It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem: UN resolution rejects Trump's declaration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Yes he does. The UN has ZERO authority over the US.

And if they try to enforce anything, we'll just shoot em.
edit on 21 12 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The best part about being a veteran is having foreign people with no clue about the US military tell me how it works.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anyone who voted against this should have their financial obligations looked into and sent a bill for the amount owed with interest. If not paid in full in one month, they are booted. End of story.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

i don't think the strongest army in the world could take the U.S. population on without bombing us to pieces. They all know if they set a foot on our soil, we be shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
They all know if they set a foot on our soil, we be shooting fish in a barrel.

If they UN came here I don't know why I would be shooting innocent aquatic creatures, I would be shooting Blue Helmets.

I like fish, UN, not so much.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh no !! Stop the printing presses, the UN has passed a non binding resolution against the United States decision of where to put its embassy !!! No more problems in Uganda, Rwanda, North Korea, Rohinga people, Sudan, or any majority Muslim country. Nope. The UN has bigger problems, like, what Bill Clinton and Israeli's decided Israels capital was, and Trump approving it cause his balls are made of titanium.

If the UN really cared for the matter why are they not helping financially ? Where are these nations when they are needed ? Saudi Arabia ? France ? Germany ? I mean they have money. "Trumps decision will put an end to peace talks, cause they were talking for the past 20 years and with great success. We have had a stable middle east !" /sarc

The hell with the UN and the god darn NWO they want to impose !
edit on 21-12-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
what are they gonna do when he ignores it? sanction us?
kinda kidding, but for real...could they?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

Of course they could.

The first thing they would do is impose sanctions backed up by military action. Then the United Nation's carrier task forces would arrive off our coasts and blockade any imports or exports. Then they would use their stealth technology to knock out strategic hardpoints across the country disabling communications and transportation. This would be followed by a fullscale ground invasion.

Then their alarm clock would go off and they would wake up from whatever dream it is they're having.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't give a sh*t about Israel or Jerusalem, but I have even less Fs to give about anything the UN has to say.

Just as the people in mainlad EU has zero consideration for what ever BS the US pulls against the world at any given moment...
They are a race of slaves, have no voice and their democracy is a joke with a joke president.

That's all that can be said....

They are the dog on Netanyahu and his Israeli psycopaths lap...
edit on 21/12/17 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Just as the people in mainlad EU has zero consideration for what ever BS the US pulls against the world at any given moment...

As evidenced by how every country in Europe just voted to give the US a stern finger wagging, amirite?

"We don't care what you do so much we're gonna stand here and stamp our feet in impotent rage! Take that!"

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

Of course they could.

The first thing they would do is impose sanctions backed up by military action. Then the United Nation's carrier task forces would arrive off our coasts and blockade any imports or exports. Then they would use their stealth technology to knock out strategic hardpoints across the country disabling communications and transportation. This would be followed by a fullscale ground invasion.

Then their alarm clock would go off and they would wake up from whatever dream it is they're having.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

think they'd come up off some of that "humanitarian aid" they like to dole out?

correction: I dare them to offer some.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The best part about being a veteran is having foreign people with no clue about the US military tell me how it works.

Yep.

Tons of Internet Generals out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Go ahead let the idiot cut foriegn aid .
China has lots of cash theyre willing to invest and with far less strings attached than the u.s .
also currently hell of alot easier dealing with china than dealing with the u.s these days .

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

China has lots of cash theyre willing to invest and with far less strings attached than the u.s .

That's funny.

Good thing China has a highly altruistic foreign policy that isn't at all self-serving.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Seems to me that UN called Trumps bluff.
But this will be spun as a victory for Trump by the usual suspects on ATS.

Um, you do know the UN can’t dictate US policy? Pretty sure the US revognized capital of Irael, along with the US embassy, will stay right where POTUS 45 said it woukd. A UN resolution isn’t worth the oaper it’s written on...please see YN resolution where theybwere to help with the Iraq response after 9/11.

And BIG KUDOS to Ms. Haley for her response!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's not the point whether UN has authorities over US.. it hasn't.
It's the sheer mass of votes confronting US's official stance on the matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If some the reactions here are anything to go by I think it's a very good idea for the us to cut their funding to the un and take a backseat

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is this the same UN who elected Saudia Arabia to the Woman's Rights coalition?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The UN deserves the downstairs room on a two-story outhouse.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join