It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If any of these so called ''refugees'' ,immigrants from Third world S.... holes commits a crime DEPORT them Immediately, NO EXCUSES !!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of these limp wristed pussies ,weaklings ,''oooh you are muslim bashing blah blah'' ,I don't care ,you are gutless, weak willed non wonders ,who just suck up every piece of BS propaganda going ,its a deliberate action by the PTB to destroy Western Civilization, and the hated white races, by the same criminal mob that slaughtered the Russian Royal family and the Russian and Ukrainian people ,who are at it again ,they never give up, they started WW2 and the War in Iraq, and now want to destroy Iran ,they aren't happy unless they are destroying ,that is what they are all about, even Hitler made many appeals to stop a War and they ignored him ,because paid off scum of the earth Churchill ,Roosevelt wanted a war ,with absolutely no regard to how many of their own country men were killed ,all they cared about was getting a War going ,money, profits and getting Palestine for the jews

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

Yes, we know what the statistics say. The problem is that you did not read your own sources.

Go back and read the section on "reported offenses" at the BRA link.

See anything important there that completely changes the validity of your narrative?

Nope.

Are you referring to the change in definition occured in 2006 but magically didn't start effecting numbers until 2012?

Makes sense.

No. This part:

In the Swedish system, individual reports regarding a great number of offences may affect and give rise to variations in the statistic. For instance, when a single case is reported that turns out to involve hundreds or even thousands of instances of offences committed against an individual over the course of many years, every single incident is recorded as an offence in the year it was reported. It is also important to remember that non-reporting is particularly extensive for sex offences and changes in the inclination to report can affect the number of rapes in the statistic.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes that's always been the case.

So why the spike from 2005 until now?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I feel that PC culture and not wanting to appear Islamophobic...

I was waiting for the punchline,.You were very careful not to allude to Islam but _just_couldn't_help_yourself, huh.

Shame shame, you just couldn't 'add up' all the protest was about "moving an embassy" , either.

So lets start an "Islamaphobic gang rape thread" to refresh the hate.

I read right thru you, bigot.

You are one of the m91st racist people I had seen in ats.

Remember, you feel white farmers in Africa should be locked out based solely on their skin color.

So I will take your insult with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes that's always been the case.

So why the spike from 2005 until now?

Changes in definitions, reporting and such. Did you read your sources?

In 2016, a total of 20,300 sex offences were reported; this is a 12 per cent increase as compared with 2015. The number of rapes reported to police increased by 13 per cent to 6,720 between 2015 and 2016. The number of reported rape offences has increased over the last ten years (2006-2015). The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased. As from 1 July 2013, the sex offence legislation was again made tougher; among other things rape was expanded to include cases where the victim reacts passively. In the Swedish system, individual reports regarding a great number of offences may affect and give rise to variations in the statistic. For instance, when a single case is reported that turns out to involve hundreds or even thousands of instances of offences committed against an individual over the course of many years, every single incident is recorded as an offence in the year it was reported. It is also important to remember that non-reporting is particularly extensive for sex offences and changes in the inclination to report can affect the number of rapes in the statistic.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Rape is not a bigger problem in sweden than anywhere else in the world.

This is a classic example of ignorant, head up my own butt, fake news.

There's plenty of countries where teens girls aren't getting raped and having their genitals set on fire or being raped by 20+ refugees in a stairwell.

It almost seems like you take the side of the rapists. Like meh, what harm is a little rape.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If only concealed carry were legal in sweden. But alas, the plebes can't be trusted to not overthrow their benevolent leaders.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Wow you guys are desperate to ignore reality.

The definition changes in 2006.

Yet for 6 years, there was no relative increase in reported sexual assaults.

In 2013 the definition of RAPE was expanded again.

This may explain some increases in RAPE charges.

However, the numbers we are discussing are sexual assault.

That includes rape, and other crimes such as sexual touching, exploitation, etc.

So some crimes such as sexual exploitation may have decreased because they are now considered rape, and raped would have sent up.

But both of these crimes were always considered sexual assualts, hence it would have no effect on the total number of those.

The second claim is that one incident can be counted as many if the same person did it over and over again.

This has been the case in Sweden for years.

So although this may explain why Sweden's numbers are difficult to compare to other countries, it does not explain why the number of incidents have almost doubled in Sweden since 2005.

The fact is sexual assaults have doubled since 2005, and you and other people do not care at all for the increases dangers to these victims.

You are more than happy to ignore the problem and allow more victims to have to suffer, because you need to be politically correct.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This rape in Sweden is false news. Check your facts.
www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I was waiting for the punchline,.You were very careful not to allude to Islam but _just_couldn't_help_yourself, huh.

Shame shame, you just couldn't 'add up' all the protest was about "moving an embassy" , either.

Remember, you feel white farmers in Africa should be locked out based solely on their skin color.

