It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump who else would i be talking about....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Trump has taken up residence on every media outlet of any kind, political or not.

It’s not just that Mr. Trump’s coverage beats anyone else’s.
He is now beating pretty much everyone else put together
Trump is 90 percent of the news, But he’s not 90 percent of what’s important in the world.
Every new story prompts outrage, which puts the stories higher in your feed, which prompts more coverage, which encourages more talk, and on and on.

Consider data from mediaQuant, a firm that measures “earned media,” which is all coverage that isn’t paid advertising. To calculate a dollar value of earned media, it first counts every mention of a particular brand or personality in just about any outlet, from blogs to Twitter to the evening news to The New York Times. Then it estimates how much the mentions would cost if someone were to pay for them as advertising.

Mr. Trump broke mediaQuant’s records. In a single month, he received $817 million in coverage, higher than any single person has ever received in the four years that mediaQuant has been analyzing the media, according to Paul Senatori, the company’s chief analytics officer. For much of the past four years, Mr. Obama’s monthly earned media value hovered around $200 million to $500 million. The highest that Hillary Clinton got during the presidential campaign was $430 million, in July.
We’re reading Facebook and watching cable, and there,Trump is all anyone talks about, to the exclusion of almost all else.
The media loves the rating's but hates the actor.
There’s no easy way out of this fix.
But as big as Trump is, he’s not everything — and it’d be nice to find a way for the media ecosystem to recognize that.
For now, this might be all right,it’s important to pay attention to the federal government when big things are happening.

My opinion, Trump is likely to be president for at least the next four years. And it’s probably not a good idea for just about all of our news to be focused on a single subject for that long....
While everyone is focusing on Trump talking to a Russian, or building a wall.....are we like blind sheep being led to slaughter?
edit on 21-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Trump = $$$ for supporters and haters alike.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
yep the media loves the rating they say all they have to do is point in his direction...lol
what's he going to say next

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You mean for those with $ in the first place, the majority just get a great big turd sandwich.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Don't be talk'n bad about our Lord and Savior!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yea....and don't even think about his hands. You know he needs them small to get to places......between the cushion for the remote.... Get your heads out of the gutter

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
how to take srsly someone posting about trump saying we shouldnt focus on trump...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You mean for those with $ in the first place, the majority just get a great big turd sandwich.
while everyone blames Trump I think he's just a distraction...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
President Trump is hated by freeloaders, and loved by those who actually work.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
how to take srsly someone posting about trump saying we shouldnt focus on trump...
that crossed my mind while I was typing lol I just figured if we all look around how crazy its getting, its turning into a normal day with trump entertaining us ....just planting a seed lol

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I just can't believe Hillary Clinton has yet to be indicted.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
And now,he's a Chia pet.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Trump has taken up residence on every media outlet of any kind, political or not.

It’s not just that Mr. Trump’s coverage beats anyone else’s.
He is now beating pretty much everyone else put together
Trump is 90 percent of the news, But he’s not 90 percent of what’s important in the world.
Every new story prompts outrage, which puts the stories higher in your feed, which prompts more coverage, which encourages more talk, and on and on.

I dont have the hypnotube to know, but that sounds alarming enough to warrant S&F!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Indeed, nothing like a big orange cheetoh to distract the masses.
edit on 22-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I never hear a word he says. I can't get pass how he looks.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Everything is about Trump now. The left made sure of it. lol. You know how people say that the people who do not agree with homosexuality feel that way because they want to be homosexuals themselves? If they are right, then I guess the anti-Trump people don't like him because they see themselves in him.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Everything is about Trump now. The left made sure of it. lol. You know how people say that the people who do not agree with homosexuality feel that way because they want to be homosexuals themselves? If they are right, then I guess the anti-Trump people don't like him because they see themselves in him.

Right.

Like if someone is anti-capitalist then that means they're really a closet capitalist.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
President Trump is hated by freeloaders, and loved by those who actually work.

Aaaah, that´s why huge masses of unemployed(a k a not working) people from the rust belt voted for him, hoping he would do something for them. Now they are insulted as "freeloaders" by their fellow citizens, the Trump supporters.

Sure, if you are not a millionaire, it´s just because you are too lazy, too dumb. It´s for sure your own fault if corporations get rid of, from the corporations view, too expensive workers, because of industry4.0. You just didn´t try hard enough... You didn´t work 48hrs a single day, that´s the problem!

The problem is an anti social society, a society where the weakest go to the wall, the robber baron capitalism society. In these broken and corrupt societies, there is no solidarity between the people anymore, it´s just everybody versus everybody, by hook or by crook. In such societies people with only one dollar in their wallet feel like the great dealmakers, the great businessmen, just because their neighbours("obvisioulsy" lazy, self-inflicted poor f*ckers) maybe have only 75 cents. But these 25 cent difference make one think he is the man, while he thinks the other one is a lazy f*ucker, a leech, a freeloader. Not seeing that both are screwed and solidarity would help both of them!

If you live in an uncivilized jungle, you have to follow the law of the jungle, don´t think, kill and eat, til you get fat and fatter and very lonely!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I just can't believe Hillary Clinton has yet to be indicted.
The party in power always warrants more scrutiny, even when it’s operating smoothly.
Hillary's not the party in power.
Obamacare continued to be unpopular until, presto,Trump took office and Republicans threatened repeal.
They got away with passing a bill giving us "personal choices",pay small individual mandate penalties rather than Obamacare premiums......they twisted your arm behind your back and took $500.00 off the top of your tax return.
That wasn't American.

Im just waiting to see what they do next.
I posted this because I cant even WATCH football without trump,we need to be looking over Trump media distractions.
My entertainment is watching a political fallout.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Right now Trump just signed the Bill,the final passage of historic tax overhaul legislation......Merry Christmas to all the media and rulers of the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join