It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Home and the imminent TOTAL loss of privacy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Are we going to wait until we are connected with cables to a chair inside of our very own home, with a virtual reality chipset integrated right into our brain, our minds entirely subjugated in a digital reality, while the powers that be run the whole world without us even noticing, surrounding us with invasive technologies for the sake of security that spy on our every moves, until we realize that something is wrong with this world?
That something is wrong with the fact privacy has been eradicated in less than 10 years.

Everything we do or say is stored in one form or another somewhere in a superadvanced computer. But nobody gives a d-mn because '' What do I have to hide anyway huh? ''
Most people already know that anyone carrying a smartphone in their pocket has already sold his soul to Big Brother.
You just have to install an application in the app store to realize just how much invasive into our personal informations they force themselves to be.
Why do we tolerate this in the first place?

Google just got caught spying on people's location even though you would disable and deny the access (when they ask for it) to geolocalization and other stuff. Their justifications: '' Sorry, we won't do it again! It will be disabled in December 2017, trust us.''
Riiiiiiight.
I hope it is pretty clear now for most people that no billionaire companies like Google and the such ever speak the truth about anything they say or do. We are being fed lies in every ways conceivable but yet we still continue to ignore it on a daily basis and go on with reality like nothing happened.

We are heading right into a wall.
That is reality.
There are muliple reality checks to prove the point I just made but I think the loss of privacy is one of the major concern that must be brought to light in the next few years. I know a lot of people act like they don't care but really, nobody and nothing should have access to what we do or think inside of our home. Period.

I can't believe anyone could say with a straight face after seeing this Google Home advertising right below, that they don't see from MILES away what they are trying to do here.

That's some messed up stuff.
'' Google, can you just go f-ck yourself please? Thank you ''

Seriously guys, please don't fall for this modern deception. Don't let these invasive tools fool you into believing that their promise of an easier life will outweight the fact that this will also destroy our freedom and right to privacy.
And this is only the tip of the iceberg. If we say yes to this, I don't even want to start to imagine where we will be in 50 years from now.

Be strong!

Peace,

StorD

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more.

Google, Amazon and FB are our new overlords. And it's not going to be good.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'd hate to be the computer that has to search hitwords on that job. What you say is possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

That video is creepy as hell. Did that stupid family (the parents) make anyone else angry?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

That video is creepy as hell. Did that stupid family (the parents) make anyone else angry?

They are the norm, anything to make life more convenient ,sad but true this will sell itself.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It makes me furious.

To think that there are sick minds somewhere designing to make it looks like it will make us happier and closer to each other.
When in reality, the truth could never be farther away.
edit on 21-12-2017 by St0rD because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course it will. Society/technology has been really hard at work creating new slaves for a long time now.

Here is your 'AI overlords' people, this is what the rush for AI is really all about.. The Terminator got it backwards. It's here to make coffee and turn up the thermostat. By the time the patches, fine tuning and tweaks come out, that much will be clear.

It's all dark and unnatural IMO.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
he google KILL YOURSELF!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

The future is not only looking unstable, it's looking damn scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Privacy was not lost in USA, we gave it away. First, we gave away our soc sec numbers to incur debt, now it’s our identification number. Then we give away our pee to corporations. Then there is the patriot act where they can break into my home just because. Lol, our representatives should have stopped that leaking dam a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Yeah right.

First it makes your coffee and then the next thing you know it plans little adjustments to your home... but you're not in it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Trying to figure out how anybody is getting AI overloads out of this. Data mining from keyword digging, yes. Of course they're mining your questions. AI overloads? Put the pipe down, FFS.

It's not a tech type I want or need, but Jesus H Christ, it's not worth fanning your pearls and giving yourself a lacy wedgie over. I think people had the same conniption fit when we switched from horses to motor cars.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If anyone had bothered to watch the show "The Simpsons" they would of seen the outcome lol

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Advanced extraterrestrial civilizations have one thing in common as we know, telepathy.

That means no secrets between them.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Completely agree with you, will not enter a property that has one.

They're already being used as evidence - NOT that I'm planning on killing anyone.

Alexa Evidence For Murder Please

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Google is CIA + DARPA + NSA front. They openly partnered with NASA at the Ames Research (Military Base), in 2005, where its main Googleplex HQ just so happened to be right next door to. The Google Boys and company use that military as their personal airstrip, for the corporate jumbo jets and their personal military fighter aircraft.

Here is the system they're building with DARPA (100% of the content of this film are made from DARPA / .mil / NASA / .gov / DISA quotes and media, except the music, made in 2007):

All the tip of the spear of the AGI Manhattan Project.

The Google Boys from day 1 have been on record stating AI is all they're about, for their system to not merely know everything in the world but to "understand everything in the world". And in its system are every book ever written, every film show etc ever made, and on it already 'knows' everything, and every minute your phone is listening and watching you you're helping it achieve the ability to "understand" all of the information in the world.

Google’s A.I. quest to become God-On-Earth.

In 2010 they helped spearhead the opening of the "Singularity University", on said NASA Ames Research Military Base, where the Technological Singularity Religion is blossoming while churning out new adepts in the 'Technological Mystery Religion'.

Google "products" study our everything, the brilliance of their algorithms from the very first one is they study us in pursuits of building ever better AI. And now its in the phones, TV's, new mfg automobiles, and these new bot thingies. Listening, watching, recording, chronicling, studying.

Google God is on an ever more steady pace to becoming Godzilla.

Good night.
edit on 21-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How can AI, as in sky net, happen unless it can generate its own power?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If i would think like one of those "spy on me, makes me feel protected and not being alone" hipsters or one of these spyPhone-Borgs, i would think:

What do these digital oldschoolers have for problems? They shut themselves off to the future and live under stones. Do we have anything to hide? I am not a terrorist, so i have nothing to fear, everybody can spy on me. Can only be good for me. And by this way at least the spies listen to me and enjoy my self-exposing, if nobody else cares for me and my life...

Idiocracy, it´s Idiocracy that makes slaves love their chains!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Humans will keep it plugged in. It's their GOD. And that statement isnt an exaggeration.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
With Google Home, I bet it's data stored in cloud storage servers. Ripe for the hacking as shared in this recent hack of such afecting every US household-see here. Always good to know the risks of technology.
edit on 21-12-2017 by dreamingawake because: editing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join