It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

One of the rules of war is to not reinforce failure. That same rule also applies to someone who has just made themselves look silly by saying or doing something stupid. Just stop and quickly withdraw so that you don't make the situation any worse.

You mean like declaring he would stop military interventions during the campaign, then launching 59 cruise missiles at the Syrians and dropping a (MOAB) on Afghanistan, soon as he's in office?

That was a great move. Why would it upset you?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw

originally posted by: LSU0408

It must really kill you to watch Trump bring this country back to power. Every successful move makes you more and more angry as you search for ways to dismiss it. Even when he passes a bill that saves you money, you cry about it. Enjoy the next seven years bro, I have a feeling it's gonna be tough for ya.

This is what actual brainwashing looks like. Very similar to North Koreans. Keep your head down, don't ask questions, Obey and decay.
It's not brainwashing when the results are visible...Trump is fulfilling every campaign promise he made...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

and

a reply to: LSU0408

I am going to be sitting here waiting for you two to make a post denouncing the tea party for comparing Obama to Hitler. Please make it quick, Christmas is coming.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

One of the rules of war is to not reinforce failure. That same rule also applies to someone who has just made themselves look silly by saying or doing something stupid. Just stop and quickly withdraw so that you don't make the situation any worse.

You mean like declaring he would stop military interventions during the campaign, then launching 59 cruise missiles at the Syrians and dropping a (MOAB) on Afghanistan, soon as he's in office?

That was a great move. Why would it upset you?

Which part, the lies during the campaign to get elected, or bombing countries for no reason?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Geez , Talk about a Negative Nellie.............

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Back to power?
Like the US didn't have power before?

The US is literally the only super power left on this planet, Trump didn't bring ANY of that to the table, he brought a reality TV show and played the real estate market, which thrives off people working day in and out.

So, what did Trump ever do to bring the United states to it's super power status? All he's doing now is just playing the game of president of the US, he's literally just riding off the backs of giants before him that built the nation. Trump shills are so naive.

Like the US didn't have MUCH power before, that's correct. We should have never gone to war without the only thought being to destroy as quick as possible and come home. We voluntarily knelt to the world when red lines were drawn and not acted upon, when we bombed empty aspirin warehouses, etc. Dropping bombs on the enemy was a direct "F*CK YOU, WE'RE BACK!"

Never did I state that Trump was responsible for making America a super power. You only saw what you wanted to see and that's not a surprise, at all.

An no, we're not the only super power left on the planet. We're in the company of Russia, China, Germany, France, and UK when it comes to super powers, albeit we're at the top.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Op what have you done, you have called out the new messiah, you will know have to feel the wrath of faux news watchers.

You will be bombarded by memes and silly names, be careful op, its a big no no on ats to say anything mean about trump, your going to make is supporters cry salty tears.

Serious question, how often do you watch Fox News?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Man, shiiiieeeet, I thought this was the place to fight TPTB. Yet another ruse.

Still can't tell if the Trumpist invasion is deliberate.

Its a circle jerk of angry people that love to type how they feel about everything, its funny as hell, have a nice day.

How much do you know about irony?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Your meme is sadly too true in what he thinks he can do. I think he was shocked to find so many controls on his kingship. Not to worry....
I can already hear the doors slamming in his face.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: CulturalResilience

What? I speak against the NWO. Unless you believe I'm controlled opposition, which I admittedly can't disprove, there's nothing more to say on that point that wouldn't reveal personal information.

You have a hard time understanding. He asked you to explain to him what it takes to be, or not to be, part of the NWO as you like to call people.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Funny you mention karma...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Spacespider

He is the definition of a tool.

The last President who might not have been a tool is JFK, and that's debatable. Eisenhower "saw the light" by the end but it was too late. Truman was fully part of it.

You asserting him as "the US President" doesn't make me respect him more or something. I'm not interested in the titles he holds or how much respect you think I should have for it. I only care about what power he wields and how he wields it.

Nah, this is the definition of a tool. a device or implement, especially one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
Don't understand why people hate and are so jealous of the rich. If they were as smart as they think they are , then they'd be one of those people they hate so much. But when a buffoon can beat their geniuses , maybe they should reevaluate what think smart is.

i'm loaded.. simply because my parents and grandparents made a boat load of money. lol

retired young, everything paid off.. I've never had to worry about retirement.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

🎼 I wear my sunglasses at night...🎶🎶

They've taken the place of the white hood.
But only if you wear them to a hate rally.
edit on 12222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sadly it's not just this forum. New anti-Trump accounts are popping up all over forums.

That's what desperation looks like.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

that's hysterical! tons of new pro-trump people too, especially during the campaign. LOLOLOL

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

1. No one should ever watch Fox News.

2. Image macros asserting that you're winning dont actually mean you're winning, all it means is you THINK you're winning, but if I cared what you thought I would never have posted any of this.

3. The NWO is comprised of the richest and most powerful people in on Earth. This basically means heads of state of basically any Western country and many outside (see China), the richest citizens of the world regardless of nationality, the CEO of any fortune 500 company, the heads of every central bank or private investment bank, and anyone that somehow isn't in the above categories that is part of the Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, Bohemian Grove, or the Bilderberg Group.

It's not hard to find this out, you're on ATS for chrissake.

4. You and others keep asserting Trump is going to make America great but nothing he does indicates he has the slightest intention to doing anything of the sort. The only way you can believe this is if you construe every action he takes as somehow positive for the country, despite the fact he hasn't taken a single action that actually is.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Let's not forget the real problem, Trump is in hock to Putin & his oligarch cronies.

If Putin wanted to he could bankrupt that idiot Trump, but he's far more useful as his willing stooge, sabotaging America from within.

Some veteran intelligence operators think it’s well past time to shift the narrative on Trump’s disturbing affinity for Putin, which the president insists is innocent and good for world peace. “Everyone continues to dance around a clear assessment of what's going on,” says Glenn Carle, a former CIA national intelligence officer responsible for evaluating foreign threats. “My assessment,” he tells Newsweek, “is that Trump is actually working directly for the Russians.”

Intel experts agree with James Clapper: Putin is handling Trump as a Russian asset
www.rawstory.com...

K~

With links to opinionated articles in Raw Story and Vanity Fair, what's not to believe...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey deny it all you want, I told you people last Oct.-Nov. how this was gonna fall because of the debts Trump has with the Russian Mob, I mean Oligarchs, no wait Putin's Government, oh that's right they're all one in the same.

Russia's government is run just like an ongoing criminal enterprise, which is why Putin is considered one of the richest men in the world.

But hey, you keep humping your trump.

K~

Nah you told us last Oct-Nov that Trump would never be president.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Your psyops don't work on me. Telling me I'm desperate will never make me stop, or think I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join