It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
I'm honestly not motivated enough to respond to this point by point. Take that or leave it as you will, but given my bet is you'd never accept any evidence I provide, I'm not gonna put the effort in.

I'll say this in short:

I don't care if he said it during the campaign. He's obviously stupid, or at the very most lacks foresight, if he made such promises in the first place.

The wall would require hundreds of thousands of men to man and cost trillions. It would be like a military occupation of...well, the middle of nowhere mostly. It is entirely impractical. Don't sit there and try to tell me any of the buildings he built are comparably impractical, they're nothing of the sort.

I don't care if Netanyahu likes it. He cares more about annexing Palestine and fulfilling his religious obligations. Obviously people's lives are secondary in his calculus. Nothing positive that wasn't symbolic (and even then, only for a certain section of Israel and its supporters) came from this decision, and it's causing violence. That should be obvious, but apparently not to Trump.

The evidence for it being a stunt is people from his own campaign. No I'm not spending the time to find it for you, look it up. Or don't. You don't have to believe me for me to know I'm right.

The rest is my impression from his manner of speaking. The slapdash phrasing, simple vocabulary, redundant phrasing, constant repetition, and constant hollow vaguaries and boasts: "Make American great again", "I'm a smart person", "I have the best words" - intelligent people don't talk like this. If you don't accept that, have it your way, but I'll have mine too.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

The wall would require hundreds of thousands of men to man and cost trillions

The wall is slated to cost $30B at most. Or in terms you'd understand: 0.03 trillion dollars. That's a lot of trillions! lol Furthermore, we don't need a person every 50 feet (which is how the math works out in the scenario you proposed), we have technology that can monitor the entirety of the wall 24/7 with a fleet of maybe 750-1000 people. The only thing impractical here is your imagination (or lack thereof) if you think we're going to build a wall and put hundreds of thousands of people along it to ensure it isn't breached.

I don't care if Netanyahu likes it.

Doesn't matter, your point was that they didn't want it and yet they seem to appreciate the move, whole heartedly.

See, here's the problem with people like you. In the face of video evidence showing trump having talked about running and winning the presidency for thirty years, you post this:

You don't have to believe me for me to know I'm right.

And your evidence? Some hearsay from some staffers. Who should we believe? The guy who talked about it for thirty years, ran, and won? Or a staffer that may or may not have overheard him say something else?

The rest is my impression from his manner of speaking.

How people speak is not an indicator of intelligence. Question: do you think all people who speak like southerners are dumb? (not just the accent, the words they use that aren't words)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I inherently don't trust people who want power, so yes, I'm more inclined to believe the staffers than Trump himself. That's not going to change no matter what you say.

Accent has nothing to do with it, it's entirely how one constructs their communication. Such communication is the only indicator we have of the workings of another's mind.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: LeChef

nope, he is way too stupid. Also, i do not think he ask thing but rather command thing. Go read on the man, iam not talking wikipedia here, then come back with real fact. If you can find anything that doesnt portrait him as a narcissim, egocentric, heavy tdah with problem to focus more than 30sec on a subject, i am all hear.

Weird how you don't spell very well and english is obviously a second or third language, yet you nailed the word narcissism and egocentric. The two words that the crazy leftists use as often as possible. Trump almost never talks about himself when addressing the nation or supporters (narcissism), but you know who couldn't stop talking about themself? The kenyan.

Hahaha, you made my week! "Trump almost never talks about himself when addressing the nation or supporters " How can i answer to you, lol. You are clearly in your own world. Happy holidays and I will make America great again!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This OP sounds as though it comes from someone who has a very high opinion of their intelligence and perception, and then ends with an instruction to stop being fooled. I wonder if the irony was intentional.

I noticed that as well. The problem is, as a writing exercise, it would get a grade of about a C, at best.

Hopefully we'll be seeing education reform under Trump.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That was a little harsh, particularly on Christmas.

Then again, they say that a perfect gentleman is someone who never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally.

Nevertheless, I wholeheartedly wish the OP and everyone else no matter what their prevailing beliefs or political views, a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy and prosperous New Year filled with more joy than sorrow, and more good-natured, good-willed humor, than hatred, even towards Donald Trump, and, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden - hey such is the divine mystery of Christmas..! lol

Best wishes to one and to all,

Ank

edit on 25-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
the issue is our binary black and white thinking, how hard is it to have your mind encompass the fact that Trump is a mentally impaired bigot con-man while also noting that Hillary/Democrats are also corrupt to the core and corporate tools for the same agendas of the dog eat dog cabals hovering around the world as predatory vultures picking at the bones of humanity in the system of their own creation. Defending anyone in the political scene is hilarious to me, and that includes Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

As usual some loser liberal using his parents computer,living at home,not working,no education,decides his opinion has any merit,you show your ignorance by starting with name calling,you are not worthy of debate,because one would have to have a presence of himself,played your Trump card too fast,some people look for content in a sentence,your contains none

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join