It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Jedi the racial diversity and gender political empowered movie -spoilers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Nice...

Never realized the sith should have force ghosts too!!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Disney has destroyed Star Wars. I'm just waiting to see Douche Bag Ren and his safe space. " I'm going to be bad like my grand pappy Vader. No reason for me to wear a helmet but I'm going to anyways cuz grand pappy did." Dumb dumb dumb. Vader was all sorts of f%^cked up hence the "iron lung" suit. Douche bag Ren? c'mon. Thanks Disney you suck. How many more Johnny Depp Jack Sparrow movies are you going to put out? Give it up all ready.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The movie was an utter pile of liberal garbage.

I would not be surprised if they killed off Snoke so they can introduce a new dark lord that looks like a famous President in the 3rd movie - along with some new minority group characters that save the day by killing him.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I would not be surprised if they killed off Snoke so they can introduce a new dark lord that looks like a famous President in the 3rd movie - along with some new minority group characters that save the day by killing him.

That would be awesome. But I would really want them to start the character off as a white dude who transitions into a minority female.

And I want to feel guilty about it too. Really guilty.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That would be awesome. But I would really want them to start the character off as a white dude who transitions into a minority female.

And I want to feel guilty about it too. Really guilty.

Yeah - perhaps by transitioning he saves himself - er, herself... em, not quite sure which gender pronoun to use.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The movie was an utter pile of liberal garbage.

Minorites obviously can't be heroes silly. Or women. Otherwise conservatives nuts would be very upset.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

In a minority of cases they are.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yeah - perhaps by transitioning he saves himself - er, herself... em, not quite sure which gender pronoun to use.

Doesn't matter. Was does matter is that they get the CGI right when the Death Star III vaporizes Trump Tower.

Oh, I'm going to see it again today for the third time. McLovin it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Next thing you know the US military will start allowing minorities and women....maybe even gays and Transgender....

That would be the end of all humanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Next thing you know the US military will start allowing minorities and women....maybe even gays and Transgender....

That would be the end of all humanity.

Not transgenders - that would be stupid.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oops to late. Now those weirdos will be heroes.saving lives. It's a real shame.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Doesn't matter. Was does matter is that they get the CGI right when the Death Star III vaporizes Trump Tower.

I must admit - I can see how it would appeal to a certain audience.
edit on 23/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The people of Atlantic City would be very excited.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I admit, it could have been better. It needed some Planned Parenthood references and maybe a Confederate Flag on the Star Destroyers but all in all, as a cuck snowflake, it was good enough for me.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think the problem is Alex Jones made a New Hope and these Disney ones are a huge departure from those ideals.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I think the problem is Alex Jones made a New Hope and these Disney ones are a huge departure from those ideals.

I'm hoping Steve Bannon can take over production and cast Roy Moore as the new Jedi Master. He'll teach that little witch Rey a lesson or two I reckon.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

“I’m just the strongest force user ever.. Everyone likes me.. Kylo likes me... we are gonna beat the Jedi so bad, the sith will get tired of winning.. people are saying I’m great.. I am just the best Sith Lord ever.. “

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

“I’m just the strongest force user ever.. Everyone likes me.. Kylo likes me... we are gonna beat the Jedi so bad, the sith will get tired of winning.. people are saying I’m great.. I am just the best Sith Lord ever.. “

BWAHAHAHA

Lol, now that IS funny.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Omg that’s funny...

Very twisted.. but very funny.

A dirty old man Jedi.. hehe

edit on 23-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

A swing and a miss...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join