It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Phoenix and new UK UFO files showing international interest among some government officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Go, Isaac, go! :-)

Let the truth prevail. The timing could not be better.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Wow.. just wow! Going to be a long and amazing read.

I aplaud your hard work.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
well, adding to the "to do" list.
Been going thru some of your work
and its quite the timesink....

Star and flag
IF you are indeed back, then
Welcome back...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Wow! I have been around a few years here, and have amired all of your work i have come across! It is truly spectacular.

After reading about your forced resignation from ufology i was deeply dissapointed. I am so glad to see your return in the last few weeks and months.

An amazing job as always Issac, you have outdone yourself again. Best in the business and thankyou very much

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
WOW! You are certainly dedicated, thank you for all of this hard work and glad to see you didn't disappear after those lame threats!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's a good sighting, and newspaper clipping as well from 1801 in the u.k.

It appeared suddenly over the Humber, an immense moon-like globe with a black bar across the centre of its face. For a moment it bathed Hull and the Humber in a mysterious blue light. Then, it split into seven smaller fireballs and vanished.

www.beamsinvestigations.org...

I live nearby and have witness the glowing balls travelling at high speed , the Ones I seen been yellow and the last one was about 3 weeks ago .

Might be useful.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well that was mind-blowing!! If i could give more "flags" i would, that must have taken a long time to type and fact check those posts?!? Just utter amazement that you took the time to do all of this. I take my hat off to you Sir and offer a bow and hand shake!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wonder if the ATS mods
would add a sticky to this thread so its always here and shows other Alien thread posters how a thread should be written and posted, I'm gonna be back over the next few days to re-read as much as possible.
Again, thanks to Issac for taking the time to write such an awesome thread.

edit on 22-12-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
PS. Not to pry but, is there any correlation of Project Phoenix and the To The Stars program. Both being released within a few days of each other ( TTS info dump ) and I see that Hal Puthoff endorsed your project statement.

Well, without going into details (because of promises to keep some things confidential), I have had some contacts with various people in and around TTS - not DeLonge himself - for the last year or two. But it's rather loose contact rather than working closely together.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nice thread sir, with lots of info to research. Im mostly on the ufo section only to glean some technology tidbits that sometimes surface.
TTSA is on the right track. Lets build our own ufo's and visit the aliens on their hometurf.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Excellent work Koi!

Have you any thoughts on why Asaange has now decided to give this subject a swift attempt at debunking and dismissal?

After all, he’s never uncovered a single document or decent reference on this topic.

Yet now is the time for him to comment...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is what it’s all about - great work Isaac Koi, thanks for spending so much time and effort on all this.

I have a handful of local reports from news sites here in Oxfordshire, from the past 10 years anyway, that could be a good addition to the clippings section. I will round them up in the new year and then get in touch about access/submission once the project is launched.

It would be geat to have a location report map at some point in this endevour, possibly using Google Earth and/or OpenStreetMap to keep it open source.

Great phoenix logo by the way.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Another well researched and fine thread by Isaac Koi!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yes its official!
isaack koi is back!

*big hug*

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Phenomonal thread!

Thank you sir! Looking forward to working through all this information

S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Just want mark for a later read....looks good....

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You're the reason why I joined ATS last year. Passionate, thorough and intelligent research, on a topic I'm very interested in. Kudos to all the effort and time you devoted on this thread. I will enjoy reading it today! A quick question....where are all the sceptics and debunkers, who like to imply that all people interested in the UFO phenomenon are "gullible" and "stupid?"

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
A quick question....where are all the sceptics and debunkers, who like to imply that all people interested in the UFO phenomenon are "gullible" and "stupid?"
Jim Oberg wrote this article about the problems with UFOlogy and a lot of it is as valid today as it was 38 years ago. He acknowledges there are some "serious UFOlogists" and even though he is part time I'd say Isaac Koi's interest in the subject seems serious:

The failure of the 'science' of UFOlogy

The suspicion with which modern "establishment science" regards the UFO movement appears to be more closely connected with some disturbing characteristics of "ufology" itself. Although many negative feelings have, no doubt, been aroused by the crackpot aura with which the flying saucer movement has long been associated -- despite the best efforts of a few serious ufologists -- other criticism has been leveled at the very philosophical foundations of ufology. The inability of ufological theorists to come to grips with these objections represents the most serious roadblock to the acceptance of ufology as a legitimate branch of modern science.

The criticisms are essentially these: ufology allegedly refuses to play by the rules of scientific thought, demanding instead special exemptions from time-tested procedures of data verification, theory testing, and the burden of proof.

So the problem then and now isn't that nobody approaches the subject seriously from a "rules of science" perspective, the problem is that so few people in the field do that.

Where is the "ufology" movement likely to be after another 30 years? Perhaps new evidence will finally appear which can stand up to scientific scrutiny. Perhaps self-styled ufologists will establish truly scientific standards of evidence, will accept the burden of proof, will produce "falsifiable" theories, and will seek to formulate their science on positive rather than negative logic. Perhaps something significant will come out of this after all.
So, with access to all this documentation, maybe we can finally find evidence which will stand up to scientific scrutiny. We have evidence some cases are unexplained, but unexplained means unexplained. I think the insinuations of naΓ―vetΓ© result from the inference by some, maybe even many UFOlogists that "unexplained" means more than unexplained, but that doesn't apply to all UFOlogists, and not to Isaac Koi.

Thanks to Isaac for this great project and maybe it will help make some useful information more accessible.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Looking forward to see how this developes I am the sceptic of sceptics and joined here after being told I would see real evidence not convinced yet as I have seen so much BS re video/images etc a lot from so called ufo researchers and having seen some claimed very intelligent people being confused by the simple fact that no stars appear on Apollo / ISS images of the Moon or Earth when it's in an image they often don't consider all possibilities. So you never know maybe 2018 will be the year something really is found s&f for the good work.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
couldnt you just of posted the links instead of copying and pasting everything from them?

You do realize that everything that is not in quotes is all his own writing right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join