It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Donald Trump: The Willing, Useful Idiot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters apparently feel entitled to invade the NWO board whenever they want, I'll post this on your home turf as well.

Donald Trump, at best, is an immature moron. He's rich, but he's not very smart, which is why he spent his career doing reality TV rather than ruling the world like people that have the amount of money he has normally do. His incompetence at anything he does except being a TV star made him the butt of the jokes of TPTB - they would even do it publicly, such as at the White House corespondents' dinner - and he became resentful. Not because he hated the NWO, but because they wouldn't let him into the club, because, to them, he looked like a wannabe who had no idea what he was doing and would only drag them down.

So he blundered his way into being President, not because he intended it (we know the whole thing was originally a publicity stunt) but because the people were desperate for anyone that wasn't a known NWO member like Clinton. All he had to do was pretend he hated the establishment in Washington (again, he only actually hates them in as far as they wouldn't let him join) and he was put in.

But as it turns out, the only thing he still controls himself is his Twitter feed. See, because he's vain, and stupid, all he really wants is to feel popular, important and powerful - he wants the glamour and influence that comes with being part of the ruling class but has no interest in actually doing any ruling. So, to make him do what they want, all the deep state has to do is persuade him (which is easy) that what they want will make him look good and show everyone how 'great' he is, and he'll do it. So he signs that tax bill, he courts the Saudis, he shills out for the MIC and the intelligence agencies, and the megacorps, and the banks, and all the while he mouths off on Twitter, giving his opponents (who are also NWO plants) ammo that can be used against him in the next election.

So not only is he too stupid to effectively resist the deep state even if he wanted to (and he doesn't), his very presence makes the chances of a competent, established NWO member becoming the next president go up. Unironically, I think Sanders and his supporters are the only ones who can threaten them at this point, because they explicitly oppose their plans - but we've already seen how they've rigged the process to ensure he remains powerless, so even that threat is suppressed.

Trump is not a saviour. He's not Jesus. He's not going to drain the swamp. He's not going to make America great again. He's going to, and currently is, continuing to erode the well-being of individual Americans for his own perceived glory and ego,to the benefit of the NWO, and relies on you guys being blind enough to think he's on your side.

Stop being fooled.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AquinasProtocol

Praise KEK?

+45 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What utter nonsense. All the anti-Trump can do is promote their abject fantasy as reality. It's what they've done since the beginning. You're fooling no one but yourself.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ahhhh can’t wait to sit back and watch all the triggered Trump supporters invade this thread.

My take on your thread is this.

I don’t believe a coordinated group of elites directly control the word in some kind of NWO type group, but if they did Trump would be their guy, no doubt.

Trump is not the people’s president he is the rich elites president, he is the 1% president
edit on 21-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Divisive much? A big fat bored YAWN for you and this silly thread.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trump has, and continues to outsmart the smartest of the bunch.

Too bad for the "so sad" losers in the world.

He will make a winner out of YOU !!

+6 more 
link   

Donald Trump, at best, is an immature moron. He's rich, but he's not very smart

Lies!!!!

he is very highly educated and knows words, the best words I must say.

Some even say he is the second coming of Christ

link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters apparently feel entitled to invade the NWO board whenever they want, I'll post this on your home turf as well.

Donald Trump, at best, is an immature moron. He's rich, but he's not very smart, which is why he spent his career doing reality TV rather than ruling the world like people that have the amount of money he has normally do. His incompetence at anything he does except being a TV star made him the butt of the jokes of TPTB - they would even do it publicly, such as at the White House corespondents' dinner - and he became resentful. Not because he hated the NWO, but because they wouldn't let him into the club, because, to them, he looked like a wannabe who had no idea what he was doing and would only drag them down.

So he blundered his way into being President, not because he intended it (we know the whole thing was originally a publicity stunt) but because the people were desperate for anyone that wasn't a known NWO member like Clinton. All he had to do was pretend he hated the establishment in Washington (again, he only actually hates them in as far as they wouldn't let him join) and he was put in.

