It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominatrix made men mine 1 million in cryptocurrency for her

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
a reply to: skalla

What exchange? What is she offering? What dirty talk, if you read the article you would see there is no any kind of talking involved except for maybe 5% of clientele that are willing to give obscene amounts of money.

Since you are obviously into those kind of things, can you explain what does exactly mean "manipulatrix" and " hypnodomme"?

Thank you for your judgements and assumptions. Anything to back those up apart from righteous indignation?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What exchange? What is she offering? What dirty talk, if you read the article you would see there is no any kind of talking involved except for maybe 5% of clientele that are willing to give obscene amounts of money.

Since you are obviously into those kind of things, can you explain what does exactly mean "manipulatrix" and " hypnodomme"?

Look at how angry you are over other people's personal consensual behaviour, you feel the need to make judgements about me, who you know nothing about apart from my willingness to let others live their life without my interference. And you actually determined to make in your eyes a sexual slur about me due to this.

Have a think about yourself in the light of that.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If being treated like that by a woman is what gets you off, you are a sick and pathetic excuse for a man that deserves contempt and misfortune.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Look at how angry you are over other people's personal consensual behaviour, you feel the need to make judgements about me, who you know nothing about apart from my willingness to let others live their life without my interference. And you actually determined to make in your eyes a sexual slur about me due to this.

Have a think about yourself in the light of that.

I am not angry. Why would I be angry? Who is making assumptions now? You said:"It's a beautiful thing really". If you make that statement it means that you like it, doesn't it? But that's all right, I don't judge you because of that. Frankly I don't know you, so why would I care? But it is generally unfortunate if some people are taking advantage of other people's psychological problems.

I just asked you if you could explain to me what "manipulatrix" and " hypnodomme" mean. After all, if somebody uses hypnosis to take advantage of somebody that could be considered felony, right? I wish you didn't react emotionally toward me but think about this thing from more than one perspective.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

I'm just trying to help you reflect on your wish or need to label others as psychologically compromised in an effort to control their behaviours that you dont understand but find distasteful. You dont know they are vulnerable, you admit that you dont even know what the practices are.

Which you are of course welcome to research yourself, i'll pass on describing sex/bdsm acts and then presumably speculating on why some may enjoy them for you.

There aint a whole lot more to cover, enjoy peeping into other's sex lives (domming is sexwork) disapprovingly by all means!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: alomaha

She's a Domme and doing it right by the sounds of things too. Fair and agreed upon exchange. I'll bet everyone left with their neccessary boxes ticked. It's a beautiful thing really.

She is definitely a genius.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Look how far we have come as a speices...isn't it great?

This professional dominatrix made men mine 1 million in cryptocurrency for her

Just read this article and still under deep impression from it... I think any additional comment at the moment would be superfluous...

A professional dominatrix. Who depends on clientele for her wealth. Not the other way around. Essentially a prostitute. Made them. Made. Them. Give her money and gifts and pixels. Made. As in forced.

What a horrifying criminal monster. And those poor, helpless, unwilling victims. I mean really...what choice did they have? Too bad it was a hostage situation they couldn't just like, walk away from at any time and just like, tell her to piss off and mine her own pixels. Tragic.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
@TheLotLizard
Well if they’re over the age of 16 they could be working at McDonald’s. Not like they’re forced at gunpoint to spread their legs for money.

no your misunderstanding, its the idea of what the job itself entails and how the customers can get over that hurdle. i could care less about women or men doing that for a living and personally think it probly should be legalized and regulated considering weve been fighting it forever and its not going away anytime soon.

edit:sorry bout the messed up qoute, ats doesnt like me lately.
edit on 22-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bah, good for her!

She obviously game them SOMETHING they wanted, and they did this in return for her.

Hope she sold at the height in December....otherwise, she's down half a million....lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join