It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Alternate translation: Rape is part of their culture and religion, you should celebrate it, you intolerant fool.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: intrptr

Lol, I love when people use the word bigot to attempt to disqualify the opinions of others. The irony makes me laugh and laugh.

Discrimination against others religion and culture is bigotry. Thats a nice word for hatred.

Translation

"Using facts to discuss rape hurts my feelings because I perceive it as hurting a group that I believe is perfect and untouchable.

These women being raped need to just deal with it and keep their mouth shut."

What facts? The sources you have provided does not prove the narrative you are trying to push.

In fact, you had to resort to logical fallacies, hoping a plea to emotion would give your argument weight, but it does not.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: intrptr

Lol, I love when people use the word bigot to attempt to disqualify the opinions of others. The irony makes me laugh and laugh.

Discrimination against others religion and culture is bigotry. Thats a nice word for hatred.

Translation

"Using facts to discuss rape hurts my feelings because I perceive it as hurting a group that I believe is perfect and untouchable.

These women being raped need to just deal with it and keep their mouth shut."

What facts? The sources you have provided does not prove the narrative you are trying to push.

In fact, you had to resort to logical fallacies, hoping a plea to emotion would give your argument weight, but it does not.

I have shown you several times how you are wrong.
.you have ignored it for some reason.

The change in definitions was making more sexual assaults rapes.

That does not effect the overall numbers of sexual assualts, which have doubled since 2005.

Why did this change of definition, which occurs in 2006, not raise the amounts of reported sexual assaults for over five years?

edit on 24-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have shown you several times hodoubre wrong. .you have ignored it for some reason.

No. The only thing you have shown is that your logic is either twisted or lacking.

The change in definitions was making more sexual assaults rapes.

That does not effect the overall numbers of sexual assualts, which have doubled since 2005.

Please provide a source that gives the religious breakdown of criminals that commit these sexual assaults and rapes.

Also, which act are we talking about, specifically? Your OP is about gang rapes but now it seems the sexual assaults are your focus.

No matter. Please provide the stats related to religion, please.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There is no use in trying to separate rape and sexual assault. A person could conceivably report either one as being the other. (Or one can be used as a lesser charge if evidence is lacking for the higher crime.)

You're just trying to split hairs.

The real question is whether women walking alone at night are more safe, less safe, or equally safe today than they were prior to the refugees.

Indirectly the question is whether the refugees are causing problems. Whether they have a higher frequency of misbehavior than the native population of Sweden.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That, sir, is hate logic. It is banned.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Of course they do. It's not really a question of if, it's a question of how much. Every migrant population with a different culture causes clashes with the population they've migrated to.

Can the refugees be taught not to rape/assault? That remains to be seen. Will a country keep their citizens at risk long enough to find out? Maybe.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And now you out yourself.

I never siad the numbers remotely said anything about religion.

I wrote an op saying people were protesting gang rapes.

I said that people wanted to ignore these problems because they do not want to appear islamophobic.

And right in cue, people shouted fake news, and said that we shouldn't look at the official numbers from the Swedish government showing sex assaults have nearly doubled since 2005.

The amount of sex assaults increasing seemed to occur when more migrants came in.

But Sweden no longer collects or reports the ethnicity of perpetrators.

Yet many people call anyone who wants to discuss the increase in sexual assualts, or people protesting gang rapes racist, As if these people temselves are assuming the uptick in these crimes is do to immigrants.

As I said in the op, many immigrants are great people just trying to better their lives.

But the longer that people call anyone who wants to discuss keeping People safe from increases sex assaults or gang rapes racist, the better the chance that even the good immigrants will feel a back lash.

edit on 24-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

And now you out yourself.

I never siad the numbers remotely said anything about religion.

Good thing I did not say that you did. I did ask for the religious breakdown of those that committed these acts. Because that is the focus of your OP.

I said that people wanted to ignore these problems because they do not want to appear islamophobic.

See. It is a part of your thread.

Also, that sentence you just posted shows that people are assuming these rapes are tied to Muslims.

Can you provide any info on that aspect, or are their fears unfounded?

And right in cue, people shouted fake news, and said that we shouldn't look at the official numbers from the Swedish government showing sex assaults have nearly doubled since 2005.

We should look at the numbers. How many of those acts were committed by Muslims?

Religion, specifically Islam, is part of your OP, after all.

Ethnicity or religion? I'm confused. Which are we focusing on now?

But the longer that people call anyone who wants to discuss keeping People safe from increases sex assaults or gang rapes racist, the better the chance that even the good immigrants will feel a back lash.

So you are assuming these acts are to blame on the "bad" immigrants?

What are the numbers based on religion?

What are the numbers based on ethnicity?

So does that mean you are just making one big assumption?

It appears so. People wouldn't have to fear being called an islamiphobe if they either had data to prove their blame is rightly-placed, or they were't trying to blame Islam for something in the first place.
edit on 24-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

All i said is that people are discouraged from discussing these crimes because of islamphobia.

This in turn makes people affected by or concerned by these assaults more likely to get angry and blame Islam.

When governments or people in power tell people they may not discuss facts, it leads to extremist in both sides.

Tjevpritest in the op are about exactly that, peoplebfeeling their government is not taking the problems serious.

The government should be tracking the ethnicity of perpetrators, as well as any other indicators as to who is responsible.

But they seem more interested in virtue signaling than solving sexual assaults.

This in turn causes a distrust against immigrants and the government.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

All i said is that people are discouraged from discussing these crimes because of islamphobia.

