It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

No one has ever said Trump is a savior but as long as he continues to make you butt hurt hyperventilating liberals continue to pop Prozac like Pez then he will always have my vote.

Trump 2020, only for the reason to trigger the left...lol

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Potatoes grow in the dark

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

We're evidently living on different mental planets. Not only is nothing Sanders wants Marxist, but I see nothing wrong with any of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You wont be laughing when those hyperventilating liberals are doing the same back to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Entertainment.

If you criticise Trump, at all, ever, his worshipers come screaming out of the woodwork. They're like religious fanatics.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
a reply to: Ansuzrune

We're evidently living on different mental planets. Not only is nothing Sanders wants Marxist, but I see nothing wrong with any of it.

And ⬆ post explains everything.
I assume you want to be on the free side and not the hard working American paying for it all, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Only people too poor to pay taxes won't be paying for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So you approve of the re-distribution of wealth?

Nah, I want to keep what I earn. If you want more, try harder don't hold your hand out.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
hmmm, you seem angry about something, but I cant quite figure out what it is?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I've had this conversation with several useless, immature morons myself and understand where you are coming from. It's a hard pill to swallow seeing someone so successful in business, TV, family and then politics, isn't it? Man, I bet it just bites your behind seeing America and it's people winning, and winning, and winning.

But hey, you've vented your mind, stomped your feet and got your name calling in. It's good therapy for you, and I'm proud that you were able to get it off your chest without gunning someone down or joining one of those Antifa type terrorist organizations.

Good job, we're here for you to talk if you need to. In the meantime, take some of your new earnings under the new tax law and go get pampered. I'd recommend a nice mani pedi followed up by a massage.

Merry Christmas!
edit on 23-12-2017 by knows_but_doesnt because: 0

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I understand that. But people give him way more credit than he deserves. Like he's a god or something. People literally worship this man.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Some even say he is the second coming of Christ

I'm already wearing my cross and holy # do I feel great!

As for the OP...

Do you want a lollipop? Oh yes you do want a lollipop...here let me get you a soother you butthurt snowflake

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: ExVoto

Entertainment.

If you criticise Trump, at all, ever, his worshipers come screaming out of the woodwork. They're like religious fanatics.

Your lame attempts at criticism are always the same, and might we add that they are all based on your feelings and opinions, never fact: "Trump is dumb. Trump is not really a success story. Trump is racist. Trump was bullying Hillary on stage. Trump said pussy. Trump said all immigrants are bad. Trump is going to crash this economy. Trump is taking away all of our healthcare coverage - only the rich are going to be seen by a doctor. The stock market surge belongs to Obama not Trump." on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....

There's no criticism there, there's only butthurt whining, all based on the November 8th 2016 whooping.

And we're not screaming, we're triggering you and having the time of our lives!!!
edit on 23-12-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I understand that. But people give him way more credit than he deserves. Like he's a god or something. People literally worship this man.

Lame. He deserves a ton of credit, even from those who hate him. People don't worship him, but they respect the # out of him.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You mistake pushback against ridiculous liberal meltdowns and overreactions as people worshipping Trump.
I would rate him a good 7/8 out of 10 for 2017. Lots of achievements but some key things he has not yet started - the wall, investigations into voter fraud and a review of vaccines. he's already proving to be the best President of the US for some time. Certainly a massive upgrade on the last person who sat in the Oval Office.
Of course, I ignore (or laugh at) the stupid liberal and RINO attacks on him by completely deranged people still suffering from 'their' election loss on Nov 8th 2016.

edit on 23/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012
you people that get triggered by a little green froggie and scream at the sky... what are you, two?

newsflash, ironic racism is still racism. racism is gross. welcome to real life.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: primus2012
you people that get triggered by a little green froggie and scream at the sky... what are you, two?

newsflash, ironic racism is still racism. racism is gross. welcome to real life.

What racism?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You wont be laughing when those hyperventilating liberals are doing the same back to you.

Wrong. Never once have I ever acted like the whiny ass, snot nosed, entitled hypocritical idiots the left have shown themselves to be over the past year. If you don't include yourself among that group of emotionally immature children then I commend you, however, your post insinuates differently.

I never liked Obama because he was a very weak man, projected absolutely zero show of strength, was the quintessential puppet and essentially was the single most ineffective puppet POTUS to date. But never once did I act in such an immature and childish way as how the butt hurt liberals act today. I'm not saying people don't have the right to feel bad about things but that doesn't mean they have the right to act like complete idiots and assholes on a non-stop basis.

So sorry mate...you will never see me acting out in that manner.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Actually yes, yes they do.

A country where you can't perpetually criticize the president 24/7 is not a free country. Granted it's not exactly "free" as it is, but it would be even less free.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join