But as it turns out, the only thing he still controls himself is his Twitter feed. See, because he's vain, and stupid, all he really wants is to feel popular, important and powerful - he wants the glamour and influence that comes with being part of the ruling class but has no interest in actually doing any ruling. So, to make him do what they want, all the deep state has to do is persuade him (which is easy) that what they want will make him look good and show everyone how 'great' he is, and he'll do it. So he signs that tax bill, he courts the Saudis, he shills out for the MIC and the intelligence agencies, and the megacorps, and the banks, and all the while he mouths off on Twitter, giving his opponents (who are also NWO plants) ammo that can be used against him in the next election.

So not only is he too stupid to effectively resist the deep state even if he wanted to (and he doesn't), his very presence makes the chances of a competent, established NWO member becoming the next president go up. Unironically, I think Sanders and his supporters are the only ones who can threaten them at this point, because they explicitly oppose their plans - but we've already seen how they've rigged the process to ensure he remains powerless, so even that threat is suppressed.

Trump is not a saviour. He's not Jesus. He's not going to drain the swamp. He's not going to make America great again. He's going to, and currently is, continuing to erode the well-being of individual Americans for his own perceived glory and ego,to the benefit of the NWO, and relies on you guys being blind enough to think he's on your side.

Stop being fooled.

Perhaps the best, most truthful statement ever written on ATS on Trump!

Very accurate description.

My take is Trump was hired to get the neocons and some of the msm some degree of acceptance back in the minds of the sheep.

Look how the major neocon Iraq war scoundrels are all over the msm denouncing the dunce.

Anyway great OP

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This OP sounds as though it comes from someone who has a very high opinion of their intelligence and perception, and then ends with an instruction to stop being fooled. I wonder if the irony was intentional.
edit on 21-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Don't you mean other side of the coin for you?.... 😏

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It must really kill you to watch Trump bring this country back to power. Every successful move makes you more and more angry as you search for ways to dismiss it. Even when he passes a bill that saves you money, you cry about it. Enjoy the next seven years bro, I have a feeling it's gonna be tough for ya.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
Normally this wouldn't go here, but since Trumpsters......

You lost me at Trumpsters with not wasting my time to read any further... good job!!

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ah, that must be why so many Middle Class hard working Americans voted for him. Thanks for the heads up. Oh, and unejukaded, we mustn't forget that part.

ETA: Looks like the triggered one here is the OP. He's the one that went out of his way to start a thread where he could piss and moan about how upset he is, as if anyone cares. It's good for a laugh, although laughing at you people is starting to become a bore.
edit on 21-12-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
First off, he's smarter than you.

Second, mine wasn't a desperate vote. What knowledgeable voters do is research the candidates and the one that pushes policy you agree with is the one you typically vote for, hence my vote for Trump.

Third, define the deep state because it sounds like you don't have a clue what your talking about considering Trumps actions so far as president.

Lastly, the only thing that looks to be eroding is your sanity after reading your post. There's my condescending attitude pushed right back at ya.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: type

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh My! What pain you must be in being so chapped about our legally elected President.

I've been told this is quite helpful for what ails you. Use sparingly so you can share it with your friends who come to your next pity party.

Des

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I'll just put you down as a "maybe" for your MAGA hat order.

Is your billing address still listed as Captain Awesome?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

"Intellectual Triggerism" at work !!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Don't you mean other side of the coin for you?.... 😏

No, I don't. I recommend a good reading comprehension course for you, on this side of the wall.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

HEH! I got far enough to know he went out of his way to come over here and start a thread to cry about Trump and his supporters. What a ding dong.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Xtrozero

HEH! I got far enough to know he went out of his way to come over here and start a thread to cry about Trump and his supporters. What a ding dong.

Bwahahahaha! Ooooh, don't say "ding dong", in case he doesn't have one any more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join