It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

THBBFT!

edit on 21-12-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Personally I think he is a reality tv show president where we watch just to see what stupid thing he says next. His tweets or twits are pretty un presidential in my opinion.

I did not vote for him, I am a union skilled tradesmen and care about the environment, not really high on the republicans agenda.

I was a bit optimistic and still am he could do some good. The revolving door of staff and his picks for cabinets and judges leaves a little to be desired or at least makes you say hmmmm.

History will tell. Maybe even Ivanka will bring her sweatshops home?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

What? I speak against the NWO. Unless you believe I'm controlled opposition, which I admittedly can't disprove, there's nothing more to say on that point that wouldn't reveal personal information.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

He's rich, but he's not very smart

Wait what..

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

He's rich, but he's not very smart

Wait what..

These people actually believe that Chance Gardner was elected President.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What is worse?

Trump being an idiot?

Or being beaten by an idiot?

I mean, if Trump's a moron, then what's that say about the people who all lost to him?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So what you said to me about serving NWO wether I realise it or not, could also be said about yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

So what you said to me about serving NWO wether I realise it or not, could also be said about yourself.

I will never serve the NWO!

They're lousy tippers.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So true. Sadly the irony seems to be lost on some people.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So true. Sadly the irony seems to be lost on some people.

That's the biggest laugh.

Out of a population of 350 million, (47 people if you don't count illegals) the best we could come up with was Trump and Hillary.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok here is a question for the die hard Trump supporters. I am willing to say that he is "my president"...

But if he is so good or great, and this tax plan is so great, how many of his mfg. jobs will be brought to the US?

We all know he has his lines of stuff, and Ivanka does as well. Many if not most are made over seas. How many will be brought to the United States to be manufactured?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters...

Nope... This is exactly the place for this sort of nonsense.

You picked the correct forum.

Donald Trump, at best, is an immature moron. He's rich, but he's not very smart

I'll agree that he's an immature ass. But he's not dumb, nor is he a moron.

Honestly, I don't see much difference between an immature ass and a passive-aggressive, seemingly mature ass. At the end of the day, they are both asses.

Results are what matters, and I'll wait and see what happens with the current ass in chief.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Trump has a new job. It's called POTUS.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Op what have you done, you have called out the new messiah, you will know have to feel the wrath of faux news watchers.

You will be bombarded by memes and silly names, be careful op, its a big no no on ats to say anything mean about trump, your going to make is supporters cry salty tears.

Yeah all the salty tears over the Tax cut,Jerusalem and Net Neutrality. Oh wait that's the other side who cry over everything they don't like. My bad. So much doom and gloom and nothing even happened yet. The only tears i will shed are tears of joy when Trump drops the hammer and forces alot of people to accept and adjust to the new reality. The so-called smart and know it all people always turned a blind eye when conspiracy nuts talked about the dark sides of Hollywood. Well look at what transpired alone in this year. People dismissed PG and completely missed the point what we really tried to do and still do. Evil only triumphs if the good people do nothing. I expect many more salty tears when Trump reveals what Obama and his administration really did to the USA. It will make Watergate look like a drop in the bucket compared to what they did. HRC was supposed to hide all of their shady deals and now they will be exposed for what they really are.

The day of Reckoning is almost upon us and it will be glorious. F#ck your feelings.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Living rent free in all these penthouses.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

All three of those things are bad for America. The people exposing the dark side of Hollywood are against Trump, Trump had nothing to do with it. Trump will reveal no such things because he can use them himself. There will be no reckoning.

This sounds like a damn religious prophecy. You people are out of your minds.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: intrptr

War is cool, right.

Maybe not, but they were cool... Countries using chemicals on their own people is not cool, but it is nice to see someone other than a sniveling apologist doing nothing make a statement like this about how uncool that act was...

The uS is responsible for those acts too. They promote them even, to justify wider actions against the country they are currently trying to regime change. You know you meant Syria, the chemical redline, just like every other WMD excuse to justify invasion to wage aggressive war to topple the gubment in every other ME and African nation.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Ok here is a question for the die hard Trump supporters. I am willing to say that he is "my president"...

But if he is so good or great, and this tax plan is so great, how many of his mfg. jobs will be brought to the US?

We all know he has his lines of stuff, and Ivanka does as well. Many if not most are made over seas. How many will be brought to the United States to be manufactured?

I guess that depends on if the cost becomes cheaper back here in America. Isn't that the point here in all this? Don't put a shock collar on businesses to force them to do something that is less profitable. Make it a logical choice for profitability instead.

As example don't force a company to pay minimum wage of 15 bucks, lower their taxes and let them decide that they can now pay 15 bucks minimum wage.

It sure seems this is what rump is trying to do...make it the logical choice to come back home...make it the logical choice to bring those trillions in offshore accounts back home etc..

At the end of the day companies will take the path of least resistance to profitability and if that path is back here in the US they will come home. This is something the democrats could never figure out...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Trump has a new job. It's called POTUS.

Oh Ok thanks for clarifying that.

So he has given up all control of all of his holdings then to some blind trust? If his blind trust is in control they could move them to the US could they not?

He certainly has time to twitter... but his attorney does that for him, I forgot.

So I guess your are saying he won't bring any of his overseas mfg jobs to the US?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

At the end of the day companies will take the path of least resistance to profitability and if that path is back here in the US they will come home. This is something the democrats could never figure out...

And dumping sludge into our rivers and aquifers is bad... something republicans will never care about.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join