It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim Pet Siring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Animals may be induced to achieve Elohim status.

Elohim describes a plurality as the One God.

The animals may be inserted with love, not love extracted. They will become unconditionally loving as a result of this psychic experiment.

Think pet store kittens and lizards, chiks in eggs not yet hatched.

Once the animal has achieved Nirvana, have it scry the impersonal system stuckness stop with elites. This will induce the Elohim pet to enter a state of mind wherein s/he can't invade unless the Buddha military is invaded.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kiblah
Once the animal has achieved Nirvana, have it scry the impersonal system stuckness stop with elites. This will induce the Elohim pet to enter a state of mind wherein s/he can't invade unless the Buddha military is invaded.

i came to make a joke about elohim pet sitting...

but let me be the first to say, what in the heck are you talking about exactly?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kiblah

. This will induce the Elohim pet to enter a state of mind wherein s/he can't invade unless the Buddha military is invaded.

Sigh...I'm glad I learned how to form coherent sentence's to convey a message.

sigh

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That's a lot to think about. Thanks, friend.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Think pet store kittens and lizards, chiks in eggs not yet hatched.

This came to mind when I read that....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am not going to poke fun of this post, but goddamn big Pharma!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Animals are already unconditionally loving. That is evident in the amount of animals on this planet that remain with people even if they are abused. Giving them love simply raises their consciousness and causes them to seek self awareness. To seek ascension.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I think it's like a riddle or something--for contemplative meditation. A koan or whatever the Buddhists call it.

You know, to help attain Elohim consciousness. Reaching a higher plane trying to find truth in stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That you added "unconditionally love" for me proves you do not logically understand the oneness and how the animals is connected to other beings.

"unconditionally love" is something insane humans have created to manipulate others to love them regardless of how insane they behave.

Oneness is based in awareness of what happens to the whole and not creating suffering to any part.

An advanced spirit can Compulse (reprogram/manipulate) lower level spirit to feel love towards everything around it and lower the awareness of the lesser beings so it will do what the advanced spirit want it to. But that is normally used to make sure the lower level awareness stays peaceful or goes away from where it should not be.

Compulsion between high level awareness are not needed since the exchange of information on a logical awareness level is understood and all reasoning is explained.

Compulsion without showing all information is not something you do to "equals" that have the same potential as any other spirit.

It is true that some individual animals are very much more advanced spirits than the spirits in human flesh. Even if they compulse a lesser spirit on this level they prove themselves by showing how real they are. There are no hidden behavior agenda hiding in their awareness.

Beings who want to be ONE with you both logically and emotionally give you both the feeling of being loved and the awareness of what it is doing revealing all things. A divine behavior creating oneness.

Beings who want to use you for some reason will emotionally give you the feeling of being loved but not reveal their real intentions. The lack of information creates a master-slave relationship. That is objectively a demonic behavior.
edit on 21-12-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

I think it's like a riddle or something--for contemplative meditation. A koan or whatever the Buddhists call it.

You know, to help attain Elohim consciousness. Reaching a higher plane trying to find truth in stupid.

at this point, i just want to know what the buddha military is....

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
come on everyone, back to the trump threads. this stuffs whack.

edit on 21-12-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If there's a "heaven" I am sure all the wonderful pets cross the "Rainbow Bridge" to join the ones who loved them here on earth. So, what are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
come on everyone, back to the trump threads. this stuffs whack.

I'm in tears, your comment matched up with that gif 100 percent

P.S. OP thanks for sharing. I'll have to google Elohim.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: NthOther

at this point, i just want to know what the buddha military is....

Ummm...Shaolin...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow, I tried really really hard to figure out what was going on here but for the life of me I cannot grasp the concept.

Perhaps my old worn out brain is just too feeble to comprehend.

but it is another new account, another case of what looks like either:

1. Trolling

2. Schizophrenia

I said this on another thread about a week ago that im noticing a very large influx of the "afflicted" posting lately, and its really got my interest piqued.

Since about November it seems theres been a flood of threads made , that looked to be done by someone other serious distress in their illness.

Is it the holidays exacerbating this? Sock puppet accounts?

The more concerning part is, that there will be a flood of other posters on here that will confirm the delusions, whilst suffering their own, and so the cycle continues to spiral out of control.

Very strange.
edit on 21-12-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Animals are already unconditionally loving. That is evident in the amount of animals on this planet that remain with people even if they are abused. Giving them love simply raises their consciousness and causes them to seek self awareness. To seek ascension.

Hell I think they are already vastly more ascended than we are!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

"at this point, i just want to know what the buddha military is...."

anything that consents to fight alongside the buddha on any issue, or even anyone who consents to being counted - to membership benefits.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

My dog is now an Elder God.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

My dog eats poop. I give up.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the psychic experiment doesn't require telepathy or astral travel to work. willing the love visualized as an energy into the animal, and willing not love extracted, should work.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join