It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiGlobalists... I Seek Some Answers From You.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh come on now, you don't like Peace, Love and Genocide?

Must think that you have some sort of inalienable rights....

I believe I do! That's enough for a lot of things these days right? Right??

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Honestly perhaps it is time for the USA to withdraw all troops from every other country and leave them to there own devices. Germany should do the same. The EU are nothing but bullies and now they added Poland to its victim list. It's a disgrace really.

To be fair i think the Star Trek type of civilisation is nearly impossible to achieve without changing mankind as a whole. The Orville for example has a similar approach and they mentioned that money lost all its value when they discovered a way to replicate matter out of thin air. Money became worthless and they introduced a merit based system instead. The most valuable thing is your reputation. However i think this would never work in real life.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: olaru12

For a 24hr amped up coke head you'd think he wouldn't be so fat.

That's solid muscle!! That Strawberry Caveman Paleo formula is amazing. Believe me!!

Gets ya some...or perhaps that
Infowars Life Brain Force Plus - 36 Capsules $35 bucks. deal right? Make ya smart for anti globalist wars.

edit on 21-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Admitted
I've not been able to understand anti-globalism. We are a global, interconnected, planet. So many separated nations, different laws, beliefs, cultures...they are not sustainable.

A one-world government is inevitable.

A lot of people will die first though.

I'd like to see it happen. I'm tired of the squabbling.

This post gives me whiplash.

So you'd like to see people die, because you're tired of the squabbling over separate cultures beliefs etc, but we're all interconnected so a one world government will work, because they will accept one culture under this government?

I don't even..

No. I'd like to see a solution. I think a lot of people will die before that solution is found.

Of course I don't want to see it. ?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Admitted

A global government is economically impossible.

All current governments are debt-dependent on each other's central banking system.

Right, "current" governments are. Thus the need for a new one. A one-world one.

ETA:

edit on 12/21/2017 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

What person or small amount of persons in this world right now do you trust enough to have that power? No one trust politicians so why would anyone want to hand more power over to them, yet we constantly do just to limit others perceived freedoms.

I have no problem dispersing seeds, materials, style, innovation amongst the world, but as is we have to insure that there are 3 world countries for cheap labor. The options that are often considered somehow enable more individuals freedoms yet is also more effecient? How? We are getting better at lessening the energy demand for devices, but it serves no purpose if we don't also limit our overall consumption. Easier lifstyles + more average freedoms +longer lifespan= more consumption

Let's say we somehow work that out, without EXTREME genetic alterations or absolute power over our beings some individuals will inevitably want more.

There will be mucho bloodshed in 'near' future, and it will most likely be for nothing, as usual.

The human condition is/was/will always be perpetual insanity unfortunately.

edit on 12/21/2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

All current governments are debt-dependent on each other's central banking system.

ETA:

But inter-dependent currencies are what keeps the central banking system alive.

What will a "world" single government use for money?

The NWO is already here.

Study the Basel Committee and see.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

How do you anti-Globalists feel about foreign companies building businesses in America and creating a large amount of jobs for Americans?

It's like tipping the dealer after winning a big jackpot. We give them these "free trade" deals where we import their produced goods without tariffs. These countries use slave labor, prison labor, child labor, poor working conditions, and whatever else to produce these goods as cheaply (in human costs) as possible. American companies having to comply with labor laws, environmental laws, insurance requirements, taxes, pensions, sick pay, vacation pay, and other costs can't compete, so they go out of business. Have you ever in your lifetime been able to go Christmas shopping and buy every gift with a "Made In America" label?

Countries like South Korea and Japan are making bank off US consumers. But when a neighbor like North Korea looks like a threat they expect us to spend our money and blood to take care of the problem.

I would prefer they take their companies back home. We put tariffs on what they sell here so American companies can produce goods and employ people here. Let them re-tool their factories and work forces to produce the tanks and planes they need to protect themselves. Our economy would improve and we wouldn't have to send our bravest to die for them.

How do you feel about the Global influence America has, in regards to geopolitical affairs?

Totally unnecessary for the American people. I don't need my country influencing affairs in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America, or anywhere else in the world. That is not the function they were assigned by the Constitution. We have plenty of problems right here at home they can be working on. And given the track record the government has in influencing the affairs of other countries, we would be well advised to quit before we cause more damage. Just think how different things would be if we never installed the puppet Shah in Iran, or how many lives would have been saved if we never got involved in Vietnam, or never propped up Saddam Hussein in Iraq, or Batista in Cuba, etc.

I ask to understand if you are truly against Globalism, or are more influenced by a sense of Exceptionalism.

It's not that I'm against Globalism, per se. I believe a united humanity is necessary and inevitable if humanity is to survive. Nor do I think that the United States is exceptional. Not in this day and age anyway.

My concern is who is going to be running this global society. The United States has used false flags and lies to justify invading other countries and murdering millions of civilians. We keep people in torture camps where they are tortured daily. If they try to end that torture by starving themselves to death, we force food up their rectums to keep them alive so we can continue to torture them. Other countries don't seem much better.

