It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sessions has woke up - he has now ordered an investigation into the Obama administration slow-walking the program to stop Hezbollah terrorists making money from drugs. Lives were put at risk so as to pander to Iran and get the Iran deal over the line.

www.foxnews.com...

This looks like a very serious case of obstruction of justice and possibly worse. Obama's ex-team - people like Ben Rhodes - are scrabbling around lying about the evidence that has come forth from the Politico article.

edit on 22/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The BIG question and the answer I'm really looking for is:

If they're found at fault, will anything be done or are we wasting our time, our effort and tax money just to take a look at what's in the box only to slide it over out of the way?

This is starting to look a lot like NA-SA

edit on 22-12-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: UKTruth

The BIG question and the answer I'm really looking for is:

If they're found at fault, will anything be done or are we wasting our time, our effort and tax money just to take a look at what's in the box only to slide it over out of the way?

This is starting to look a lot like NA-SA

I guess it depends on what they find - but there a few trying desperately to bury this story and that includes the liberal media. The AG orders an investigation into the previous administrations potential interference in a major DEA investigation and CNN, for example, don't think it important enough to report. They do have room on their front page for headlines like "2017 was Trumpisms last gasp" in the midst of an incredible run of achievements by the Trump administration.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If Trump needs some sturdy rope I will charge it to my credit card.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join