It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunWuKong
What a fun little thread and probably mission accomplished for OP who probably just wanted to stir some # up.
From an external view (I'm not in the US) Trump has completely destroyed the image of America in the eyes of the rest of the world and unfortunately hes just seen as a joke.
Bush was the same, people came round with Obama and now we hang on the words and tweets of Trump in disbelief lke its a really bad soap opera waiting to see the next bout of nonsense to come out of his mouth... but unfortunately its real life with real consequences!

I think you're right. There are two sides of trump. His policies which should be debated and discussed on merit and so forth and then the other side the things he says. A leader, any leader, sets the tone with what he says and does. A lot of us don't like the tone trump is setting. Keep in mind, I'm a guy that did NOT vote for Hillary either. We didn't need that criminal in the White house, but man, we sure need a better leader than Trump.

(post by deltalima74 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

He is SuperTrump!

Kek knows and Libs be triggered.

He is the Corporation's darling and the mission is they must pretend to hate him so the masses like him because the masses are all rebellious and contrary right now. It's fiendishly clever. Trump is like Reagan. He's got America eating candy out of his little hands.

Trump is likely gonna get another term so buckle up and enjoy. Will there be anything left of America by the end of it for the Libs to play with...probably.

In the UK we have a Prime Minister who pretends to be in a muddle all the time yet the Corporations love her because they can just carry on as usual. 2017 has been a year of record profits in U.S and UK for the business people and bankers. In all this muddle and Trump antics they are making more money than ever. Politics in a muddle thuddle is good for business, stops it getting in the way and a great smokescreen.

It is at least humorous!

You nailed it! I often disagree with you but on this occasion, I'm in total agreement.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Overseas jobs? That would be foreign collusion wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Trump is extremely intelligent. There isn't any way someone can amass a billion dollar industry and make it profitable without some form of intelligence. Its immature millennial liberals that don't understand the lifetime of work that Trump has slaved over to get where he is. They can not fathom what that takes, and they don't care because he is just a guy with too much money. Money that they want without earning it, and money that they drool over to redistribute. To say that he is stupid and doesn't control anything is ridiculous. Just heard him this morning on the news when he signed the new tax bill into law, and from that meeting with the press he has his hands in EVERYTHING the white house does, and its all for the betterment of the American people.
And if you want to talk about the NWO and the deep state, look at the UN and their efforts to undermine our authority as a world superpower, and what we are currently doing to keep it! Might I add that none of us know exactly what his strategy is in future dealings to keep the "shadow government" at bay.
I honestly have no clue what you are talking about. His first year has been really impressive, both at home and around the world. Lets see how the next 3 years go and then we can see how much that swamp is drained.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters apparently feel entitled to invade the NWO board whenever they want, I'll post this on your home turf as well.

Spouting derogatory slurs at people (Trumpsters) is a horrible way to plead your argument. Refrain from the hate, okay? Do you like being called a triggered SJW Hillbot suffering from TDS and has to run to a Safe Space to use a coloring book to calm yourself like an infant? Stuff like this has people tuneing out your posts and they reply in emotions instead of fact. Basic Human Psychology 101...your lesson for the day.
edit on 22-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

And if you want to talk about the NWO and the deep state, look at the UN and their efforts to undermine our authority as a world superpower, and what we are currently doing to keep it!

Ptrcisely, look at Agenda 21 and it tells you everything the deep state wants to do to enslave you.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey deny it all you want, I told you people last Oct.-Nov. how this was gonna fall because of the debts Trump has with the Russian Mob, I mean Oligarchs, no wait Putin's Government, oh that's right they're all one in the same.

Russia's government is run just like an ongoing criminal enterprise, which is why Putin is considered one of the richest men in the world.

But hey, you keep humping your trump.

K~

Nah you told us last Oct-Nov that Trump would never be president.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

K~

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was wondering what Trump was thinking hanging out with the Saudis at first. And why he seemed to admire Vladimir Putin so much.

And then ISIS took a huge dive. A combined effort of Russians, Kurds, and I somehow can't imagine the Saudis were not part of it.

