It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Chemtrails last Tuesday and it was really hot in New Jersey

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Edit again hutch. Contrails. I know that's what you meant to say at the end 😁

Oh, and 1940 :-)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

going to say " wwii "

and just to depress everyone - dane wigington now claims that [ to paraphrase ] :

" wwii persistant contrails were REALLY geo-engineering warfare "

and he wonders why people think he is an idiot

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

So why do contrails spread out across the sky to create cloud cover? Does the contrail start a chain reaction? Why don't they dissipate? What prolongs their appearance? Why isn't it raining in California? Why are there real time images of precipitation clouds running into an atmospheric "wall" offshore of coastal California and literally being vaporized?

Because they behave exactly the same as naturally occurring cirrus clouds do, as dictated by humidity and pressure.

They do dissipate when humidity and pressure allow them to, just like cirrus does

Their appearance is prolonged by how long the humidity and pressure are high enough to sustain them.

Cirrus clouds, whether natural or contrails, never produce rain at all, anywhere.

Lastly, I have no idea what you are referring to because rainclouds are typically thousands of feet lower than contrails and cirrus.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Edit again hutch. Contrails. I know that's what you meant to say at the end 😁 Oh, and 1940 :-)

Oh no no no , they arent contrails , a little history lesson . You see Hitler was trying to rain fire an fury upon England and the brave spitfire and hurricane pilots were just putting it out , Using ........... H2O , a diabolical chemical first invented by god but refined by the British . Countries to this day are still using this weapon of mass destruction .

Lordy lordy lordy , i just found out the we are 60 percent water , their evil plans are working .
edit on 23-12-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

When these trails began to appear every day, with the same engines as before, it was noticed more and more, and it seemed very odd.

They weren't appearing with the same engines as before. They were appearing with new engines.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What, you don't believe Kris Kardashian?

Do you believe in the Easter bunny, tooth fairy, Santa Claus...just about the same I would say.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

originally posted by: turbonium1

When these trails began to appear every day, with the same engines as before, it was noticed more and more, and it seemed very odd.

They weren't appearing with the same engines as before. They were appearing with new engines.

While your reply that the high-bypass engines do promote contrail production more than the older engines that were more commen a few decades ago is true, another reason that there are more contrails today in the increase in jet air traffic.

And to those people who claim that there were never any such thing as a persistent contrail until the late 1980s or early 1990s, here is a meteorological paper published in 1972 that mentions long lasting trails, and how spreading contrails create cirrus clouds:

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
(This links directly to a PDF file)

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

Excerpt:

“It is often observed that contrails spread considerably…Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed…If sufficient air traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails.”

This shows persistent contrails are nothing new, and they are becoming more common due to the increase in airline travel and (as you mentioned) due to the new high-bypass engines that are being used.

edit on 23/12/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

It is more complicated than just new engines. That was the most common factor, because when oil shot up, a lot of airlines recapitalized their fleets because their old aircraft burned too much fuel. But then oil bottomed out, and more than a few airlines decided not to take their new aircraft right away and postponed orders. But at the same time, as you pointed out, passenger numbers were going higher and higher, so more aircraft were flying every day.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well non believers. Jesse ventura tried to interview a chemtrail plane company. And photos exist of tanks in the plane. Plus a video exists of a public plane filming a chemtrail plane in front of it.
Chemtrails are real.
Plus a nurse found aluminum particles in her lungs.
Governers have found barium and aluminum in ground soil and water supply.
Chemtrails lives matter

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Well guess what, cloud seeding isn't the same as chemtrails.

The video of the plane spraying in front of the other, if it's the one I think it is, was faked. The original video was done to mock people about chemtrails, and it was altered. It was a pair of military KC-10s.

None of which proves that the source of any of that isn't from somewhere on the ground.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Well non believers. ...... And photos exist of tanks in the plane.

You do realize where those photos are ripped off by die-hard chemtrail believers. They are taken completely out of context. For example did you even realize that commercial airliners during prototype testing carry water ballast tanks? Ignorant chemtrail believers can't understand the true purpose of the "tanks/barrels" and would rather spread doom and gloom with their scare mongering.

Check out the "Chemtrail tanks" on this Boeing 787

Check out the following thread and see where the die-hard chemtrail believers have ripped off the images from.

Metabunk Link

Can you see how ignorance is leading you astray?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

When you say "last Tuesday" which date do you mean?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, it's 20* here in New Jersey now so does that mean we need more or less chemtrails to make it warmer?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, it's 20* here in New Jersey now so does that mean we need more or less chemtrails to make it warmer?

It's friggin 30 here in NC. We have been feeding the cows baked beans here hoping for warmer temps, but to no avail. I just hope Algore can swoop in here and warm us up soon. I moved here to avoid bull# like this.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just put a req in at HQ to get you chem'd first.

Seriously, if this stuff were real where is the warm weather?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

if this stuff were real.......bwahahahhahaha!!!

It's as real as masonic world domination.........or blood sacrifices.

I'm going under the blood, hoping that warms me up.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

When you say "last Tuesday" which date do you mean?

Any idea what date you were talking about?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

I just put a req in at HQ to get you chem'd first.

Between the paycheck you get for your chemtrail ground technician work, your government shill job, and the Masonic stipend you get from the Illuminati, you must be rolling in the money!

edit on 11/1/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Aluminium makes up about 8% of the Earth's crust by mass. So is it really surprising that it is found in soil and the water supply?

Yes, there are loads of stupid videos on YouTube about Chemtrails but there are loads that say they prove the Earth is flat too. Those are a load of cobblers too. Guess what - just because some fruit-loop has made a YouTube video, it does not mean it is true.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
Between the paycheck you get for your chemtrail ground technician work, your government shill job, and the Masonic stipend you get from the Illuminati, you must be rolling in the money!

If you had mine you'd burn yours.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join