Apologize to Islam, not me. Then go home, Imperialist.

The Middle East is none of (y)our goddamn business.

edit on 24-12-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Wait Sweden is in the Middle East?

Oh that's right, you just hate white people everywhere, so you wouldn't mind some white people being victims of sexual assault.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So although this may explain why Sweden's numbers are difficult to compare to other countries, it does not explain why the number of incidents have almost doubled in Sweden since 2005.

Exactly. It does not explain why the numbers have increased.

Now you may be getting it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM link quote reply a reply to: introvert

Wow you guys are desperate to ignore reality.

The definition changes in 2006.

Yet for 6 years, there was no relative increase in reported sexual assaults.

In 2013 the definition of RAPE was expanded again.

This may explain some increases in RAPE charges.

However, the numbers we are discussing are sexual assault.

That includes rape, and other crimes such as sexual touching, exploitation, etc.

So some crimes such as sexual exploitation may have decreased because they are now considered rape, and raped would have sent up.

But both of these crimes were always considered sexual assualts, hence it would have no effect on the total number of those.

The second claim is that one incident can be counted as many if the same person did it over and over again.

This has been the case in Sweden for years.

The fact is sexual assaults have doubled since 2005,

The fact is that definitions have also changed, which your own source admits could skew the numbers.

and you and other people do not care at all for the increases dangers to these victims.

You are more than happy to ignore the problem and allow more victims to have to suffer, because you need to be politically correct.

So since I do not agree with the narrative you are trying to push, I do not care?

Well, that's a logical fallacy. An appeal to emotion.

I said nothing about not caring and only discussed the facts surrounding the statistics.

Again, your sources do not prove the narrative you are trying to push.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If only the fact that you can find a website that disagrees meant it weren't true.....

Because of course no website ever lies, misrepresents, or spins, right? Especially sites with the word "fact" in their name.

They're getting hung up over the definition of "rape" vs other kinds of "sexual assault". However, it is not uncommon to put people on trial for a lesser crime if the higher crime may be too difficult to prove.

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: ShadeWolf
a reply to: bulwarkz

And what exactly is "white culture?" The alt-right constantly use that hilarious concept as a dogwhistle for white supremacy, and it never gets less funny. Culture isn't based on skin colour.
sigh. If you could only understand. This battle has been going for millenia. White culture is shemite culture. Children of Shem. Descendants of Shem. Dude, white culture is in almost every highland. We are builders. We went to places where nobody else wanted because the environment was too harsh for most but it allowed us to go and live amongst ourselves in peace and reap our rewards for hard work. It was a natural selection that it was white cultures that built the US. Who else would have done it? The problem is this. You can literally cross breed us out of existance. And it is obvious white numbers in white cultures are rapidly decreasing. It looks planned, does it not?

It's not white people vs dark people. It's indo-european speaking cultures vs semitic language speakers. Culturally the two groups developed very differently.

The Western Part of the middle East has been fought over for ages, because where the two have met they just never get along. We borrow tons of cultural ideas from each other. Monotheism is a Semitic concept. Jesus was a Semite (The Jews at the time spoke Aramaic, not Hebrew). The symbols we use for numbers come from Arabic works on mathematics.

It's very odd. Other cultural clashes have not been so severe. Russia connects Asia with Europe, but instead continued conflict it resulted in a new unique, Eastern European culture. But where the middle East connects with Europe, each side insists it must be supreme. There is no hybrid culture to hold the border.

Perhaps it is because Semite cultures are collectivist, while European cultures are individualistic? There's just no way to be both? So the border cultures have to pick a side. Collectivists fear being made individualistic, and individualists fear being made collectivist.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Wait Sweden is in the Middle East?

Oh that's right, you just hate white people everywhere, so you wouldn't mind some white people being victims of sexual assault.

if you place "Mis" in front of the name of the poster you replied to the comments and answers make much more sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I know who the real target of your rhetoric always is, no matter where they are.

Give the world a break, take your bigoted, racist agenda and go home.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lol, I love when people use the word bigot to attempt to disqualify the opinions of others. The irony makes me laugh and laugh.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Lol, I love when people use the word bigot to attempt to disqualify the opinions of others. The irony makes me laugh and laugh.

Discrimination against others religion and culture is bigotry. Thats a nice word for hatred.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Discrimination against others religion and culture is bigotry. Thats a nice word for hatred.

Translation

"Using facts to discuss rape hurts my feelings because I perceive it as hurting a group that I believe is perfect and untouchable.

These women being raped need to just deal with it and keep their mouth shut."
edit on 24-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Bigotry is already defined bro, and your definition isn't it.

Merriam Webster: "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices"

Your intolerance of his views (and your attempt to disqualify them using the word bigot) makes you a bigot. By definition.

ETA: I'm proudly a bigot against those who think rape is ok. Even if their religion/culture/belief says it's fine.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join