It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tic-tac UFO technology and the FlyBoard Air Cavalaire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Now why did you have to go and do that.
BTW, I would *hope* the rotating glass artifact would be removed from a military aircraft’s targeting system...especially if the system would break the lock-on if the gimbal glass rotated. I’m not sure that is the answer.
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

edit on 21-12-2017 by GodKilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

Good find...well done.

If an Airbus commercial aircraft can look like a peanut with infrared cameras.....

Then I would think other aircraft may look like a Tic Tac with infrared cameras.

Seems a Very logical explanation for this object....surely the US Military would be aware of this by now....

Too bad they wont tell us about the black triangles tho.......

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Or maybe it was something along these lines:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is freaking amazing!
He is the Rocket Man.
Honestly I stopped reading the OP when I seen the video.

Now I'm going to find out how I can get my filthy paws on that thing!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I was hoping I would catch one or two people who haven't seen the Flyboard yet! The cool thing is the jet fuel is in his backpack!

edit on 21-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: vinifalou

Mhmm, I don't think so.

But who knows?

I read an article on super high speed combat drones that would pop the eyeballs out of human pilots. I was just thinking what you might be able to do with ducted fans and tic-tac shape craft.

At least, that would pop the eyeballs out of Kim Yong-un.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I agree with you in assuming there may exist some awesome robotic combat drones out there that can withstand G-forces beyond human tolerances and may not be anything that the pilot(s) had ever before seen hence the "not of this world" statement. This seems to be as good an explanation as space aliens.

HOWEVER, during the Good Morning America interview with pilot Fravor he also mentions:

Another plane that launched from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz around the same time had its radar jammed but was able to pick up the object on an infra red channel. He recalled that the speed of the object, which he said had no exhaust trail in infra red scanning, was stunning.

My first guess would be that even a flyboard would trail an infra red exhaust trail...so what the heck is propelling this thing at such speeds?

There was no further investigation into the incident, he said. That seems interesting to me - no further investigation. So let's see...Nimitz group picks up multiple objects that were dropping out of the sky from 80,000 feet and going "straight back up," sends multiple aircraft out to investigate (which are then radar jammed by said something). Said aircraft are then all straight up outperformed if not outright cat and mouse played with and oh yeah, nothing to see here move along and forget about that.

And we wouldn't know anything about it except that Luis Elizondo (the person who ran the program) met with media outlets and explained key details regarding the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) wherein this footage was obtained. He highlighted their findings and pushed for the importance of further study. The program was not classified but few officials knew about it. Reid secured the funding for the program in 2009 with the help of former Hawaii Democratic Sen. Daniel Inouye and former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens, who have both since died.

Nevertheless, “The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program ended in the 2012 timeframe,” (2017) Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White told Politico. “It was determined that there were other, higher-priority issues that merited funding and it was in the best interest of the DoD to make a change.” A Pentagon spokesman said the UFO program ended in 2017, though The New York Times said the Defense Department still investigates potential episodes of unidentified flying objects.

So, my small and meaningless take is that they did find credible evidence for something over the course of a non-classified but on the down low project and continue to do so today in a totally classified blue book manner. Either that, or we have made some serious headway on seriously advanced propulsion and not shared such incredible technology with the rest of humanity. Either way it seems a damn shame that we shut down a non-classified but credible program investigating into and seeking for the unknown which so many have seemingly experienced.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Without wings or control surfaces of any kind, I doubt ducted jet engines would be of much use. If you could manipulate gravity though, a tic tac might make a perfectly fine craft. If this is a drone, I doubt it's ours.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

The Flyboard zips around pretty good with just jet engines for controlling flight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join