It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
a reply to: tigertatzen

I Wish This Would Happen To Validate My Delusion: The Post

It's not going to happen. Trump will be, and is as, corrupt as any other president, if not moreso.

I'll be extremely interested in seeing what people like you do with yourselves when he's out of office.

People like me. As if you have one shred of a clue about me or would ever be in any position to see what I would or would not do in a given future scenario. Of course, that's irrelevant when the whole goal is to drive a narrative as fast and hard as possible before it finally falls apart entirely...even if it makes you sound ignorant.

When he is out of office, someone else will fill the slot. Doesn't really matter who. Same as it ever was. But right now, while he actually is in office, he appears to be doing a bang up job of baiting the actual bad guys in our very obviously corrupt government into showing their true colors to the world, and and I don't have to like him as a person to be one hundred percent supportive of that.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank you. And yes, I feel you...like sirens going off...when I see yet another irrational emotional outburst directed at the POTUS, I just picture all those surgical boots that must be clunking about in DC these days that we haven't heard about yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

When he is out of office, someone else will fill the slot. Doesn't really matter who. Same as it ever was. But right now, while he actually is in office, he appears to be doing a bang up job of baiting the actual bad guys in our very obviously corrupt government into showing their true colors to the world, and and I don't have to like him as a person to be one hundred percent supportive of that.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dude, even Roger Stone can see the writing on the wall.

He's already got a book deal and everything for when Trump is ousted:

The Trump confidant and former campaign adviser told Vanity Fair that he's working on a book entitled The Fall of Trump, part of a multi-book deal he already has. The idea was born from watching how the White House has responded to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in the election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign.

Link

I mean, his buddy Paul Manafort is already in cuffs. If you all know your history, Manafort & Stone both founded the powerful DC lobying group "Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly" way, WAY back in the day together (circa 1980)
Black, Manafort, Stone & Kelly

The only person Stone cares about is Stone, and if he's getting a book ready ... it's pretty obvious he's moving on from Trump and onto his next chaos & mayhem project.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Let's not forget the real problem, Trump is in hock to Putin & his oligarch cronies.

If Putin wanted to he could bankrupt that idiot Trump, but he's far more useful as his willing stooge, sabotaging America from within.

Some veteran intelligence operators think it’s well past time to shift the narrative on Trump’s disturbing affinity for Putin, which the president insists is innocent and good for world peace. “Everyone continues to dance around a clear assessment of what's going on,” says Glenn Carle, a former CIA national intelligence officer responsible for evaluating foreign threats. “My assessment,” he tells Newsweek, “is that Trump is actually working directly for the Russians.”

Intel experts agree with James Clapper: Putin is handling Trump as a Russian asset
www.rawstory.com...

K~
edit on 21-12-2017 by aethertek because: gthyj

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Let it go already, that rubbish is ever lamer than the whole Trump worship lameness. He's an idiot not a Russian stooge, good god....

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey deny it all you want, I told you people last Oct.-Nov. how this was gonna fall because of the debts Trump has with the Russian Mob, I mean Oligarchs, no wait Putin's Government, oh that's right they're all one in the same.

Russia's government is run just like an ongoing criminal enterprise, which is why Putin is considered one of the richest men in the world.

But hey, you keep humping your trump.

K~

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You guys ? I'm not a Trump supporter.

All governments are corrupt, America and Russia work together far more and are far closer than most realise, the media sells a ruse to the public .
edit on 21-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AquinasProtocol
Well officially I believe the alt-right MRA klanazis dress code calls for khakis these days.

K~

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't care who you "support" the truth is still that Trump was in hock to the Russian mob & guess who's head of the Russian mob, a short skinny puke who thinks he looks manly in his peck poses.

K~

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Let's not forget the real problem, Trump is in hock to Putin & his oligarch cronies.

If Putin wanted to he could bankrupt that idiot Trump, but he's far more useful as his willing stooge, sabotaging America from within.

Some veteran intelligence operators think it’s well past time to shift the narrative on Trump’s disturbing affinity for Putin, which the president insists is innocent and good for world peace. “Everyone continues to dance around a clear assessment of what's going on,” says Glenn Carle, a former CIA national intelligence officer responsible for evaluating foreign threats. “My assessment,” he tells Newsweek, “is that Trump is actually working directly for the Russians.”

Intel experts agree with James Clapper: Putin is handling Trump as a Russian asset
www.rawstory.com...

K~

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just gotta' love this place sometimes!

...just amusing beyond words on these kinds of threads, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Let it go already, that rubbish is ever lamer than the whole Trump worship lameness. He's an idiot not a Russian stooge, good god....

No, he’s definitely both, an idiot and a Russian stooge.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It must really kill you to watch Trump bring this country back to power. Every successful move makes you more and more angry as you search for ways to dismiss it. Even when he passes a bill that saves you money, you cry about it. Enjoy the next seven years bro, I have a feeling it's gonna be tough for ya.

This is what actual brainwashing looks like. Very similar to North Koreans. Keep your head down, don't ask questions, Obey and decay.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408
The formats' literally the same. Of course it doens't seem the same because it's directed at you, so you see it as childish and dumb, whereas your own statements are, of course, completely valid in your own mind.

It's called cognitive dissonance. Don't fret, it's very common among Trumpists. There is no known cure, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
This thread is dumb.

It's almost as dumb as my "Bath-tub Toaster" concept I tried on Shark Tank.