That's when I realized this guy is crazy like a fox.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sanders and his supporters? You are the fool. Bernie Sanders is nothing more than a Marxist. You are then a Marxist. Believe you me I am one that will fight to prevent Marxism in this country. Watch out whom you attach yourself. The way some of you talk, and I am making a big assumption, you are a millennial. You probably think education and health care should be free. Free is when some one else is paying for it. Trump is not perfect but has done more in one year in office than others have done in eight. Quit ingesting main stream media crap and distance yourself from this Marxist ideology you dance with.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

One more time for those who are unaware, personal insults are not allowed anywhere on ATS. No shill talk, no calling people names. Knock it off please.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I haven't a F'n clue what is wrong with Trump supporters....they are insane. Brainwashed! All I can think is they are the low-brow thinkers...the Hill-billy hand Fishin, Honey-Boo Boo Evangelicals.....Jebus...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Its immature millennial liberals that don't understand the lifetime of work that Trump has slaved over to get where he is. They can not fathom what that takes, and they don't care because he is just a guy with too much money. Money that they want without earning it, and money that they drool over to redistribute.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump has ever struggled in his life?
He is literally the definition of spoiled rich brat. He took a million dollars of his fathers money, and then simply used his fathers connections to buy real estate. It does not take a genius to do something like that.
The only thing he has truly accomplished in his life is become a reality TV star and become president. And even at that, he simply paid his way towards both goals.
Again, simple minded tunnel visioned trump supporters. boggles my mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Its immature millennial liberals that don't understand the lifetime of work that Trump has slaved over to get where he is. They can not fathom what that takes, and they don't care because he is just a guy with too much money. Money that they want without earning it, and money that they drool over to redistribute.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump has ever struggled in his life?
He is literally the definition of spoiled rich brat. He took a million dollars of his fathers money, and then simply used his fathers connections to buy real estate. It does not take a genius to do something like that.
The only thing he has truly accomplished in his life is become a reality TV star and become president. And even at that, he simply paid his way towards both goals.
Again, simple minded tunnel visioned trump supporters. boggles my mind.

There are many people who started with more than he had, and went on to accomplish less.

It's not uncommon for children of wealthy people to squander their parents' fortunes. Trump is a somewhat rare success story of a person who actually grew that fortune, and expanded it to be bigger than it had been.

It's not a colossal mega-victory like starting from the ghetto, or anything like that. But it's hardly a failure either.

What does the child of a millionaire have to accomplish in order to be considered a success to you? Rule the whole planet? Find a cure for cancer? Or just not be born a millionaire? (Too late for that one, sadly.)

originally posted by: Lynzer

I haven't a F'n clue what is wrong with Trump supporters....they are insane. Brainwashed! All I can think is they are the low-brow thinkers...the Hill-billy hand Fishin, Honey-Boo Boo Evangelicals.....Jebus...

You know, the people who most strongly feel indignation about the mindset of others... are often projecting.

For example, if a guy thinks every contact his wife has with other men must be an affair, it often turns out he actually is having an affair, and that's why he thinks everything she does must be sinister.

If you yourself have succumbed to brainwashing, you will naturally want to believe everyone else has too.

I still remember the New Yorker cover after Trump won.

www.texture.com...

If that isn't brainwashing, I guess I wouldn't know it if I saw it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters apparently feel entitled to invade the NWO board whenever they want, I'll post this on your home turf as well.

can I honestly ask...?

What the smiley jumping fuhk do you think this just accomplished?

I mean, if you just wanted to vent your sheeit, why not just leave the bathroom door open at a truck stop and pretend you're on Face the Nation?

bless your heart...

edit on 23-12-2017 by ExVoto because: respellet for effect

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
lol.... yup op you are smarter then Trump. You op are smart and got the world figured out.

HAHAHA You brainwashed liberal nazis are sick sick people.... get help

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

No one has ever said Trump is a savior but as long as he continues to make you butt hurt hyperventilating liberals continue to pop Prozac like Pez then he will always have my vote.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Trump is a dolt. Worst choice of President in ALL our lifetimes....his supproters are obviously deranged little people smart enough to type yet not enough to understand reality...with "all that" having been written, I STILL wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
you people with your pepe memes... what are you, fifteen?

you people that get triggered by a little green froggie and scream at the sky... what are you, two?

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join