It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So the tl;dr version: Trump is a big mean dumb poo poo head.

Very intelligent thread.

link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
a reply to: LSU0408

Hows that swamp cleaning going, lol.

He keeps all the promises that screw the public, and doesnt keep the ones that would actually help.

How fascinating! Please, illuminate us as to all the things that are screwing the public, and all the things that are not helping. I look forward to riding in your water swan through Fantasy Land.

link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol

snipped

edit on 21-12-2017 by LSU0408 because: Don't wanna be hit for violation

edit on 12/21/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey! I completely disagree with your characterization of Trump. He's not useful.

link   
Attention Please

Even though political trolling is allowed in this forum, personal attacks and name calling are not.

Do not reply to this post.

link   
The formats' literally the same. Of course it doens't seem the same because it's directed at you, so you see it as childish and dumb, whereas your own statements are, of course, completely valid in your own mind.

It's called cognitive dissonance. Don't fret, it's very common among Trumpists. There is no known cure, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

One of the rules of war is to not reinforce failure. That same rule also applies to someone who has just made themselves look silly by saying or doing something stupid. Just stop and quickly withdraw so that you dont make the situation any worse.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The most tiresome thing about the liberals is their utter ignorance of history, and their constant use of Nazi terminology with regard to this current administration.

I've seen brownshirts.....with red hankies over their faces, hoodies, Chinese flags, attacking anybody who doesn't agree with them. To use violence if you don't say the right thing or believe in their political ideology.

I've seen Nazis....who refuse to let people with white skin be on certain parts of college campuses, based SOLELY on the color of their skin, using old history and twisting it as an excuse to attack, verbally and physically. This is racism at its ugliest.

I've seen shades of the Fourth Reich here when the liberals keep going on and on with lies in order to fulfill the dictum that "if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it".

My father was a refugee in Eastern Europe during World War II. I grew up with stories of deprivation, fear, escape, walking across Europe in order to avoid being put in a concentration camp, what brownshirts REALLY are, and what Nazis REALLY are.

When I read idiotic stuff like what you post, like a parrot stuck in a verbal loop, I get incredibly angry, because you are using an apple and trying to shove it down everybody's throat as an orange.

There is NO comparison between the Third Reich and this administration, and only idiots and the historically ignorant attempt to keep blabbing on about it.

Now I am triggered. Not because of your yawner of a thread, but because I remember my father living in constant fear of hunger and the fear of freedom being lost in this country. You will never have pictures in your family album as I have, with relatives in ragged, ripped clothes and homemade shoes, running for their actual lives.

Shame on you. I was amused. Now I am disgusted.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

All he had to do was pretend he hated the establishment in Washington (again, he only actually hates them in as far as they wouldn't let him join) and he was put in.

Thats what they all say during elections, he wouldn't be in if they didn't allow it.

He agreed to their terms so he was selected, despite that he lost the Popular vote.

As far as useful tools, that pretty much describes all politicians.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

One of the rules of war is to not reinforce failure. That same rule also applies to someone who has just made themselves look silly by saying or doing something stupid. Just stop and quickly withdraw so that you don't make the situation any worse.

You mean like declaring he would stop military interventions during the campaign, then launching 59 cruise missiles at the Syrians and dropping a (MOAB) on Afghanistan, soon as he's in office?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

How fascinating! Please, illuminate us as to all the things that are screwing the public, and all the things that are not helping. I look forward to riding in your water swan through Fantasy Land.

It is funny how with the left they want to force minimum wage of 15 on everyone even if it means a company could close their doors, and Trump does it with the 21% tax change and now companies are saying they can afford to raise their minimum wage to 15 bucks an hour.

Can people see the differences to the same situation where one way is a big problem and the other way is a success story?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You mean like declaring he would stop military interventions during the campaign, then launching 59 cruise missiles at the Syrians and dropping a (MOAB) on Afghanistan, soon as he's in office?

Come on they both were cool...just admit it...will ya...lol

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Back to power?
Like the US didn't have power before?

The US is literally the only super power left on this planet, Trump didn't bring ANY of that to the table, he brought a reality TV show and played the real estate market, which thrives off people working day in and out.

So, what did Trump ever do to bring the United states to it's super power status? All he's doing now is just playing the game of president of the US, he's literally just riding off the backs of giants before him that built the nation. Trump shills are so naive.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Come on they both were cool...just admit it...will ya...lol

War is cool, right.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
So the tl;dr version: Trump is a big mean dumb poo poo head.

Very intelligent thread.

The replies definitely make for an intelligent discussion

Memz

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

The most tiresome thing about the liberals is their utter ignorance of history, and their constant use of Nazi terminology with regard to this current administration.

I've seen brownshirts.....with red hankies over their faces, hoodies, Chinese flags, attacking anybody who doesn't agree with them. To use violence if you don't say the right thing or believe in their political ideology.

I've seen Nazis....who refuse to let people with white skin be on certain parts of college campuses, based SOLELY on the color of their skin, using old history and twisting it as an excuse to attack, verbally and physically. This is racism at its ugliest.

I've seen shades of the Fourth Reich here when the liberals keep going on and on with lies in order to fulfill the dictum that "if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it".

My father was a refugee in Eastern Europe during World War II. I grew up with stories of deprivation, fear, escape, walking across Europe in order to avoid being put in a concentration camp, what brownshirts REALLY are, and what Nazis REALLY are.

When I read idiotic stuff like what you post, like a parrot stuck in a verbal loop, I get incredibly angry, because you are using an apple and trying to shove it down everybody's throat as an orange.

There is NO comparison between the Third Reich and this administration, and only idiots and the historically ignorant attempt to keep blabbing on about it.

Now I am triggered. Not because of your yawner of a thread, but because I remember my father living in constant fear of hunger and the fear of freedom being lost in this country. You will never have pictures in your family album as I have, with relatives in ragged, ripped clothes and homemade shoes, running for their actual lives.

Shame on you. I was amused. Now I am disgusted.

I wish I could give you more than one star. That is exactly the point the assinie modern liberals just don't get, and it is why nobody with any real life experience of actual horror and suffering caused by the organisations they use for their ridiculous comparisons, will ever take them seriously.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Other people certainly have a right to their opinion....but boy does it scare the living # out of me.

There's a whole lot of stupid people in the world, if not for the human trait of protecting the stupid, they'd be in for a hell of a surprise.

link   
This thread is dumb.

link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

One of the rules of war is to not reinforce failure. That same rule also applies to someone who has just made themselves look silly by saying or doing something stupid. Just stop and quickly withdraw so that you don't make the situation any worse.

You never fail to astound me with your ability to totally miss the point.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Read the first sentence.
It was enough to help me understand you are a willing idiot (not so much useful).
Thanks, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join