That sounds amazing. If you could pair that with a coffee pot and a waffle maker, I'm buying !!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

That was a bullseye comment from start to finish...

What I've always wondered, is how liberals seem to know so much about Hitler, Nazis, brownshirts, terms used by the Nazis, and dog whistles all while pointing their fingers at us and claiming we're the Nazis and brownshirts hurling dog whistles to each other that, ironically, only THEY hear. Utter blatant hypocrisy is an understatement when being used to define a liberal. They take it to new heights I never knew could be reached.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

a reply to: tigertatzen

I Wish This Would Happen To Validate My Delusion: The Post

It's not going to happen. Trump will be, and is as, corrupt as any other president, if not moreso.

I'll be extremely interested in seeing what people like you do with yourselves when he's out of office.

People like me. As if you have one shred of a clue about me or would ever be in any position to see what I would or would not do in a given future scenario. Of course, that's irrelevant when the whole goal is to drive a narrative as fast and hard as possible before it finally falls apart entirely...even if it makes you sound ignorant.

Please for once. What bad guys has Trump exposed/removed? Please tell me. Only people Trump has "exposed" and removed are the same people he hired in the first place.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters apparently feel entitled to invade the NWO board whenever they want, I'll post this on your home turf as well.

Donald Trump, at best, is an immature moron. He's rich, but he's not very smart, which is why he spent his career doing reality TV rather than ruling the world like people that have the amount of money he has normally do. His incompetence at anything he does except being a TV star made him the butt of the jokes of TPTB - they would even do it publicly, such as at the White House corespondents' dinner - and he became resentful. Not because he hated the NWO, but because they wouldn't let him into the club, because, to them, he looked like a wannabe who had no idea what he was doing and would only drag them down.

So he blundered his way into being President, not because he intended it (we know the whole thing was originally a publicity stunt) but because the people were desperate for anyone that wasn't a known NWO member like Clinton. All he had to do was pretend he hated the establishment in Washington (again, he only actually hates them in as far as they wouldn't let him join) and he was put in.

But as it turns out, the only thing he still controls himself is his Twitter feed. See, because he's vain, and stupid, all he really wants is to feel popular, important and powerful - he wants the glamour and influence that comes with being part of the ruling class but has no interest in actually doing any ruling. So, to make him do what they want, all the deep state has to do is persuade him (which is easy) that what they want will make him look good and show everyone how 'great' he is, and he'll do it. So he signs that tax bill, he courts the Saudis, he shills out for the MIC and the intelligence agencies, and the megacorps, and the banks, and all the while he mouths off on Twitter, giving his opponents (who are also NWO plants) ammo that can be used against him in the next election.

So not only is he too stupid to effectively resist the deep state even if he wanted to (and he doesn't), his very presence makes the chances of a competent, established NWO member becoming the next president go up. Unironically, I think Sanders and his supporters are the only ones who can threaten them at this point, because they explicitly oppose their plans - but we've already seen how they've rigged the process to ensure he remains powerless, so even that threat is suppressed.

Trump is not a saviour. He's not Jesus. He's not going to drain the swamp. He's not going to make America great again. He's going to, and currently is, continuing to erode the well-being of individual Americans for his own perceived glory and ego,to the benefit of the NWO, and relies on you guys being blind enough to think he's on your side.

Stop being fooled.
Well I better vote for Hillary or Bernie next time because Trump is too dumb to wipe out ISIS and bring back jobs to the U.S...And he's certainly not smart enough to know in order for everyone to have health insurance there must be jobs so taxpayers can pay for it...

Only someone as smart Hillary or Bernie has figured out a way to send all of our jobs to 3rd world countries and offer free healthcare and college for anyone that wants it...The rich people will pay for it, of course (if any of them stay here)...

And Trump is so stupid he thinks flooding our country with muzlim terrorists is not such a good idea...If Trump had any brains at all, he'd realize that opening our borders to unfettered invasion by millions of unvetted foreigners who along with the terrorists will live off the backs of the few remaining taxpayers is great for the Country, like Bernie and Hillary or any other 'brilliant' Democrats insist...

You forgot to throw in how Trump is so dumb that he thinks capitalism is good and Democratic Marxism is bad...

People are waking up to the fact that your entire program consists of attacking and falsely accusing Trump...And that's because your side has absolutely nothing to offer...Hillary didn't offer a single thing and Bernie offered to put everyone on Medicaid and then send them to college for free, with no mechanism to pay for any of it...

What are you going to do when the money runs out??? Oh, that's right, it did run out...That's why we're 20 trillion dollars in debt with no way to pay it back...In fact, under your plan we have no choice but to keep on borrowing...

Trump is so flat out dumb, we are all going to vote for him again the next time...This Country needs a lot more of Trump's type of stupidity...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

All he had to do was pretend he hated the establishment in Washington (again, he only actually hates them in as far as they wouldn't let him join) and he was put in.

Thats what they all say during elections, he wouldn't be in if they didn't allow it.

He agreed to their terms so he was selected, despite that he lost the Popular vote.

As far as useful tools, that pretty much describes all politicians.

Well, intrptr, when you get 32% of the votes in the most populated and most liberal state in the country, that kind of stuff happens, and that's exactly why the popular vote doesn't elect the president. Remember, the nationwide popular vote is irrelevant and meaningless. All it has done is give the left another reason to cry for at least 4 years, but most likely 7 more years.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join