If that's what humanity has to offer as we go out and explore space, then the universe would be better served if humans become extinct before we leave the solar system.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

ETA:

But inter-dependent currencies are what keeps the central banking system alive.

What will a "world" single government use for money?

The NWO is already here.

Study the Basel Committee and see.

Why would a singular government need money?

I could google the Basel Committee but why? I'm talking about something new. A NEW world government. Not the same old business we already know.

Our current banking systems need be obsolete. Our governments, obsolete.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I've not been able to understand anti-globalism. We are a global, interconnected, planet. So many separated nations, different laws, beliefs, cultures...they are not sustainable.

A one-world govrenment is not inevitable.There will be fighting to prevent it. If a one-world government wins the fighting, the fighting wil change to full out terrorism/rebellion against a one-world government.

Likely neither you nor I would survive it anyways.

The squabbling will outlive both of us,

Sorry I missed this response earlier. Not ignoring you.

You're probably right in that the squabbling will outlive us. But if a one-world government does win out in the end...at least something will get done.

It's not ideal. I don't pretend it to be... but short of a large-scale annihilation of humanity - someone has to take control or we are all doomed.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't think globalism and the globalist agenda even matters. It's like trying to have an agenda to control all the information going to consumers. The problem the Internet comes along and there are millions of websites all distributing information to consumers. I think the same with happen with economy and government. We will have some kind of new distributed energy technology like home fusion power. Combine that with 3D printers manufacturing home furnishings. And include self-servicing robotic vertical farming. And the net result is no suburbia is no longer needed. People would spread out and leave the cities if they could do it a way that preserves living standards. I think we are on the edge of another industrial revolution where all manufacturing is like downloading a cell phone app.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

so what u want is one super power to curb stomp anyone that doesnt submit to their rules? we cant have one world govt anytime soon. your getting a good look at what happens when u try such things in europe right now. the problem is no matter what people will get sh$t on by the powers that be. if your little section of the world happens to have a resource the majority needs they will force it to be given up for the greater good. with the inherent flaws in human behaviour we will take advantage of those situations and many people will get left behind and will resent it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It has to do with control.
Humans will show you how the global control will help you prosper. you will be better off.

The problem that arises, has to do with their own self control. They will take advantage, just as we have see unfold in Hollywood recently. Greed. Superiority complex. Wanting to take from those below them whatever pleasures them

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

so what u want is one super power to curb stomp anyone that doesnt submit to their rules? we cant have one world govt anytime soon. your getting a good look at what happens when u try such things in europe right now. the problem is no matter what people will get sh$t on by the powers that be. if your little section of the world happens to have a resource the majority needs they will force it to be given up for the greater good. with the inherent flaws in human behaviour we will take advantage of those situations and many people will get left behind and will resent it.

I don't know where the curb-stomping mentality comes from. People will suffer and die because that's the nature of change.

Don't tell me that's what I want.

I doubt, as you say, we can have a one world government any time soon. It's a whole big mess. I don't have the answers man...I just think it's inevitable and I think sooner is better than later.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You're right.

This thread is a painful reminder of how many people are okay with globalism because they're grossly misinformed.

edit on 21-12-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't know where the curb-stomping mentality comes from. People will suffer and die because that's the nature of change.

I doubt, as you say, we can have a one world government any time soon. It's a whole big mess. I don't have the answers man...I just think it's inevitable and I think sooner is better than later.

look at history and youll understand why i say that. look at the majority of countries in the world and how their governments operate. then youll understand why that will be the outcome. you may not want it but history shows thats what we will get

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

There was a war fought back in the day over which level of governance should be more influential. It was called the Civil War.

There will be a war fought over whether or not it's proper to be governed by largely unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats off in some ivory tower dictating to you too. That's what the UN is and that's what it would remain. And any national government would fall by the wayside in power much like state governments do now.

There are far more dicatatorships and theocracies in this world than countries even pretending to have constitutional governance with strong protections for individual liberty, and even fewer of those actually do respect the individual favoring instead collectivism and collective rights.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

look at history and youll understand why i say that. look at the majority of countries in the world and how their governments operate. then youll understand why that will be the outcome. you may not want it but history shows thats what we will get

Right. And I have. I'm no scholar, I have my own interests and focus. I don't know everything. But I'm tired of the "history repeating itself".

Why can't we have something new? And I mean new?

There's never been a one world government. It would all have to be new. We can learn from history all we want...great...but we need something new.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

Right. And I have. I'm no scholar, I have my own interests and focus. I don't know everything. But I'm tired of the "history repeating itself".

Why can't we have something new? And I mean new?

There's never been a one world government. It would all have to be new. We can learn from history all we want...great...but we need something new.

its dictated by human behavior. we can only evolve so quickly and quite frankly we may seem pretty cultured and advanced but we are just one step away from being beasts

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Bigger isn't new. It's just bigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join