex, drugs, concerts, etc - really that important to throw away our heritage for? We are literally throwing it all away for a little bit of fun and condemning our posterity to tyranny. How shameful, how dishonorable of us!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It really is some amount of money. It makes the moeny put into space exploration pale into insignificance. The only thing they need that kind of money for is a real space tech or underground cities (antractica) This is robbery by the richest and most powerful in the world. it is done for a vested interest not for the likes of you and me.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Is it time yet for public executions for anyone remotely associated with destroying the public trust?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You are racist to bring this up that this happened under Obama.

You are correct to point out that this happened under Bush.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Catherine Austin Fitts (author of you link) has been all over this. She said Hud is a slush fund for whatever comes up short with no accountability. And yep we bail them out when they come up short. Doubt Ben Carson knew what he was getting into.

Honestly it is probably every dept in the gov and it seems everyone just accepts it. So much for representing the people.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well, I don't see any protests....

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh wait a minute guys n gals, did yall see that Ben won on Survivor? Or the new Star Wars flick?

Or that Dan Johnson offed himself after being outed as a sex criminal??

I know what, let's go protest some statues!!

((Major sarcasm))

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The only thing to take my mind off of it would be aliens on the Whitehouse lawn or the full disclosure of Solar warden. Maybe that's where the money went?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Excellent thread and a subject we should all be engaging in. Why this is getting little traction goes to show that even the fringe have been blinded.

I have faith though, in social media of all things. As the effort to dig BS up on Trump and other figures, other things are being brought to light in an ever increasing connected society, via social media. As a result, it won't be too long until Trump turns his twitter feed onto Gov audits, perking the Peoples interest as to where all the money is going.

Money of that scale means we're supporting another nation unknown to us, high technology and its maintenance or advanced military base somewhere off world. Who knows, could be nothing but $50,000 toilet seats and $80,000 hammers all thrown out at the bottom of the sea.
edit on 22-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: Dat money sign tho...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Right...so I'm thinking underground resorts with provisions 10 years out for the wealthiest and unaccountable. Even in all their endeavors doesn't even seem to get close to burning 20+ Trill EGOD!!!

That's the kind of money that would get sucked out into high tech star wars...space race...most of all off world civilizations.

Oh Christ its a cancerous sore in the back bone of United States of Ameri-go-round!!!

When is this giant black hole going to close up???

To think after all that since Dwight D. Eisenhower and the collusion with off world business and Agenda 21??!!

Yeah Scored 100+ trilla WTF's for Unaccountable Wealthy Psychopaths with Path to Stars...Now just kill off all these obnoxious Star Slaves for we fear our safety??!!

I sincerely hope human kind will receive access and use of that technology in one way or another for all that they've lost.
If that is the case and who knows just how the money fire burned up and for what??!!

One thing is for sure, people need to ask better questions and finally get to the bottom of a very critical problem to better living in the United States of AMERI-CANCER...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Money of that scale means we're supporting another nation unknown to us, high technology and its maintenance or advanced military base somewhere off world.

Thanks for the response.

Yes I too often ponder the possibility that this money is actually going to a secret space program, Antarctica bases, underground bunkers, etc.

I usually joke to people and say "They better have a fleet of spaceships up there with this kinda money being spent! Otherwise the whole human race just got screwed!"

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods

When is this giant black hole going to close up???

Hi Lost, thanks for posting.

I am betting the black hole will close around the same time the American people stand up and intelligently demand accountability from their government.

Which at this rate would be sometime around never.
Sigh.... lol

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Catherine Austin Fitts (author of you link) has been all over this. She said Hud is a slush fund for whatever comes up short with no accountability. And yep we bail them out when they come up short. Doubt Ben Carson knew what he was getting into.

Honestly it is probably every dept in the gov and it seems everyone just accepts it. So much for representing the people.

Major props go to Catherine, Mark Skidmore, and everyone else working day after day on following the $$$.

We need more people willing to invest their time into valuable investigations like this!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

It really is some amount of money. It makes the moeny put into space exploration pale into insignificance. The only thing they need that kind of money for is a real space tech or underground cities (antractica) This is robbery by the richest and most powerful in the world. it is done for a vested interest not for the likes of you and me.

Annual NASA budget for 2017 = 18 billion

Annual DOD budget for 2017 = 598 billion

Annual Medicare budget = 670 billion

Social Security budget = 650 billion

Total federal budget = 4147 billion

Deficit = 503 billlion

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

This is why I often question the desire to raise taxes and increase government spending.

It's like Keynesian Economics on Red Bull.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's the two Americas, one for the plebs, one for the power.
Wouldn't you just love to know where/whom most of the shinola went to, and make your guesses come true.?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: purplemer

Annual NASA budget for 2017 = 18 billion

Annual DOD budget for 2017 = 598 billion

Annual Medicare budget = 670 billion

Social Security budget = 650 billion

Total federal budget = 4147 billion

Deficit = 503 billlion

Good post, a very powerful comparison.

The majority of Earth's population will scoff at that.

We'd rather spend money on war than on working peacefully together and exploring our Universe?
Where's the barf button...

We could only Hope that all this money went to something valuable that will benefit all of mankind and advance us into a better future. That's something worth praying for, even if you're an atheist!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Excellent thread and a subject we should all be engaging in. Why this is getting little traction goes to show that even the fringe have been blinded.

I have faith though, in social media of all things. As the effort to dig BS up on Trump and other figures, other things are being brought to light in an ever increasing connected society, via social media. As a result, it won't be too long until Trump turns his twitter feed onto Gov audits, perking the Peoples interest as to where all the money is going.

Money of that scale means we're supporting another nation unknown to us, high technology and its maintenance or advanced military base somewhere off world. Who knows, could be nothing but $50,000 toilet seats and $80,000 hammers all thrown out at the bottom of the sea.
This is why I keep coming back to a few sites like ATS. I find out things that often are barely covered or not at all in the mainstream media. I virtually guarantee 95% of people don't know about this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join