It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI general counsel (and suspected leaker) has been reassigned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Looks like anyone who can collaborate what Comey said about the loyalty pledge and trumps asking him to stop the investigation into Mike Flynn are being systematically eliminated.
Don't be ridiculous, thats absurd. Sorry, looks like your dream case is slipping away.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Apparently the the FBI aren't supposed to have opinions. Period.
LOL
No, they aren't. Especially involving high profile cases, creates a biased and partisan environment to what is suppose to be an unbiased organization. Stop drinking the koolaid.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Well thats true. You realize this is just a ploy to discredit anything and anyone who can testify in the obstruction of justice case right? Anyone who can't see that is viewing the world through orange colored lenses.
This is rich, you saying that WHILE wearing rose colored lens. There is no obstruction of justice case. You can take off those glasses.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Apparently the the FBI aren't supposed to have opinions. Period.
LOL

Their personal opinions should not effect their work. Evidently some people think their beliefs trump other people's rights these days. I see that from the far left and far right in politics but also see this growing in society all over at an alarming rate.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: smurfy

Having a corrupt fbi that is in the bag for one political party is more frightening than anything anyone on trumps team is accused of.

That obviously, can work both ways once the assumption is made, as you have, there is no one wearing halos anyway. However my guess is that any evidence discovered will speak for itself anyway.

As for sources,
Just think back to the publishing of the dossier itself, much of the mainstream knew about it, had been told about it, or had seen pages of it, and said nothing.
Steele himself had told confidante reporters of what he had found, and it was published by the online blog, as coming from Mr X/aka Steele, but most of all, the FBI and the CIA didn't mention it either, but they were already taking the dossier seriously and investigating, never mind that Manafort was already in the picture, it wasn't Muellers concern until he was appointed, then the dossier became his roadmap...not evidence, but the starter for ten, Manafort and Flynn, and most likely some to come, were actually old info...the roadmap is Mueller's entitlement to take things much further, and he's doing that, and there is no good reason for him to stop, and I'm sure he knows that well....so does Trump.

Trump however, went bonkers with tweets...even one where he said Hillary got the dossier to get back at him for her losing the election...totally out of time nonsense, and of course that CNN was fake news...when it was correct about the dossier.
The thing is, you should really be analysing everything, but you stop at the point of anything Trump, which makes no sense....loyalty might be considered a good thing, but still needs to be somewhat rational, (there's no such thing as alternative facts) as for loyalty to Trump, that's something he demands, while loyalty from Trump is non-existent.

As for a corrupt FBI, again where is your perception? Was Snowden a spy, maybe corrupt, and I don't recall anybody making a deal of what political affiliation he had...he was though a leaker, and probably pissed off a lot of people, mostly well heeled spies I should imagine, is anyone arguing fake news there?
Trump though first would have had him hanged, then assassinated...(maybe I got the order wrong) and Hillary, he was putting her in jail...Trump supporters wanted to "hang the bitch" in the end, Trump acquiesced to Comey's findings, so nothing...Nada..but still, he got a lot of people indigestion through rage, and quite a few hurt with his gub alone.
Is it any wonder that his biographer calls Trump a threat to America's democracy, and a shocking threat to the world...
it's not every day you hear that in New York about a sitting President.

You can try to justify this all you want. In my opinion, I think you're worried this whole Hillary house of cards is going to come crashing down (and it will), so you are trying to convince yourself that it won't. Believe me when I tell you this, before Trump is done his first time, people will be in jail, if he makes it to a second term, Obama and Hillary will be in jail. Mark my words.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the swamp is being drained,another trump promise being kept.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

look if you gonna work for any employer they gonna expect your loyalty the reason trump would have asked that is because he knew comey was a yes man for lych and obama and info he leaked to news paper should have been more than enough to terminate his employment.

truthfully congrees should stop mueller investi

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It is nothing more than conjecture to link these two events together.
Sixteen hours of answering questions and you guys think this is the results? A guy gets reassigned to another investigation?
I bet that 16 hours yielded a whole lot more info than just enough to justify relocating someone. buh bye trump...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
In an attempt to hush anyone who can corroborate what James Comey said about loyalty pledges and stopping the investigation into Flynn. (who we now know committed crimes against the country for which he has plead guilty.)

The wire tapping stunt didn't work and the unmasking claims sank link a lead weight so this is just the latest in a series of attempts to keep the cops away from trump.
Discredit the intelligence community as a whole, insult the abilities of the men and women of the FBI who work tirelessly to keep Americans safe, (then of course praise them when you're face to face like some yellow bellied coward that he is) discredit his own choices for the DOJ because they won't do what he wants them to do. Discredit Robert Mueller, discredit everyone on his team because someone had the audacity to have a disparaging opinion of some people in politics which included both sides and his own boss...
It's obvious to a fifth grader what trump is trying to do. He is scared, cornered and dangerous now.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Except in government where the people are your employer and you pledge loyalty to the constitution of the United States. Not to some mafia Don like boss just cuz....

Poor useful idiot...if he'd only paid attention in school. He never would have applied for this job.
He thought it would be the trump happy hour for four years if he even considered it at all given the likelihood he ran as a publicity stunt and never imagined he'd win.
( Until Russia told him they'd help in return for certain favors).
edit on 12242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

wow . well you really think gives two turds about constitution and yes i know they supposed to take an oath but this guy was a weasel . truthfully if i was potus i would have fired majority of people left over from obama admin because of corruption.

yes i know the donald looks like a clown but he is alot smarter than people give him credit for did you notice after he went to mid east saudi crown prince started draining the desert swamp?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join