It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What's worse is how the article literally waits until the very last sentence of the article to reference the fact they were Islamic immigrants. Yeah, you could say the MSM is complicit.

edit on 25-12-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Funny how the number of reported rapes went up in relationship to refugee numbers.

Total coincidence I'm sure.

That’s why they aren’t giving details on the offenders, because it will cause a massive backlash.
The more they admit what illegal immigrant fake refugee muslims are doing wrong in western countries the greater the chances of an uprising of some sort, such as the people voting in a nationalist party or leader.
They don’t want a situation where someone like Trump comes to power.
So what they’ll do is they’ll make announcements and such to appear to be doing something.
It’s a similar thing here in Australia, where people were becoming outraged over the visa scams, particularly the rorting of the 457 visas. So the my announce they are cancelling the 457 visa all together, but what they don’t tell us is that on the other hand they have many other visas already in place and that the 457s were simply renamed, “replaced”.

What all western countries need is a nationalist pro western government in each capital.
Then, United, and only then, will we take back our countries and government institutions established to serve the interests of the people, not corporate globalists and international bankers. Then and only then will we clean up our countries of the traitors and the scum illegals they’ve imported to keep them in power.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Konduit
Isn't it ironic how the most "feminist" government in the world happens to be the rape capital of west? Wtf happened?

feminism happened. It is the thing that causes evidence to be kept from court if it goes against a woman's claims, that in some countries makes it illegal to dna test for parenthood, iirc, that forces a man to pay a woman for life in others. It is what makes killing a fetus, simply destroying biological waste if done by a woman, murder if done by a man.

When you want to be politically correct, when you want cultural enrichment at all costs. You get your cultural enrichment.

Haha, social engineering women. They always believe they can change men. Their men are feminized and they FEEL a need for a fresh DNA. I don't seek any rationality in Sweden's actions after seeing this picture. Sweden is over.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Isn't it ironic how the most "feminist" government in the world happens to be the rape capital of west? Wtf happened?

Bet that gal in the preggers dress intends to name her child something islamicky.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Law abiding immigrants? You mean ones who broke laws to get to Sweden in the first place? Those law abiding ones?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What are the men doing in sweden? Ffs if anyone i cared for was being raped by islamic migrants i would don a balaclava and go break some knees with a tire iron... it wouldnt take long until the hobbling, crippled islamic community understood what happens when they rape.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I didn't google "liberal rape statistics in..." I googled rape statistics and started going through pages of results. Try it yourself...seriously.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
What are the men doing in sweden? Ffs if anyone i cared for was being raped by islamic migrants i would don a balaclava and go break some knees with a tire iron... it wouldnt take long until the hobbling, crippled islamic community understood what happens when they rape.

Testosterone levels have been dropping across the globe.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join