It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punisher 2: Tom Jane unofficially announced the movie is a go!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Tom Jane attended the Dallas Comic Con Convention on Sunday the 13th.
When asked about the rumors of a Punisher's second movie this is what he had to say.

....."Oh, is that still just a rumor?" We all perked up, Niles asked Jane if he could talk about this, and Thomas said "Why Not." Jane let the cat out of the bag and told the room that yesterday at a studio in north Dallas
www.aint-it-cool.com...

I know not every one was a fan of the Punisher movie but I loved it.
Most critics of the movie said it was too violent. When I read the reviews I said "good!" This is the Punisher not Mary Poppins for crying out loud.
A Punisher movie that isn't violent just isn't the Punisher.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I totally agree! expecting to see a non-violent punisher film would be like watching The naked Gun and complaining it wasn't Serious enough.I wasn't too much a fan of the movie but i would rate in the B range. Good deal now that they have the origin out of the way ,they can really push the envelop in the sequal!!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm hoping in Punisher 2 there will be more fights like the one fight with "the Russian". That has to be my favorite part of the first movie.
The first movie was also done with a low budget. I think that really added to the movie. Many movies today have too much special effects.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I agree To many CG effects, that's why i loved Underworld. I mean yeah once you watch the movie a couple times you start rolling your eyes at some things. but they did it on a low budget, it was directed and produced by a bunch of stuntmen that used a bunch of Old School effects.

top topics

join