It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underage refugee rape victims barred from abortions because it's 'in their best interest'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

it didn't cost the taxpayers any money for her to get the abortion, it was all supplied by other means... outside of the costs of all the court costs the gov't incurred trying to prevent her from having it...

since it seems like you and a few others are so concerned about your precious taxes being wasted in this manner. I feel the need to assure you that your concern is unwarrented!!!

So I'm in a detention center and I want to get a tummy tuck and I got 1 million in the bank to pay for it...should they let me get it while I'm detained?

As I said before I do not know the rules as to what rights and privileges a detained person has, do you? You are focused on stupid crap as in you think the money part is the problem and it is not if funds are available since it seems that the feds do not have a program to pay for this even if they wanted too.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

why do so many idiots " decide " that thier religioious idiocy - " just happpens " to be " in the best interest " of other people

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: antiantonym

Illegal immigrants should not be given abortions on tax payer dime.

So the kid is born here and becomes a us citizen. Then you have to support the whole family.

Awesome logic there, chief.

Looking at the big picture is a skill many Trump supporters seem to lack .

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is helping her back to her home not good? I think the problem is that there is no funds to pay for it. Do the feds take it out of their coffee fund? Medical is only done if the person needs medical attention and she does not, so a person comes here illegally and demands an abortion saying she was raped in her home country 16 weeks before she came here...

Maybe you take your tax dallahs you save and pay for it...

I got a better idea... We can open up fed funded abortion clinics in Mexican border towns that offers free abortions to any woman that is thinking of entering the US illegally to get a free abortion... Run that by your congressperson I think we are on to something good here.

I'll just refer you back to this post of yours.... in which you say that the problem was that there wasn't any funds to pay for it......
which, isn't what the problem is...
so of course, to change the argument to something else.

it seems to me that the supreme court decided she had the right to have the abortion,
just like women in jail have the right to abortion.
that doesn't mean that the gov't has to fund the abortion, but they have to allow it...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I'll just refer you back to this post of yours.... in which you say that the problem was that there wasn't any funds to pay for it......

Lets go back to my very first post where after I read the sensationalized and very miss leading title and attacks on those evil Christians/Trump who want to, I guess, make Abortion illegal I actually looked it up. Here is what I found and posted...

Judges ruled illegal immigrant can't demand abortion services from feds
But will allow her to seek a private sponsor to help her obtain the abortion

End of story...This is why I suggested the feds do not even have a pot of money to pay for a service they do not have a program for and I suggested a few of you highly triggered over this to go sponsor her.

What more is there to this story? The real story here is the miss leading one created by the OP and supported by a bunch of crazed antitrumsters...lol

Personally have all the abortions you all want...Great!

edit on 24-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join