Again, that requires an assumption that Islam, or a Muslim, is to blame.

You're entire OP is based on a lack of verifiable data and assumptions.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

These guys should be tooling up & walking vigilance patrols in all areas where the immigrant rapists can be found congregating. Sure, it might lead to some violence in the streets, but it needs to happen,

Hell, even start some violence directed at people "hanging around" just to speed things up. Nazis did that, worked well for them.

The "Final Solution" train is gathering steam.

"Viking Warriors", lol.

You seem to excel at cutting into whatever soft part of a philosophy can possibly be mustered by subtle twisting & conflation. Why is it virtuous to refuse to defend your women & children? Do you support the behaviours of Boko Haram, or ISIS, or the Nazi allies, the Muslim Brotherhood?

Nobody was talking about a 'final solution'. Ironically, you've inverted what I was saying! I was railing AGAINST FASCISM, and calling for a proportional, valid defence of one's people & land. In what alien world is that somehow not virtuous?

And do you think that the Vikings were bad people? Or that they weren't valiant warriors? That there weren't complicating factors involved in their history which impacted on how they were perceived by the outside world? To hail their strength is the same as hailing the strength of any other nation, tribe or tongue in those days - all people were as good, and as bad, as each other. Today, it's different. Thousands of years of Islamic poison have created hundreds of millions of fascist, bloodthirsty fundamentalists who operate a cult of superiority & violence, with despicable sexual perversion piled up on top of that unholy desire for the kill, the conquest, slaughter & domination. Tell me again why the Swedes should not defend their people & their ancestral homeland.

I see from many, many instances now, that you are an incredibly proficient agent provocateur. Whether consciously or unconsciously, you make a sport out of getting a rise, out of twisting whatever is posted to suit your fuzzy logic, a sort of faux-liberalism which may or may not indicate a genuine hard left perspective, or perhaps an apolitical drive tending towards the realisation of Chaos. Your insipid dirges on so many front pages of threads in a diverse range of forums indicate that you haunt the Recent Posts pages, perhaps indicating a need to be heard at any & all cost. Your posts are almost invariably combative against some perspective, but it's not internally politically consistent, and so the suspicion that you are a fan of Chaos, and possibly the magick therewith associated.

Reflecting the topic again, you seem to decry any notion that people are entitled to legitimate claims of sovereignty in the face of injustice. Thus the rule of law may be second rate in your estimation. Perhaps if we all stop perceiving the world through the lens of commonly acceptable standards, or rule books, then we shall be found upwelling with joy in an utopia of anarchic bliss, self-governance & moral relativism. Keep dreaming sunbeam.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Again, that requires an assumption that Islam, or a Muslim, is to blame.

You're entire OP is based on a lack of verifiable data and assumptions.

No it doesn't. It raises the point that the people calling everyone racist for wanting to discuss the increase in sexual assaults assume Muslims are to blame.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Down with Diversity!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There is only "mixed result" because your political correct media is trying to claim "there is no problem"...

How could there be no problem with rapes and sexual assaults in Sweden when the "Swedish government" started giving "bracelets", which said "don't grope me" to women at music festivals because sexual harassment, mostly by Muslim immigrants, have been on a rise?...

The ‘hideous’ sexual assault problem at music festivals is causing major tensions in Europe

Not to mention that even the police in Sweden have been accused of trying to cover up reports of sex assaults at music festivals because the majority of perpetrators happen to be Muslim immigrants.

Swedish Police, Accused of Cover-Up, Look Into Reports of Sex Assault at Festival

But then again, the same thing has been happening in Germany and every other country that allowed the mass influx of Muslim refugees to inundate such countries...

But then again, if you point this out you get labeled as "a racist Islamophobic"... It doesn't matter if you differentiate times pasts when not only Muslims, but most immigrants would do everything to integrate into the countries we immigrated to, and these days when instead of asking immigrants in general to integrate with the society where they immigrate into, we are told that the society has to be the one to change and not the immigrants...

People like Bechir Rabani, who recently died under mysterious circumstances, and happened to have been a Palestinian who was raised in Sweden and had been talking about the idiocy of the left in Sweden, and that people need to understand the difference between "the good and the bad" within all immigrants.

As it is, this investigative journalist was found dead after he had vowed to expose Antifa and Soros.

Here is another video with subtitles in which Rabani had gone to the houses of Thomas Mattsson, and journalist Diamant who made public and even harassed the family of another journalist, Fabian, for exposing what is happening in Sweden.

edit on 24-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 24-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Nobody was talking about a 'final solution'

It never begins that way.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Isn't it ironic how the most "feminist" government in the world happens to be the rape capital of west? Wtf happened?

feminism happened. It is the thing that causes evidence to be kept from court if it goes against a woman's claims, that in some countries makes it illegal to dna test for parenthood, iirc, that forces a man to pay a woman for life in others. It is what makes killing a fetus, simply destroying biological waste if done by a woman, murder if done by a man.

When you want to be politically correct, when you want cultural enrichment at all costs. You get your cultural enrichment.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The police investigated the wrong appartment entrance and only found out their misake a week later, by then all the traces of the rape was gone of course.

-MM

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No, it's been in Norwegian papers last week.

Translated article

-MM

edit on 25-12-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's not as simple as just looking at statistics. Reported rapes went up, but then stagnated, a reason for this may be the many newspaper articles that shows that only a small fraction of reported rapes lead to a conviction, this may in turn have lead to many women not reporting rape as they suspect it would lead to nothing.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join