It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem: UN resolution rejects Trump's declaration

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
What part of this resolution is the one "doing harm to those it is supposed to be protecting"?

I'm specifically talking about their child raping, but you knew that.

Yeah, we know. Even though the thread ISNT ABOUT THAT. This is what whataboutism is. You're not alone. It seems to be the only response the president himself is capable of too, and is spreading, with no one seemingly honest enough to admit to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Oh stop it!

Just admit that if you despise the corrupt hypocritical body of the UN you are a Trump-supporting Nazi with tiny feet.

Is it enough that I just drank some OJ?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well, since it was occupied by force of arms in 1967, what would you call it?

Greater Germany was also the real world from 1940 onwards. Nobody accepted that though, did they?

Maybe we are all spineless these days, hence Crimea. Surprised that America were the first quitters tbh.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Yeah, we know. Even though the thread ISNT ABOUT THAT. This is what whataboutism is. You're not alone. It seems to be the only response the president himself is capable of too, and is spreading, with no one seemingly honest enough to admit to it.

I enjoy the schadenfreude of the UN's salty tears, I would slurp them off António Guterres' cheeks if I could. Sue me.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Oh stop it!

Just admit that if you despise the corrupt hypocritical body of the UN you are a Trump-supporting Nazi with tiny feet.

Is it enough that I just drank some OJ?

No.

Just apologize for saying anything bad about the vile, corrupt, despicable body of the UN.

Then finish shopping for the Harvey Weinstein action figure I wanted.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What part of this resolution is the one "doing harm to those it is supposed to be protecting"?

Totally. In a thread about UN actions, no one should discuss UN actions.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which is what I'd call a whataboutism. Maybe it's worth to think about the potential harm of moving an embassy instead?

Fighting an imagined whataboutism with a real whataboutism. Classy

Looks like you aren't understanding the term whataboutism. Don't worry, you'll catch up

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The first rule of UN actions, is not to talk about UN actions.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Whataboutism. You can't help it can you?

Israel may have done this a long time ago, but America is the First Nation to legitimise it, thus pulling the rug from under a peace process that was delicate to say the least. I know you can't see the problem, neither can Trump. Unless a massive conflict is what he wants? After all, he did fail to provoke NK into action didn't he? Despite his threats. He is playing # or bust with all our lives and the moronic element of the right cheer him on.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just apologize for saying anything bad about the vile, corrupt, despicable body of the UN.

*sigh*

Fine. The United Nations is the greatest thing since the League of Nations.

Then finish shopping for the Harvey Weinstein action figure I wanted.

Massage Me Harvey or Casting Couch Harvey?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The one with the kung-fu grip genitals.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The reactions on here are so typical of what we tend to se from right wing Americans these days.

Except not everyone who despises the UN is a 'right wing American', some of us see that organization for what it is, a corrupt, inept and dangerous group with a proven track record of doing harm to those it is supposed to be protecting.

Oh stop it!

And another one.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well, not the bad ones anyway. Here I'll list the good ones:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think that version is sold out. Would you settle for a United Nations Peace Keeper action figure with pervy eye action and the military failure feature?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think that version is sold out. Would you settle for a United Nations Peace Keeper action figure with pervy eye action and the military failure feature?

It'd go great with the Action Set I got in the 90's from a little shop in Bosnia!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It'd go great with the Action Set I got in the 90's from a little shop in Bosnia!

I'll get you the ignorance of mass graves adder set too.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The first rule of UN actions, is not to talk about UN actions.

Yeah, ANY other UN action except the subject of the OP - aren't you getting it yet?

You'll notice I've not actually defended the UN as a body in any one of my posts. Actually, maybe you're all so busy deflecting and acting the tough guy that you haven't even noticed. Pathetic really.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

No tough guy act.

The UN have a wonderful history of corruption and failure.

A positive note would be (at the very least) they are consistent.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

look they took the area in 67. they made it their capitol in 1980. and didn't the un start this mess in first place?

all of us live in lands that were stole from others for most part.

i also believe no nation can afford to send aid money to other countries while they have homeless and hungry people.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'll get you the ignorance of mass graves adder set too.

That sounds like one that's right up your street, once you've cheered the current administration into a situation where mass graves are common in every nation, including yours.

He never got NK to start that fight the Russians or Chinese might wade into, as hard as he tried. Maybe he'll have more luck in the Middle East where is much easier?

Unless you can give another reason for that stupid move? 135 other nations can see it's a powder keg, with only 9 minor countries who are scared of Trump supporting him, and not even a little bit of you thinks he might have got this wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join